Hey Libertarians, Think This Was Good?

The mistake in in thinking Paul would have gotten all of the Romney votes. Those who voted for Romney had the opportunity to vote for Paul and they didn't. This mistake the Paul folks make is in not recognizing how truly odious republicans think Paul is.

This is short sighted. First of all, what chance did they have to vote for Paul? Where was he on the ballot?

Second, of course the Romney voters would vote for Paul...he wasn't Obama.

Let's be honest...most of you retards voted against Obama, not FOR Romney.
There is no grand conspiracy by Republicans to keep Paul out of power.....Paul is doing that all by himself.

This thread is above your pay grade.

Refilling the slurpee machines is above your pay grade for that matter.

It's almost always inaccurate to place libertarian views on the left/right line. The Nolan Chart does a much better job of mapping us, recognizing that libertarians are neither "far left" or "far right", and that liberty is something both parties could embrace if they jettisoned their authoritarian convictions.

The Nolan Chart was a gimmick used for bogus opinion polls intended to make every person surveyed believe they were really a Libertarian.

Do you like ice cream and puppies? Then you are just like G5000! Here's where your dot is on the G5000 map, right smack between puppy drowners and people who like puppies...for dinner.

They locked out both Dr. Paul and Santorum of the RNC, just to project the illusion of universal support for Vinnie Vitalis.

The GOP can suck a big fat chili dog.

Let's figure this right now...

Romney lost women and minorities, and I'm sure a huge chunk of the youth vote.

Paul would have gotten all the Romney votes, especially the ABO vote, plus a lot of Romney's lost demographics...the people who were begging for someone better than Obama and didn't get that in Romney.

Yeah...Paul would have won.

The mistake in in thinking Paul would have gotten all of the Romney votes. Those who voted for Romney had the opportunity to vote for Paul and they didn't. This mistake the Paul folks make is in not recognizing how truly odious republicans think Paul is.

That's like saying the Santorum, Gingrich, and Cain people wouldn't vote for Romney, when we know they did.

People need to realize Libertarians Hate the republican party....They see every bad thing that happens in this country as ether Republicans fault or Republicans getting taught a lesson......Even Obama is Republicans getting whats coming to them.....They dont even see Obama as much of a threat as ANY republican thats not a Paul. Most of them are just old style democrats anyway. Especially the Neoconfederate ones.

Your level of critical thought process is probably a huge reason why you're only working in a convenience store at this point in your life.

And like all democrats this is how they react to the truth....Personal insults......I dont feel sorry for myself like you. I am working were as MILLIONS are not. Do you really think I should feel shame at that?

Paul would have gotten all the Romney votes, especially the ABO vote, plus a lot of Romney's lost demographics...the people who were begging for someone better than Obama and didn't get that in Romney.

That's like saying the Santorum, Gingrich, and Cain people wouldn't vote for Romney, when we know they did.
Cain would have won the presidency I believe.

People need to realize Libertarians Hate the republican party....They see every bad thing that happens in this country as ether Republicans fault or Republicans getting taught a lesson......Even Obama is Republicans getting whats coming to them.....They dont even see Obama as much of a threat as ANY republican thats not a Paul. Most of them are just old style democrats anyway. Especially the Neoconfederate ones.

You Republicans proved at your little convention, and many times before, that it's you who hate us. We don't see everything bad that happens as the fault of Republicans. There's plenty of blame to go around. But we're not going to cry that the Obama clone you voted for lost to the real deal.

You can laugh, but there was plenty of unenthusiastic Obama voters who would have preferred someone else.

Romney was just THAT bad.

yes, he was, but ron paul would have lost too.

he just wouldn't have spent as much money doing it
Ron Paul would have beat Obama.

He wouldn't have won, but he could have put a big dent in Obama if Americans' attention span had not been shrunk to that of goldfish by reality TV, quests for birth certificates, and country music.

Last edited:

We know from all the anecdotes from local and state conventions where neocons joined ranks with Paul supporters to shut Romney out, that even the most anti-Paul people can be persuaded to support him if the cause is right.

What better cause than making Obama "oonnneee terrrrmmmmm presssiideeenntttt"

He would have turned off minorities, women, and the young people more than Romney did.

The GOP did that. When they nominated a candidate as shitty as Romney they ensured an Obama victory. It's not libertarians fault that your party isn't worth voting for.

Now that complete bullshit....Especially coming from a libertarian....How many libertarians are there elected to senate or congress????We have people like West honorable men of quality who do you guys have????? You cant even say the Pauls cause both of them are republicans.

West lost.

That remains to be seen.

yes, he was, but ron paul would have lost too.

he just wouldn't have spent as much money doing it

He wouldn't have won, but he could have put a big dent in Obama if Americans' attention span had not been shrunk to that of a goldfish by reality TV, quests for birth certificates, and country music.

The repubs have unraveled and are gasping for air, after the next 4 years Dems will meet the same demise. The door for Libertarians will soon be wide open and there will be a huge shift I believe. I'm hoping I'm correct. Best thing that can happen to America is to get the Demopublicans the hell out of here.

The Nolan Chart was a gimmick used for bogus opinion polls intended to make every person surveyed believe they were really a Libertarian.

Do you like ice cream and puppies? Then you are just like G5000! Here's where your dot is on the G5000 map, right smack between puppy drowners and people who like puppies...for dinner.

Nah... you're talking about biased questionnaires. The Nolan Chart is a different animal, and simply provides a more accurate way to organize the different ideologies. It gives a very obvious account of why traditional partisans have such a difficult time categorizing libertarians.

He wouldn't have won, but he could have put a big dent in Obama if Americans' attention span had not been shrunk to that of a goldfish by reality TV, quests for birth certificates, and country music.

The repubs have unraveled and are gasping for air, after the next 4 years Dems will meet the same demise. The door for Libertarians will soon be wide open and there will be a huge shift I believe. I'm hoping I'm correct. Best thing that can happen to America is to get the Demopublicans the hell out of here.

I so hope your wrong cause I dont want the republicans to become oldstyle democrats....

Nah... you're talking about biased questionnaires. The Nolan Chart is a different animal, and simply provides a more accurate way to organize the different ideologies. It gives a very obvious account of why traditional partisans have such a difficult time categorizing libertarians.

Holy shit LOL You need a chart to tell you what you believe?????

The exact mentality I was talking about, door will open for libertarians in 4 years.....how about 2 years?

He would have turned off minorities, women, and the young people more than Romney did.

So you think a black man would have turned off black people yet a old man who had racist newsletters wouldnt have?

Much like Democrats you see only race. Black people wouldn't have voted for Cain merely because he was black, because there'd be no reason to considering Obama would be his opponent. He'd have to appeal to them on the issues, and Republicans with their warmongering and social stances have consistently failed to do that over and over.

Forum List

Back