🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here's why Soros, the Deep State and their democrat Party Zombies Hate Russia

Republicans didn't start spinning for Russia until about two years ago.

Weird. I wonder what happened.

No one is spinning jack shit for Russia. It's that no one I know believes for one second this game the western globalists are playing that Russia is the boogey man responsible for all the ills around the planet.

Total bullshit. And its flagged as the giant lie that it is.

The IMF Changes its Rules to Isolate China and Russia

"The nightmare scenario of U.S. geopolitical strategists seems to be coming true: foreign economic independence from U.S. control. Instead of privatizing and neoliberalizing the world under U.S.-centered financial planning and ownership, the Russian and Chinese governments are investing in neighboring economies on terms that cement Eurasian economic integration on the basis of Russian oil and tax exports and Chinese financing."

The Russians have told the IMF and International bankers to Fuck Off! as demonstrated here below

This is what got Qaddafi and Saddam killed. The difference is that Putin ran the KGB and is a nuclear power so he can't be bullied by Soros and the Trilaterals

Remember when that sick fucking twisted bitch Hillary thought it was funny

Trump has now told the world the old ways of doing things is finished.

No more war for the bankers.

Soros, the owner of the democrat Party stood to make a fortune and a half again by warmongering Hillary starting a war with Russia. Hillary lost, and now with the new US/Russia alignment, Soros is reduced to trying to start a civil war here in the USA. His legions of mindless Zombies (democrats) are primed and ready.

All he has to do is give the order.

I am just wondering why Trumpkins have fallen in love with Putin.

Oh wait- Trumpkins love murdering autocrats and are just pissed off that Trump hasn't gone full Putin yet.

Murdering autocrat? Too freaking funny. Over all the years since the USSR broke up it's we in the west causing all the fucking mayhem on the planet. Backing the attempted coup in Syria for example.

How many dead, injured or living in refugee camps? Yuppers that was our handy work.

I'll be fair here. Iraq. We killed so many there too. I backed the war at the time because I believed US Intelligence that Saddam had WMD's.

Silly fucking me.

The little goosestepping USMB Progressives, and I can't be sure that they're actually different people, have already started talking about "rounding them up" That's no one's imagination

It's those internment camps, slavery, and segregation all balled up into one wet dream for libs.
Until they are of no more use and wind up in there with everyone else.

The little goosestepping USMB Progressives, and I can't be sure that they're actually different people, have already started talking about "rounding them up" That's no one's imagination

It's those internment camps, slavery, and segregation all balled up into one wet dream for libs.
Until they are of no more use and wind up in there with everyone else.
I'm glad to see everyone coming around to Marx's way of seeing things.

"The nightmare scenario of U.S. geopolitical strategists seems to be coming true: foreign economic independence from U.S. control. Instead of privatizing and neoliberalizing the world under U.S.-centered financial planning and ownership, the Russian and Chinese governments are investing in neighboring economies on terms that cement Eurasian economic integration on the basis of Russian oil and tax exports and Chinese financing."

The Russians have told the IMF and International bankers to Fuck Off! as demonstrated here below

This is what got Qaddafi and Saddam killed. The difference is that Putin ran the KGB and is a nuclear power so he can't be bullied by Soros and the Trilaterals

Soros, the owner of the democrat Party stood to make a fortune and a half again by warmongering Hillary starting a war with Russia. Hillary lost, and now with the new US/Russia alignment, Soros is reduced to trying to start a civil war here in the USA. His legions of mindless Zombies (democrats) are primed and ready.

Oh wait- Trumpkins love murdering autocrats and are just pissed off that Trump hasn't gone full Putin yet.

#TheEightiesCalled

You mean like your Drug Lords South of the US?

You mean like your Drug Lords South of the US?

Holder and Obama armed them and got Brian Terry and others killed

You must realize then that the banking system is a useful tool for leveraging US global dominance. And that Trump is giving the appearance that he will stand in the way of that global dominance. Many of your fellow Americans are content with that status and wish to see it continue, hence the label of treason being thrown at Trump. Is Trump smart enough to understand what he is doing? Do you understand it? The author of the article in your OP is a Marxist and you linked to a left wing site.

Last edited:
Bottom line is Putin is not a globalist and won't cave. Then you have Russia pissing off all those that wanted to overthrow Assad and put in the Muslim Brotherhood to make Saudi Arabia and other Gulf States happy.

And when Obama and the West backed the overthrow in the Ukraine and handed the government back to pro EU/Clinton for President forces, gee for some reason Putin didn't roll over and give up his Black Sea Fleet and his ports in Crimea.

How on earth the west/NATO thought they were going to score those ports is just completely whacked out.

Bottom line. Putin and Russia are not globalist team players. "Russia First" seems to be the motto.
This is correct, Putin is Russia first. He wants for his country a bigger slice of the pie. Economically he wants a more equitable playing field, as he should.

Contrasted with Trump, who claims to be America first, yet seemingly wants to let Putin out of a chokehold.

It doesn't add up. I am a leftist, liberal, Marxist and anti imperialist. I support Putin's efforts to challenge American hegemony, I have not kept that a secret. I can't figure why America first conservatives are now on my side.

I should welcome it. But I think they are fickle American consumerists who have bought into the Trump brand and have succumbed to the slogans thereby shorting circuiting their brains. I think as soon as the Trump brand has depleted itself they will glom onto the next Republican brand and change once again their way of thinking. This is a phenomenon that I am witness to in my lifetime and is not exclusive to the Republican party. We have all seen it.

No one is spinning jack shit for Russia. It's that no one I know believes for one second this game the western globalists are playing that Russia is the boogey man responsible for all the ills around the planet. Total bullshit. And its flagged as the giant lie that it is.

Yeah.
Who do you trust more, Nancy Pelosi or Vladamir Putin?
Vlad.

Source: Post 25, Conservative view on the Russian thingy

nobody takes right wing "intelligence" seriously. fake news is all they know.

Fake news is what cnn, abc, nbc, CBS, msnbc, fox continually trot out.

Wikileaks has the Gospel Truth?

Hillary and the Dems sure didnt refute any of it.

nobody takes right wing "intelligence" seriously. fake news is all they know.

Fake news is what cnn, abc, nbc, CBS, msnbc, fox continually trot out.

Wikileaks has the Gospel Truth?

Hillary and the Dems sure didnt refute any of it.

it was right wing, fake news. dems have a lot of baggage.

Murdering autocrat? Too freaking funny. Over all the years since the USSR broke up it's we in the west causing all the fucking mayhem on the planet. Backing the attempted coup in Syria for example.

How many dead, injured or living in refugee camps? Yuppers that was our handy work.

Look at all the leftist anti Americans that support your viewpoint that America as leader of the western alliance is the cause of the world's problems.

Indeependent
westwall
CrusaderFrank
bripat9643

Look at all the leftist anti Americans that support your viewpoint that, under Obama and Bush, America as leader of the western alliance is the cause of the world's problems.

Indeependent
westwall
CrusaderFrank
bripat9643

There, fixed it for ya

"the libs"..."the leftits" "deep state"...blah, blah, blah..."they're all out to get me"

You people sound like such children.

You claim to love America but hate your fellow American--just sad impotent rage really.

"the libs"..."the leftits" "deep state"...blah, blah, blah..."they're all out to get me"

You people sound like such children.

You claim to love America but hate your fellow American--just sad impotent rage really.

Did you not read the OP because your socks already replied a few different times

Sick twisted bitch? Tales one to know one
Might help if you knew the difference between an adjective and s noun.
I presume you will duck out of your double wide to battle the commies?

I thought it was the white boys in Charlottesville parading with their Nazi torches and chants

Sick twisted bitch? Tales one to know one
Might help if you knew the difference between an adjective and s noun.
I presume you will duck out of your double wide to battle the commies?

Did you hear her cackling about killing Qaddafi? Not even Cheney did that

Forum List

Back