hey trump voter/Do you still think there is any chance for Trump to win the election?

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
Considering recent scandals that ruined his reputation, Do you still think there is any chance for Trump to win the election?

Last edited:
Considering recent scandals that ruined his reputation, Do you still think there is any chance for Trump to win the election?
I posted a link to an article that showed neither candidate is taking a hit from the scandals being revealed almost daily about them.

That is because Americans have plateaued out - they are tired of all the election / scandal bullshit. AND the vast majority of Americans are not voting FOR a specific candidate - they are voting for the 'R' or the 'D'. If people were focused on the individuals then all these scandals would matter. Since people are only voting for the 'R' or the 'D' each new personal, individual scandal has no impact.

The vast majority of the media has been exposed (through Wikileaks) or they have admitted themselves they are 'All-In' for Hillary, so anyone who takes the polling numbers from these news agencies seriously are morons.

One thing that IS telling is the crowds at the rallies. Trump continues to give rallies attended by 12,000 - 15,000 while Hillary is often having a hard time trying to fill a school gymnasium. And lately at Clinton Rallies the attendees are protesting, calling bill Clinton a Rapist and Hillary an Enabler.

The media has been keeping it quiet, but I have posted links to stories where Dems are rebelling and switching to Trump by the thousands. (And admittedly vice versa).

Does Trump still have a chance? IMO, Absolutely!

I also think some people - DNC, GOP, IND - will vote for Trump just to see if Hillary really goes to jail. :p

I posted a link to an article that showed neither candidate is taking a hit from the scandals being revealed almost daily about them.

That is because Americans have plateaued out - they are tired of all the election / scandal bullshit. AND the vast majority of Americans are not voting FOR a specific candidate - they are voting for the 'R' or the 'D'. If people were focused on the individuals then all these scandals would matter. Since people are only voting for the 'R' or the 'D' each new personal, individual scandal has no impact.

The vast majority of the media has been exposed (through Wikileaks) or they have admitted themselves they are 'All-In' for Hillary, so anyone who takes the polling numbers from these news agencies seriously are morons.

One thing that IS telling is the crowds at the rallies. Trump continues to give rallies attended by 12,000 - 15,000 while Hillary is often having a hard time trying to fill a school gymnasium. And lately at Clinton Rallies the attendees are protesting, calling bill Clinton a Rapist and Hillary an Enabler.

The media has been keeping it quiet, but I have posted links to stories where Dems are rebelling and switching to Trump by the thousands. (And admittedly vice versa).

I also think some people - DNC, GOP, IND - will vote for Trump just to see if Hillary really goes to jail. :p
18,000 seat auditorium yesterday was half empty for a Trump rally. Clinton had over 10,000 at hers a couple days ago. I wondered when the Repubs would ever get the energy to protest. That's good, I guess.

18,000 seat auditorium yesterday was half empty for a Trump rally. Clinton had over 10,000 at hers a couple days ago. I wondered when the Repubs would ever get the energy to protest. That's good, I guess.
So on a 'bad' day Trump had 9,000, and on a 'good' day Hillary had 10,000.... :p

Ruined his reputation? Enthusiasm among his base is high. They've always known about him being a rich jackoff who thinks he is entitled to any and as much pussy as he wants.

It's good to be the King.

So on a 'bad' day Trump had 9,000, and on a 'good' day Hillary had 10,000.... :p
Yeah, well, the Dems take their good news where they can get it.

Liar.

20,000+ Attend Latest Trump Rally – Pictures and Video of Trump in Cincy…
Posted on October 13, 2016 by sundance
According to local media reports there were approximately 7,000 supporters outside when the venue reached capacity of 20,000. WOW. In addition there were over 160,000 watching on Facebook and over 35,000 on a single RSBN live stream.

And your political acumen is probably -80. Seriously dude, you’re a fucking idiot.

Ruined his reputation? Enthusiasm among his base is high. They've always known about him being a rich jackoff who thinks he is entitled to any and as much pussy as he wants.

It's good to be the King.

You know, I was thinking along those lines yesterday. Trump seems to think of himself as King Louis XVI. His New York flat is decorated like Louis' palace. He wants to make royal decrees to pass or dispose of any laws he wishes and to send to the dungeons those who disagree with him. He feels entitled to all the courtly pussy he can reach.
Perfect.

Liar.

According to local media reports there were approximately 7,000 supporters outside when the venue reached capacity of 20,000. WOW. In addition there were over 160,000 watching on Facebook and over 35,000 on a single RSBN live stream.
It was a different rally, Ice.

And your political acumen is probably -80. Seriously dude, you’re a fucking idiot.
...says the person who can NEVER add anything intelligent to any conversation but can only resort to personal attacks in defense of her beloved party and/or candidate.

Perhaps if you got your GED and went to community college you could finally engage in conversation at the 'big table', Candy.

Mitt Romney had about 30,000 people at a rally in PA right before the election.

30,000+ Rally for Romney in Pennsylvania - Breitbart

Lost the state by 6%

Trump is actually doing worse than Romney. Mitt has got to take some satisfaction out of that.

[Mitt Romney had about 30,000 people at a rally in PA right before the election.

30,000+ Rally for Romney in Pennsylvania - Breitbart

Lost the state by 6%

Trump is actually doing worse than Romney. Mitt has got to take some satisfaction out of that.
:clap:Something other than a personal attack...and it was factual and pertinent! NICE JOB!

The All-In media, however, has finally abandoned reporting that turnout for Liberal events - primaries and rallies - have dropped even lower than when they were in 2014...when Libs received an historical, record-setting ass-kicking. Liberals ARE worried about low numbers, even if they won't admit it in large numbers.

Liar.

It was a different rally, Ice.
That was yesterday, Old.

...says the person who can NEVER add anything intelligent to any conversation but can only resort to personal attacks in defense of her beloved party and/or candidate.

Perhaps if you got your GED and went to community college you could finally engage in conversation at the 'big table', Candy.

Care to bet on the outcome of the election? Avatar bet. You change yours to this if HRC wins:
huma.png

I change mine to this if Donald wins:

donald.png

From Midnight 11/8 to the day they are sworn in.

C’mon little man…”grown ups” back up their talk.

deal?

Forum List

Back