Here's some video of really ugly protester hate

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
These are the kind of people who claim they don't hate. Judge it for yourself. Note the "no to hate" signs. Ironic, eh?

Last edited:
omg......what sheeple what losers....what

shall we say scum?

yes we shall!

I found this at the Daily Mail. A father telling his children that one day they are going to have to fight veterans and that the veterans support the KKK. All because they are Trump supporters.

You know years ago when I first started listening to Savage I thought he was over the top classifying liberals as people with a mental disorder.

Not any more.

:lol:

"This is the shocking moment a man tells his children to take a close look at a group of Donald Trump supporting veterans because they will be 'fighting' them in future.

The man, pictured during a confrontation with the pro-Trump supporters at a rally in New York City, repeatedly told his young children to 'look them in the eye'.

He then claims that the group of protesters - holding placards that read 'Vets 4 Trump' - are also 'KKK supporters'."

326BB0A400000578-0-image-a-31_1458556019412.jpg

The man points towards Donald Trump supporters and explains they are the people 'we're going to be fighting'

326BB0AE00000578-0-image-a-29_1458556006129.jpg

Read more: Father tells his children they're 'going to be fighting' veterans
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Forum List

Back