hey Cummings ......wheres all the money ???

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Obama influence for small percentage in the Black community. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self-improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Trump said on the campaign trail that he would "empower cities and states to seek a federal disaster designation for blighted communities in order to initiate the rebuilding of vital infrastructure, the demolition of abandoned properties and the increased presence of law enforcement." Now that he's captured the presidency, let's hope he follows through

The idea is radical, revolutionary and just what urban America needs: a federal disaster declaration for our most impoverished neighborhoods hard hit by crime, urban blight and economic malaise.

When the president declares an area to be a disaster, additional federal assistance can be applied while regulations and rules for rebuilding and revitalizing the affected area are often waived or reduced.
He'd have to arrest the entire Baltimore democrat Party

Trump is running a trillion dollar deficit

Where did all the money go?

not an official or leader in the city of Baltimore.
Wow this might be the dumbest thing and attempt to cover up I will see all day ha

So, you are another one that does not understand how our government works, not surprised. you are not a very bright person.
No I do,, he’s the fucking representative of Baltimore’s district .. you .... you know what you are lol

Yes, he is a representative of Baltimore’s district, not a member of the Baltimore city government.

Does the representative of your district make policy and fiscal decisions for your town?

Baltimore received billions in 2018 from the federal govt .....So trump wants to know what did its leaders like Cummings do with the money ....
I'm sure City Hall will be glad to tell Trump where it went, now that he's asked. How strange he tweeted it rather than making a call phone.

Wow this might be the dumbest thing and attempt to cover up I will see all day ha

So, you are another one that does not understand how our government works, not surprised. you are not a very bright person.
No I do,, he’s the fucking representative of Baltimore’s district .. you .... you know what you are lol

Yes, he is a representative of Baltimore’s district, not a member of the Baltimore city government.

Does the representative of your district make policy and fiscal decisions for your town?
You are the biggest democrat on here lol because your iq is extremely low

So, does the representative of your district make policy and fiscal decisions for your town?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

1z1zfv6.jpg

So, does the representative of your district make policy and fiscal decisions for your town?

Yes every rep has a office in the district, I have called mine many times, about my business, about the lack of blacks getting access to job opportunities, and small business..
yea you need a civics lesson .. I’m not the one to help you

Yes every rep has a office in the district, I have called mine many times, about my business, about the lack of blacks getting access to job opportunities, and small business..

Having an office in the district does not make them part of the city government.

You are just not a very smart person. But that is ok, as the great Judge Smails once said "Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too".

Having an office in the district does not make them part of the city government.

You are just not a very smart person. But that is ok, as the great Judge Smails once said "Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too".
Lol it’s in there NAME LOL they represent the district ... hahah

Yes, they represent the district, they do not run the district. They are not elected city officials.

My representative's district covers some 15,000 square miles and more than 700,000 people in more than 100 towns and villages. Do you think that he has a say in the internal working of each and every city in his district?

Yes, they represent the district, they do not run the district. They are not elected city officials.

My representative's district covers some 15,000 square miles and more than 700,000 people in more than 100 towns and villages. Do you think that he has a say in the internal working of each and every city in his district?
I think you might have a problem with civics. I can’t help you

:itsok:

you are right, you cannot help me. You are too stupid to help a blind dog. you think that representatives make day to day decisions for every town in their district....

4Yymus8.jpg

:itsok:

you are right, you cannot help me. You are too stupid to help a blind dog. you think that representatives make day to day decisions for every town in their district....

4Yymus8.jpg
Lol have you seen east Baltimore?? Do you think he allocated money for east Baltimore?? Where did it go?
I know you like seeing blacks live like this.. but us republicans don’t.. don’t worry we will save the blacks ..again

Trump said on the campaign trail that he would "empower cities and states to seek a federal disaster designation for blighted communities in order to initiate the rebuilding of vital infrastructure, the demolition of abandoned properties and the increased presence of law enforcement." Now that he's captured the presidency, let's hope he follows through

The idea is radical, revolutionary and just what urban America needs: a federal disaster declaration for our most impoverished neighborhoods hard hit by crime, urban blight and economic malaise.

When the president declares an area to be a disaster, additional federal assistance can be applied while regulations and rules for rebuilding and revitalizing the affected area are often waived or reduced.

That usually means after a natural disaster, or something like 911. We don’t need more condos or specialty stores. Baltimore has been a shithole for about 25 years now. What was done with 1.8 billion? The only attraction in Baltimore, is the aquarium. But the area around it is not a safe place for anyone’s family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back