hey trump voter/Do you still think there is any chance for Trump to win the election?

Desperate?
No, the Clinton campaign is not desperate
When a candidate resorts to having her staff create fake sexist ads on Craigslist to dishonestly try to discredit her opponent...

...sorry, that's damn DESPERATE!

:lmao:
And you know this for a fact because unsubstantiated emails from Russian hackers, massaged by Trump supporters say so. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Considering recent scandals that ruined his reputation, Do you still think there is any chance for Trump to win the election?
I posted a link to an article that showed neither candidate is taking a hit from the scandals being revealed almost daily about them.

That is because Americans have plateaued out - they are tired of all the election / scandal bullshit. AND the vast majority of Americans are not voting FOR a specific candidate - they are voting for the 'R' or the 'D'. If people were focused on the individuals then all these scandals would matter. Since people are only voting for the 'R' or the 'D' each new personal, individual scandal has no impact.

The vast majority of the media has been exposed (through Wikileaks) or they have admitted themselves they are 'All-In' for Hillary, so anyone who takes the polling numbers from these news agencies seriously are morons.

One thing that IS telling is the crowds at the rallies. Trump continues to give rallies attended by 12,000 - 15,000 while Hillary is often having a hard time trying to fill a school gymnasium. And lately at Clinton Rallies the attendees are protesting, calling bill Clinton a Rapist and Hillary an Enabler.

The media has been keeping it quiet, but I have posted links to stories where Dems are rebelling and switching to Trump by the thousands. (And admittedly vice versa).

Does Trump still have a chance? IMO, Absolutely!

I also think some people - DNC, GOP, IND - will vote for Trump just to see if Hillary really goes to jail. :p
18,000 seat auditorium yesterday was half empty for a Trump rally. Clinton had over 10,000 at hers a couple days ago. I wondered when the Repubs would ever get the energy to protest. That's good, I guess.

Trump already pulled out from Virginia.

Trump’s Campaign Just Pulled Out Of Virginia
Hitlery abandoned Pennsylvania months ago.....too many makers....

Yes I understand but Hillary is winning in Pennsylvania. This is the latest poll I found unless you have anything new.

da60f91bb4cf3e376d4ecb9738ce2d83.png

Considering recent scandals that ruined his reputation, Do you still think there is any chance for Trump to win the election?
I posted a link to an article that showed neither candidate is taking a hit from the scandals being revealed almost daily about them.

That is because Americans have plateaued out - they are tired of all the election / scandal bullshit. AND the vast majority of Americans are not voting FOR a specific candidate - they are voting for the 'R' or the 'D'. If people were focused on the individuals then all these scandals would matter. Since people are only voting for the 'R' or the 'D' each new personal, individual scandal has no impact.

The vast majority of the media has been exposed (through Wikileaks) or they have admitted themselves they are 'All-In' for Hillary, so anyone who takes the polling numbers from these news agencies seriously are morons.

One thing that IS telling is the crowds at the rallies. Trump continues to give rallies attended by 12,000 - 15,000 while Hillary is often having a hard time trying to fill a school gymnasium. And lately at Clinton Rallies the attendees are protesting, calling bill Clinton a Rapist and Hillary an Enabler.

The media has been keeping it quiet, but I have posted links to stories where Dems are rebelling and switching to Trump by the thousands. (And admittedly vice versa).

I also think some people - DNC, GOP, IND - will vote for Trump just to see if Hillary really goes to jail. :p
18,000 seat auditorium yesterday was half empty for a Trump rally. Clinton had over 10,000 at hers a couple days ago. I wondered when the Repubs would ever get the energy to protest. That's good, I guess.

Yes I understand but Hillary is winning in Pennsylvania. This is the latest poll I found unless you have anything new.

Other than hitlery abandoning Pennsylvania months ago....no...:lol:

Other than hitlery abandoning Pennsylvania months ago....no...:lol:

Well my friend she is winning in Pennsylvania. Her schedule in that state are Oct. 18, 21, 23 but not sure if its fundraising or rally.

Forum List

Back