Hey liberals, did Hillary break the law when she...

I created this thread so that we could watch all the ignorant, lying, dishonest liberals try and spin this. All of them are dishonest. There isn't one honest liberal on this forum. Every single one of them is a fucking liar.
Dishonest?

You started out dishonest.

And you couldn't deny my previous post:

Classified info was sent TO her. It was never proven she sent out classified material.

Mike Flynn Set up a private server when he worked at the DOD. Then he became National Security Adviser. Bush had a private server.

If she broke the law, then so did Condi Rice, Colin Powell, Mike Flynn, and at least a half dozen people in the Trump Administration.

So did they ALL break the law or did thy NOT break the law. And if they did, why was she singled out? Because she's a Democrat?

Who is dishonest now?

I created this thread so that we could watch all the ignorant, lying, dishonest liberals try and spin this. All of them are dishonest. There isn't one honest liberal on this forum. Every single one of them is a fucking liar.

you created this thread because youre an idiot showcasing your hypocrisy.

Investigate Trump's goons. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

There's the **** act. You don't like talking about Hillary's crimes so you deflect to talk about Trump. The difference between you and I is that I'm honest.

I'm glad Sessions recused himself and that Mueller was appointed. If and when he finds criminal acts from Trump, Manafort, etc., I hope they are PROSECUTED. Do you hear me, ****? You see, I'm not a partisan hack like you, ****. My loyalty is to this nation and the American people, not some fucking politician, unlike you.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the law, there are five elements that must be met for a violation of the statute, and they can all be found in section (a) of the statute: “(1) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, (2) by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, (3) knowingly removes such documents or materials (4) without authority and (5) with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location [shall be guilty of this offense].”

The Petraeus case meets those conditions. Does Clinton’s?

Clinton originally denied that any of her emails contained classified information, but soon abandoned that claim. So far, 150 emails containing classified information have been identified on her server, including two that included information determined to be Top Secret.

She then fell back on the claim that none of the emails in question was “marked classified” at the time she was dealing with them. The marking is not what makes the material classified; it’s the nature of the information itself. As secretary of state, Clinton knew this, and in fact she would have been re-briefed annually on this point as a condition of maintaining her clearance to access classified information.

Then there’s location. Clinton knowingly set up her email system to route 100 percent of her emails to and through her unsecured server (including keeping copies stored on the server). She knowingly removed such documents and materials from authorized locations (her authorized devices and secure government networks) to an unauthorized location (her server).

Two examples demonstrate this point.

When Clinton would draft an email based on classified information, she was drafting that email on an authorized Blackberry, iPad or computer. But when she hit “send,” that email was knowingly routed to her unsecured server — an unauthorized location — for both storage and transfer.

Additionally, when Clinton moved the server to Platte River Networks (a private company) in June 2013, and then again when she transferred the contents of the server to her private lawyers in 2014, the classified materials were in each instance again removed to another unsecured location.

Next we have the lack of proper authority to move or hold classified information somewhere, i.e., the “unauthorized location.”

While it’s possible for a private residence to be an “authorized” location, and it’s also possible for non-government servers and networks to be “authorized” to house and transfer classified materials, there are specific and stringent requirements to achieve such status. Simply being secretary of state didn’t allow Clinton to authorize herself to deviate from the requirements of retaining and transmitting classified documents, materials and information.

There is no known evidence that her arrangement to use the private email server in her home was undertaken with proper authority.

Finally, there’s the intent to “retain” the classified documents or materials at an unauthorized location.

The very purpose of Clinton’s server was to intentionally retain documents and materials — all emails and attachments — on the server in her house, including classified materials.

The intent required is only to undertake the action, i.e., to retain the classified documents and materials in the unauthorized fashion addressed in this statute. That’s it.

It borders on inconceivable that Clinton didn’t know that the emails she received, and more obviously, the emails that she created, stored and sent with the server, would contain classified information.

Simply put, Mrs. Clinton is already in just as bad — or worse — of a legal situation than Petraeus faced.

http://nypost.com/2015/09/27/yes-hillary-clinton-broke-the-law/

"A State Department spokeswoman says Hillary Clinton did not break any rules by relying solely on her personal email account. Federal law allows government officials to use personal email so long as relevant documents are preserved for history."

The law was amended in late 2014 to require that personal emails be transferred to government servers within 20 days. But that was after Clinton left office.

Fact Check: Hillary Clinton, Those Emails And The Law
The State Department Rep was right... sort of. Hillary did NOT break the law by using a private server. Condi Rice used a personal server and did not break the law.

Where Hillary broke the law was:

- Storing classified on an unsecured, un-encrypted server as per the law

- Illegal handling, storage, and destruction of classified information, as per the law

- Granting individuals who had no security clearance or who did not have the proper security clearance to handle, transport, store, service, and have access to her classified information

- Illegal non-compliance with the FOIA and the Federal Records Act - over 15,000 criminal counts of illegal non-compliance...per law, for a grand estimate of over 30,000 potential / deserved criminal counts
Only Condi? What about all the others?

Dishonest?

Classified info was sent TO her. It was never proven she sent out classified material.

Mike Flynn Set up a private server when he worked at the DOD. Then he became National Security Adviser. Bush had a private server.

If she broke the law, then so did Condi Rice, Colin Powell, Mike Flynn, and at least a half dozen people in the Trump Administration.

So did they ALL break the law or did thy NOT break the law. And if they did, why was she singled out? Because she's a Democrat?

Who is dishonest now?

Again, I refer you to the first 15 seconds of the YouTube video that I provided earlier in this thread. After you watch the video, I'll accept your apology for your idiotic and inaccurate statements.

Dishonest?

Who is dishonest now?
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

She did not use private servers so that information passed along would not be subject to the Freedom of Information Act, would she?

Ohhhhh, noooooo. Not heeeer. She is as pure as the driven snow.

The reader will notice that, when confronted with the truth, instead of acknowledging the truth, like an honest person would do, they skipped out of the thread. LOL.

James Comey said she DID transmit classified information through her private server. Here it is. Just watch the first 15 seconds. What do you say now?

I say Comey lied about that, and the evidence backs it up.

Comey Lied about "classified" info - Hillary Clinton, Presidential Primaries 2016

Run away now, snowflake. After all, it's what you do every time. Do your usual thing, where you drop to your knees, lick some shoe leather, and beg your masters for more lies.

The media is now rattling sabres about Ivanka Trump using private servers. They have zero control of how hypocritical and communist they allow themselves to get.

Ivanka Trump. 46th President of the United States.

170px-Ivankatrump.jpg

Trump’s national security adviser shared secrets without permission, files show

Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn reportedly had 'forbidden' internet connection at the Pentagon

State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics

Colin Powell’s e-mail tips: Use private phone line, personal AOL account... and keep mouth shut

At Least 6 White House Advisers Used Private Email Accounts

My favorite:

Fact Check: Did George W. Bush use a private server, too?

The Clinton administration put in place an Automated Records Management System (ARMS) that “automatically captured, preserved and categorized all email sent through the White House email system” in accordance with the Federal Records Act and the Presidential Records Act. The lawsuit alleged, however, that ARMS was deactivated in 2002 under the Bush administration, which ultimately led to millions of emails being lost,
Later, it was revealed that as many as 22 million emails were missing from the official record. The emails were lost, in part, because administration officials used a private server supplied by the Republican National Committee and no archiving system was in place, it was reported at the time.
-----------------------------------------------

It's only a problem when Democrats do it. Republicans are clearly above the law.

I say Comey lied about that...

Typical, lying liberal. Hillary never refuted Comey's statement. You're another dishonest, partisan hack that is totally indifferent to truth and justice.

The media is now rattling sabres about Ivanka Trump using private servers. They have zero control of how hypocritical and communist they allow themselves to get.

170px-Ivankatrump.jpg
She is daughter, not adviser. So it's OK.

James Comey said she DID transmit classified information through her private server. Here it is. Just watch the first 15 seconds. What do you say now?

Comey Lied about "classified" info - Hillary Clinton, Presidential Primaries 2016

Run away now, snowflake. After all, it's what you do every time. Do your usual thing, where you drop to your knees, lick some shoe leather, and beg your masters for more lies.

that covered THREE of the emails.

now, address the other 100+

According to the law, there are five elements that must be met for a violation of the statute, and they can all be found in section (a) of the statute: “(1) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, (2) by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, (3) knowingly removes such documents or materials (4) without authority and (5) with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location [shall be guilty of this offense].”

The Petraeus case meets those conditions. Does Clinton’s?

Clinton originally denied that any of her emails contained classified information, but soon abandoned that claim. So far, 150 emails containing classified information have been identified on her server, including two that included information determined to be Top Secret.

She then fell back on the claim that none of the emails in question was “marked classified” at the time she was dealing with them. The marking is not what makes the material classified; it’s the nature of the information itself. As secretary of state, Clinton knew this, and in fact she would have been re-briefed annually on this point as a condition of maintaining her clearance to access classified information.

Then there’s location. Clinton knowingly set up her email system to route 100 percent of her emails to and through her unsecured server (including keeping copies stored on the server). She knowingly removed such documents and materials from authorized locations (her authorized devices and secure government networks) to an unauthorized location (her server).

Two examples demonstrate this point.

When Clinton would draft an email based on classified information, she was drafting that email on an authorized Blackberry, iPad or computer. But when she hit “send,” that email was knowingly routed to her unsecured server — an unauthorized location — for both storage and transfer.

Additionally, when Clinton moved the server to Platte River Networks (a private company) in June 2013, and then again when she transferred the contents of the server to her private lawyers in 2014, the classified materials were in each instance again removed to another unsecured location.

Next we have the lack of proper authority to move or hold classified information somewhere, i.e., the “unauthorized location.”

While it’s possible for a private residence to be an “authorized” location, and it’s also possible for non-government servers and networks to be “authorized” to house and transfer classified materials, there are specific and stringent requirements to achieve such status. Simply being secretary of state didn’t allow Clinton to authorize herself to deviate from the requirements of retaining and transmitting classified documents, materials and information.

There is no known evidence that her arrangement to use the private email server in her home was undertaken with proper authority.

Finally, there’s the intent to “retain” the classified documents or materials at an unauthorized location.

The very purpose of Clinton’s server was to intentionally retain documents and materials — all emails and attachments — on the server in her house, including classified materials.

The intent required is only to undertake the action, i.e., to retain the classified documents and materials in the unauthorized fashion addressed in this statute. That’s it.

It borders on inconceivable that Clinton didn’t know that the emails she received, and more obviously, the emails that she created, stored and sent with the server, would contain classified information.

Simply put, Mrs. Clinton is already in just as bad — or worse — of a legal situation than Petraeus faced.

http://nypost.com/2015/09/27/yes-hillary-clinton-broke-the-law/

Powell and Rice used their private emails at DoS to conduct business, some of which, no doubt, would be considered classified. Neither faced any scrutiny at all and neither did countless other officials that TODAY use their personal email to conduct business. (See Trumps and even Vice President Pence).

Clinton's case is just like Petraeus case? A guy who confessed to full intent in handing over folders of classified documents to his journalist lover? You people don't live on the same planet.

Petraeus case is EXACTLY WHY WE HAVE THESE LAWS ON THE BOOKS. Clinton's case exists because she is Clinton and got sloppy.

170px-Ivankatrump.jpg
She is daughter, not adviser. So it's OK.

I provided a YouTube video of Comey REFUTING your previous claim but you're too fucking dishonest to watch it for 15 seconds and then acknowledge the truth, which was the entire point of this thread.

Emails in Anthony Weiner Inquiry Jolt Hillary Clinton’s Campaign
A senior law enforcement official said that tens of thousands of emails belonging to Ms. Abedin were on Mr. Weiner’s laptop, which the F.B.I. had obtained as part of its investigation into Mr. Weiner. About a month ago, a person familiar with the investigation said, F.B.I. agents seized the laptop as well as Mr. Weiner’s iPad and cellphone.
It is guaranteed that Mamamoothiie would show up with the moronic statement that comes from a lickspittle, lapdog, liberal, kool aid drinker. I bet moothie would even say that Hillary is for women?

Trump’s national security adviser shared secrets without permission, files show

Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn reportedly had 'forbidden' internet connection at the Pentagon

State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics

Colin Powell’s e-mail tips: Use private phone line, personal AOL account... and keep mouth shut

At Least 6 White House Advisers Used Private Email Accounts

My favorite:

Fact Check: Did George W. Bush use a private server, too?

The Clinton administration put in place an Automated Records Management System (ARMS) that “automatically captured, preserved and categorized all email sent through the White House email system” in accordance with the Federal Records Act and the Presidential Records Act. The lawsuit alleged, however, that ARMS was deactivated in 2002 under the Bush administration, which ultimately led to millions of emails being lost,
Later, it was revealed that as many as 22 million emails were missing from the official record. The emails were lost, in part, because administration officials used a private server supplied by the Republican National Committee and no archiving system was in place, it was reported at the time.
-----------------------------------------------

It's only a problem when Democrats do it. Republicans are clearly above the law.
USMB Republicans literally hate posts like this, filled with links and facts. I love the fact it was the Clinton Administration put in place an Automated Records Management System (ARMS) that “automatically captured, preserved and categorized all email sent through the White House email system” in accordance with the Federal Records Act and the Presidential Records Act. The lawsuit alleged, however, that ARMS was deactivated in 2002.

Don't cha just love it?

Forum List

Back