Herman Cain passed away from COVID

maybe his fate will make some twat wake up, and take this virus seriously. it was utterly irresponsible for cain (who was in a very very high-risk group) to behave like he did. he got the virus, and died. that's shitty, especially for his family. but he is responsible for this.
It won't be enough. More, like him, need to die first before it begins to register with these deplorables.
As opposed to the "chosen" people of the inner cities.

trump team made everyone at the rally, sign a waiver....

If you signed a waiver then you agreed to be there of your own account. Got a problem with free will?
What was I responding to? :rolleyes-41:

And trump campaign still could be held liable, even with the waiver....if somebody wanted to sue and could prove they caught it there.... Because the campaign workers were video taped removing the signs on every other seat that the hall put on the seats, that said DO NOT SIT HERE..... so that the hall could give 6 ft of separation or close to it.... so the trump campaign did NOT take reasonable precautions to keep the people attending safe....

Last edited:
Cain won't be the only victim of Trump's ignorance and arrogance from that Tulsa rally.
He was Dx one week after attending it.

He's been traveling all over the country making appearances. He could have picked up it at Tulsa or at any of the other places he'd been in that time period.
Nope.....Trump murdered him obviously.

I guess "the flu" got him. Rest in Peace.
The flu kills people too. But you knew that. Playing stupid again. Or are you even playing?
Mocking you Trumpsters. But you knew that. Playing stupid again, or are you even playing?
Politicizing a death of a 74-year old man...you're a winner...
politicizing this started with the OP, and continued from there, how could you have missed that. lol
The OP said would have been a good president as a term of endearment? You call that politicizing?

This news brings much sadness to my heart this morning for I have loved listening to that man speak for years. He had an authenticity about him, few others can convey in Herman Cain's manner.

I am wondering if Cain's immune system was weakened from his aggressive stage 4 colon cancer treatment after his diagnosis in 2006. He said in a campaign event in South Carolina, “If Obamacare had been fully implemented when I caught cancer, I'd be dead."

Last edited:
The flu kills people too. But you knew that. Playing stupid again. Or are you even playing?

Mac is the typical leftist loser copying Pelousy's claim that the CHINA virus is somehow Trump's fault. Nancy keeps failing to mention SHE was the one denying it was anything to worry about almost a month after Trump closed the US to travel from there and Europe. Cuomo murders thousands in NY rest homes and is hailed as a hero by the left.....they're all scum.

I guess "the flu" got him. Rest in Peace.
Mocking you Trumpsters. But you knew that. Playing stupid again, or are you even playing?
Politicizing a death of a 74-year old man...you're a winner...
politicizing this started with the OP, and continued from there, how could you have missed that. lol
The OP said would have been a good president as a term of endearment? You call that politicizing?

When a leftist hears someone not a leftist speak endearingly of a black person -

That causes a complete political freak out

so yeah.

This news brings much sadness to my heart this morning for I have loved listening to that man speak for years. He had an authenticity about him, few others can convey in Herman Cain's manner.

I am wondering if Cain's immune system was weakened from his aggressive stage 4 colon cancer treatment after his diagnosis in 2006.
I always enjoyed listening to him, even though his 9-9-9 plan was batshit crazy. He was fun, and clearly did not take himself seriously which was refreshing compared Mitt and the others. He had a funny slogan or something. I can’t remember it. It wasn’t freaky-deaky, but something...

I’m sure he was weakened and never should have gone to that, especially maskless. He never had any interactions with anyone from the Trump campaign/rally, they said. So what’s the point of a man his age going to that if he’s not being treated as a VIP and kept safe, away from the rally sheep?

Forum List

Back