hey trump voter/Do you still think there is any chance for Trump to win the election?

[Mitt Romney had about 30,000 people at a rally in PA right before the election.

30,000+ Rally for Romney in Pennsylvania - Breitbart

Lost the state by 6%

Trump is actually doing worse than Romney. Mitt has got to take some satisfaction out of that.
:clap:Something other than a personal attack...and it was factual and pertinent! NICE JOB!

The All-In media, however, has finally abandoned reporting that turnout for Liberal events - primaries and rallies - have dropped even lower than when they were in 2014...when Libs received an historical, record-setting ass-kicking. Liberals ARE worried about low numbers, even if they won't admit it in large numbers.

They don’t announce it because it doesn’t matter. What does matter is who has the ground game to get supporters to the polls. Who is driving the conversation that is being had about the election and who is leading in the polling in the battleground states.

What is it with you and 'avatar' bets?

I don't care for either Hillary or Trump - I wouldn't want either one of their pictures as my avatar. In fact, I don't have an avatar for a reason - I don't promote others.

....and why do you have such a LARGE picture of Huma, Hillary's Muslim Accomplish? 'Girl Crush'?

What is it with you and 'avatar' bets?

I don't care for either Hillary or Trump - I wouldn't want either one of their pictures as my avatar. In fact, I don't have an avatar for a reason - I don't promote others.

....and why do you have such a LARGE picture of Huma, Hillary's Muslim Accomplish? 'Girl Crush'?

Oh okay…when you’re asked to muster some manhood, you run like a little bitch. Someday when you summon the balls to play at my level, you’ll be worth the effort to engage. But for now, I’ll just continue to use you as my personal punching bag. Get ready for 11/8 buddy…you’re going to see a lot of your posts coming back to haunt you. You’ll sound dumber than usual.

[Mitt Romney had about 30,000 people at a rally in PA right before the election.

30,000+ Rally for Romney in Pennsylvania - Breitbart

Lost the state by 6%

Trump is actually doing worse than Romney. Mitt has got to take some satisfaction out of that.
:clap:Something other than a personal attack...and it was factual and pertinent! NICE JOB!

The All-In media, however, has finally abandoned reporting that turnout for Liberal events - primaries and rallies - have dropped even lower than when they were in 2014...when Libs received an historical, record-setting ass-kicking. Liberals ARE worried about low numbers, even if they won't admit it in large numbers.

They don’t announce it because it doesn’t matter. What does matter is who has the ground game to get supporters to the polls. Who is driving the conversation that is being had about the election and who is leading in the polling in the battleground states.
What matters is the integrity, honesty, and character of the candidates. I just posted a thread, with Links, about how Hillary's Camp has become so desperate that they were posting Fake sexist Trump ads on Craiglist!

SERIOUSLY?! :lmao::lmao:

Considering recent scandals that ruined his reputation, Do you still think there is any chance for Trump to win the election?
I posted a link to an article that showed neither candidate is taking a hit from the scandals being revealed almost daily about them.

That is because Americans have plateaued out - they are tired of all the election / scandal bullshit. AND the vast majority of Americans are not voting FOR a specific candidate - they are voting for the 'R' or the 'D'. If people were focused on the individuals then all these scandals would matter. Since people are only voting for the 'R' or the 'D' each new personal, individual scandal has no impact.

The vast majority of the media has been exposed (through Wikileaks) or they have admitted themselves they are 'All-In' for Hillary, so anyone who takes the polling numbers from these news agencies seriously are morons.

One thing that IS telling is the crowds at the rallies. Trump continues to give rallies attended by 12,000 - 15,000 while Hillary is often having a hard time trying to fill a school gymnasium. And lately at Clinton Rallies the attendees are protesting, calling bill Clinton a Rapist and Hillary an Enabler.

The media has been keeping it quiet, but I have posted links to stories where Dems are rebelling and switching to Trump by the thousands. (And admittedly vice versa).

Does Trump still have a chance? IMO, Absolutely!

I also think some people - DNC, GOP, IND - will vote for Trump just to see if Hillary really goes to jail. :p
18,000 seat auditorium yesterday was half empty for a Trump rally. Clinton had over 10,000 at hers a couple days ago. I wondered when the Repubs would ever get the energy to protest. That's good, I guess.
Liar.

20,000+ Attend Latest Trump Rally – Pictures and Video of Trump in Cincy…
Posted on October 13, 2016 by sundance
According to local media reports there were approximately 7,000 supporters outside when the venue reached capacity of 20,000. WOW. In addition there were over 160,000 watching on Facebook and over 35,000 on a single RSBN live stream.
It was a different rally, Ice.
That was yesterday, Old.
It was on the news, so it was either CNN or FOX (I flip back and forth cuz I hate commercials). It might have been day before yesterday, but I'm pretty sure it was Florida. The commentator covering said the auditorium was half full, and the rally was already going on. I'm not making it up.
Anyway, I know it doesn't really matter, but it's the first time I EVER heard of a Trump rally not being full to bursting with a crowd outside. So it got my attention.

Considering recent scandals that ruined his reputation, Do you still think there is any chance for Trump to win the election?
I posted a link to an article that showed neither candidate is taking a hit from the scandals being revealed almost daily about them.

That is because Americans have plateaued out - they are tired of all the election / scandal bullshit. AND the vast majority of Americans are not voting FOR a specific candidate - they are voting for the 'R' or the 'D'. If people were focused on the individuals then all these scandals would matter. Since people are only voting for the 'R' or the 'D' each new personal, individual scandal has no impact.

The vast majority of the media has been exposed (through Wikileaks) or they have admitted themselves they are 'All-In' for Hillary, so anyone who takes the polling numbers from these news agencies seriously are morons.

One thing that IS telling is the crowds at the rallies. Trump continues to give rallies attended by 12,000 - 15,000 while Hillary is often having a hard time trying to fill a school gymnasium. And lately at Clinton Rallies the attendees are protesting, calling bill Clinton a Rapist and Hillary an Enabler.

The media has been keeping it quiet, but I have posted links to stories where Dems are rebelling and switching to Trump by the thousands. (And admittedly vice versa).

I also think some people - DNC, GOP, IND - will vote for Trump just to see if Hillary really goes to jail. :p
18,000 seat auditorium yesterday was half empty for a Trump rally. Clinton had over 10,000 at hers a couple days ago. I wondered when the Repubs would ever get the energy to protest. That's good, I guess.
To be fair....filling an auditorium is not an accurate indication of # of votes....for any candidate....just ask Bernie Sanders.

But for now, I’ll just continue to use you as my personal punching bag.
Back to the desperate personal attacks...Like I said, CC, getting your GED and going to Community College would help prepare you so much for engaging in meaningful conversation.

To be fair....filling an auditorium is not an accurate indication of # of votes....for any candidate....just ask Bernie Sanders.
I realize that. I just felt the nasty need to prick a small hole in Easy's elated bubble.

Just imagine....running from that....it's like fainting from a paper cut.
Wow, lib ideas on 'manhood' is really warped.

As far as the avatars go, as I said, I don't endorse anyone, not even if you paid me to display an avatar. And I sure as hell wouldn't display either Hillary's or Trump's avatars - either way I lose...not much of a 'bet'.

I realize that. I just felt the nasty need to prick a small hole in Easy's elated bubble.
If that was your goal then you failed. It may surprise you to know but I agree. The number of people in an auditorium does not mean more votes, but it does somewhat show which side is more 'energized' at the moment. That, in of itself, does not mean votes either.

Turnout in the primaries and events in 2014 did signal a shift, though....yet did not truly forecast the defeat the Democrats received.

Liar.

Posted on October 13, 2016 by sundance
According to local media reports there were approximately 7,000 supporters outside when the venue reached capacity of 20,000. WOW. In addition there were over 160,000 watching on Facebook and over 35,000 on a single RSBN live stream.
It was a different rally, Ice.
That was yesterday, Old.
It was on the news, so it was either CNN or FOX (I flip back and forth cuz I hate commercials). It might have been day before yesterday, but I'm pretty sure it was Florida. The commentator covering said the auditorium was half full, and the rally was already going on. I'm not making it up.
Anyway, I know it doesn't really matter, but it's the first time I EVER heard of a Trump rally not being full to bursting with a crowd outside. So it got my attention.
I watched the one in Ohio and both in Florida. The one in Ohio looked like a football stadium half full while the warm up acts were on.

Trump already pulled out from Virginia.

Trump’s Campaign Just Pulled Out Of Virginia

Clinton rarely has large rallies because she likes the town hall meeting formats or small auditoriums where she can connect with voters plus her voice is not that strong. Trump on the other hand, does best in large stadiums or auditoriums because he's big and has a strong voice.

The RCP average of all the major polls show Trump has lost over 5 points since Oct 1 and Clinton has gained about a point. It seems likely to me that Trump's lewd comment tape and women coming forward to confirm what the tape says is responsible. I do agree voters are sick of hearing about it but you can bet democrats will be reminding voters so when they walk into a polling place, Donald Trump's comments will be fresh in their mind.

Would scandals like this matter to Iranian voters?
Dani? Why is my question funny? Do you guys not vote, or do women not vote? or should the answer be obvious? I was really interested.

Ruined his reputation!?!

The man has been in the tabloids most of his adult life, so nothing will tarnish his reputation...

Will he win?

No.

Trump already pulled out from Virginia.

Trump’s Campaign Just Pulled Out Of Virginia
Hitlery abandoned Pennsylvania months ago.....too many makers....

Forum List

Back