Hey - Let's have an abortion party.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The democrat war on children hits a new low.

Prison Planet.com » Woman Celebrates Her ?Cool? Abortion on YouTube

May 6, 2014
A counselor at a New Jersey abortion clinic celebrated her own abortion by posting it on YouTube in order to treasure her “special memory”.

Emily Letts recorded the lead up to the procedure and some of the abortion itself as part of an effort to inspire women who may feel guilty or scared about terminating their pregnancies.

As the abortion procedure began, Letts wore a beaming smile and even let out a giggle as she stated, “I’m a lucky girl”. In her article she writes of how she was “feeling the love from everyone in the room” during the abortion, which she described as, “like I was giving birth”.

Letts can he heard humming during the abortion. When the procedure is over she remarks, “Cool. I feel good.”
Letts says the whole experience, “will always be a special memory for me,” adding that she kept the sonogram of the baby as a memento.

Disgusting!

Disclaimer: While I believe this is disgusting and this is a prime example of women using abortion as birth control...please be advised, I still believe shootspeeders to be a racist pussy.

2r3a5i9.jpg

Dear kooks: A woman's body does not belong to you, your church or your precious authoritarian state.

Get over it. And for glub's sake, stop blubbering. Unless your goal is to lose more votes by getting everyone laughing at what sad specimens you are.

Dear kooks: A woman's body does not belong to you, your church or your precious authoritarian state.

Get over it. And for glub's sake, stop blubbering. Unless your goal is to lose more votes by getting everyone laughing at what sad specimens you are.

But you prancing homos can tell her what she can eat, etc

So the argument for pro-abortion people is "it's my body". Right?

How the hell can anyone not see abortion as murder? I will never understand it.

Yes, that's right. Its her body. Not yours.

You don't need to understand anything more than that.

MYOB

MYOB

And what about the unborn kid? She owns his body too, huh?

Get help please.

MYOB

And what about the unborn kid? She owns his body too, huh?

Get help please.

What about the fetus?
Yep, she owns that too.

Don't like the law? Work to change it. Meanwhile, MYOB

The democrat war on children hits a new low.

Prison Planet.com » Woman Celebrates Her ?Cool? Abortion on YouTube

May 6, 2014
A counselor at a New Jersey abortion clinic celebrated her own abortion by posting it on YouTube in order to treasure her “special memory”.

Emily Letts recorded the lead up to the procedure and some of the abortion itself as part of an effort to inspire women who may feel guilty or scared about terminating their pregnancies.

As the abortion procedure began, Letts wore a beaming smile and even let out a giggle as she stated, “I’m a lucky girl”. In her article she writes of how she was “feeling the love from everyone in the room” during the abortion, which she described as, “like I was giving birth”.

Letts can he heard humming during the abortion. When the procedure is over she remarks, “Cool. I feel good.”
Letts says the whole experience, “will always be a special memory for me,” adding that she kept the sonogram of the baby as a memento.

What time does the party start??

I've got a pregnant bitch and I don't need anymore puppies...

I hope the abortion rendered her sterile, that bitch couldn't love anyone but herself. Liberals are worse than cockroaches.

To me, celebrating something like this is like a person celebrating their killing another person. That woman is insane.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What is that sonogram supposed to be, the cherry that is placed on top of her psychotic sundae?

it's not an kid until it IS born. it's just a parasitic body within HER body.

Forum List

Back