Hey, you welfare mooches, get jobs

Look cum face, low skilled workers were paid jobs that didn't land them on welfare, and that's why YOU enjoy the lifestyle you do.

Welfare simply subsidizes them so they can enjoy a standard of living that they cannot afford. Most foodstamp recipients don't NEED foodstamps to survive...and definitely the ones that get the most don't NEED the amount they receive. They could easily stay on this side of starvation with half or less of the allotment they receive.

Look cum face, low skilled workers were paid jobs that didn't land them on welfare, and that's why YOU enjoy the lifestyle you do.

Welfare simply subsidizes them so they can enjoy a standard of living that they cannot afford. Most foodstamp recipients don't NEED foodstamps to survive...and definitely the ones that get the most don't NEED the amount they receive. They could easily stay on this side of starvation with half or less of the allotment they receive.
I buy in bulk for a better price...

Walmart drops health insurance for 30 000 part-time workers
Glad she was eligible to keep hers. She got in just in time. I feel pretty certain her deductibles are lower than through Obamacare would be.

Honey, your war on wages and Walmart resulted in their dropping the affordable healthcare they gave 30,000 part time workers. Proud of yourself?
Well, aside from bait for the classist classless idiots, the point of the thread was to again point out the gop is sunk if it keeps to the "takers and makers" bulltripe of mitt. Even Rubio, unless he's flip flopped again, proposed tax credits in lieu of Obama care, and no one is seriously for cutting Wal-Mart workers off Medicaid.
My wife works for Wal-E-World, since 2009 and never lost he health insurance, and just went on full time position about 10 months ago...

Glad she was eligible to keep hers. She got in just in time. I feel pretty certain her deductibles are lower than through Obamacare would be.

Honey, your war on wages and Walmart resulted in their dropping the affordable healthcare they gave 30,000 part time workers. Proud of yourself?
Well, aside from bait for the classist classless idiots, the point of the thread was to again point out the gop is sunk if it keeps to the "takers and makers" bulltripe of mitt. Even Rubio, unless he's flip flopped again, proposed tax credits in lieu of Obama care, and no one is seriously for cutting Wal-Mart workers off Medicaid.
My wife works for Wal-E-World, since 2009 and never lost he health insurance, and just went on full time position about 10 months ago...
I have no idea, I use the VA..

Obamacare forced everyone to buy a product.
So did auto ownership...

You're not fined by the government if you don't buy an automobile.
just the insurance part, unless you're wealthy....
I was never forced to buy health insurance.....

If you aren't covered by your employer or buy your own then you are forced to buy a product, ocare, or pay a penalty. You don't have a choice. You do not have the option of not buying insurance without a penalty.

Obamacare forced everyone to buy a product.
So did auto ownership...

You're not fined by the government if you don't buy an automobile.
just the insurance part, unless you're wealthy....

If you aren't covered by your employer or buy your own then you are forced to buy a product, ocare, or pay a penalty. You don't have a choice. You do not have the option of not buying insurance without a penalty.
I paid for my healthcare with 8 years in da Army....

See, you're covered. If you didn't have the VA, you would have to purchase ins or pay the penalty.

See, you're covered. If you didn't have the VA, you would have to purchase ins or pay the penalty.
I would be on Medicare.....Which would run me 105 bucks a month...

I know most doc's they have are good. Hope you do 't have to deal with the scheduling issues.
Are you on your wife's policy?
No, I use the US Army's mule doctors...
They see me every 6 months...If I let them....They do a great job in Fayetteville, Ark..They have a 97% satisfaction rate with veterans...Now you can see a local doc if you live over 50 miles from the VA or they can't schedule you soon enough...

Better question. Is walmart proud of them penalizing their workers?

Better question. Is walmart proud of them penalizing their workers?

For what Helen Walton spent as a board member to build Crystal Bridges Art Museum in bentonville, Ar...,, they could have covered the work force with health insurance..it's all about priorities...

Forum List

Back