Hey, you welfare mooches, get jobs

With all the millions and millions and millions of jobs Obama says he created...
Why do we need so much welfare and "food stamps"?

And money to get the training...
The State already paid for a high school education. With that, you should be able to earn enough to pay for additional training.
I worked in a garage while in college and earned enough for tuition.
I didn't finish my degree the first time. I got married and had a kid. I learned a trade and got a good paying job and went to school nights for 6 years to finish my BSME. I never asked for or received a dime of public money.

Yeahhhh....but that requires effort. And since they've been telling little Johnny how wonderful and unique he is since kindergarten he doesnt know how to deal with rejection and or failure.
It's sad really.
You mean a parent or teacher(coaches)should never tell a child they are special they are and with positive encouragement to give a child a healthy spirit?
If little Johnny is a failure, he should be encouraged to work harder or try to succeed at something else. You cannot give someone self esteem... Err, well you can, but then you get people like barack obama thinking they're qualified to be POTUS.
It is better to try and fail then to never try at all...
It is, but rewarding failure is counter-productive.

The State already paid for a high school education. With that, you should be able to earn enough to pay for additional training.
I worked in a garage while in college and earned enough for tuition.
I didn't finish my degree the first time. I got married and had a kid. I learned a trade and got a good paying job and went to school nights for 6 years to finish my BSME. I never asked for or received a dime of public money.

Yeahhhh....but that requires effort. And since they've been telling little Johnny how wonderful and unique he is since kindergarten he doesnt know how to deal with rejection and or failure.
It's sad really.
You mean a parent or teacher(coaches)should never tell a child they are special they are and with positive encouragement to give a child a healthy spirit?
If little Johnny is a failure, he should be encouraged to work harder or try to succeed at something else. You cannot give someone self esteem... Err, well you can, but then you get people like barack obama thinking they're qualified to be POTUS.
You still must be positive even in failure, if you want hope...

It's sad really.

It reaches a point to where it's a delusion....not positive thinking.

Then I suggest you never coach...

So you're a life coach?

Sam & Helen. Alice is the dwi daughter, and the one that opened the museum. Too bad Sam isn't alive today.
First, it was Alice, not Helen, secondly, it was her money-not Walmart's operating money she spent. Third, it is the first art museum to open since 1974. Do you not recognize the value of the arts in society? They also offer an in residence art program.
Better question. Is walmart proud of them penalizing their workers?

Honey, your war on wages and Walmart resulted in their dropping the affordable healthcare they gave 30,000 part time workers. Proud of yourself?
Well, aside from bait for the classist classless idiots, the point of the thread was to again point out the gop is sunk if it keeps to the "takers and makers" bulltripe of mitt. Even Rubio, unless he's flip flopped again, proposed tax credits in lieu of Obama care, and no one is seriously for cutting Wal-Mart workers off Medicaid.
For what Helen Walton spent as a board member to build Crystal Bridges Art Museum in bentonville, Ar...,, they could have covered the work force with health insurance..it's all about priorities...
The museum is losing money because it does not have enough high brows interested in seeing it..Now the Pig Trail Harley rally draws around 250 thousand people..I still get Helen and Alice mixed up...When i worked for Wal Mart at the warehouse, Sam and Alice were alive..Helen is the DWI queen.

Sam & Helen. Alice is the dwi daughter, and the one that opened the museum. Too bad Sam isn't alive today.
First, it was Alice, not Helen, secondly, it was her money-not Walmart's operating money she spent. Third, it is the first art museum to open since 1974. Do you not recognize the value of the arts in society? They also offer an in residence art program.

Honey, your war on wages and Walmart resulted in their dropping the affordable healthcare they gave 30,000 part time workers. Proud of yourself?
For what Helen Walton spent as a board member to build Crystal Bridges Art Museum in bentonville, Ar...,, they could have covered the work force with health insurance..it's all about priorities...
The museum is losing money because it does not have enough high brows interested in seeing it..Now the Pig Trail Harley rally draws around 250 thousand people..I still get Helen and Alice mixed up...When i worked for Wal Mart at the warehouse, Sam and Alice were alive..Helen is the DWI queen.
Yes, he would split the stock and had a nice profit sharing plan, that's went when he did....I used to buy stock at 17 dollars..

So you're a life coach?
Peer to Peer support..

Hope you held onto the stock!

How Alice Walton s Crystal Bridges Exposes The Foolishness Of Occupy Wall Street - Forbes
Here is a really good article about the museum and the money aspect, please read it-

Yes, he would split the stock and had a nice profit sharing plan, that's went when he did....I used to buy stock at 17 dollars..

How Alice Walton s Crystal Bridges Exposes The Foolishness Of Occupy Wall Street - Forbes
Here is a really good article about the museum and the money aspect, please read it-

Workers can't spend a museum to support their families....Alice got this money from daddy and Wal-Mart...Her dad would have thrown a fit had he seen this..He fired executives for building to fancy of houses..he was committed to taking care of his employees and driving his old truck, not flashing his dough to impress...

The arts are important, whether you see it or not.

Workers can't spend a museum to support their families....Alice got this money from daddy and Wal-Mart...Her dad would have thrown a fit had he seen this..He fired executives for building to fancy of houses..he was committed to taking care of his employees and driving his old truck, not flashing his dough to impress...

The museum is free. It has an endowment that funds it operating expenses.

Well, aside from bait for the classist classless idiots, the point of the thread was to again point out the gop is sunk if it keeps to the "takers and makers" bulltripe of mitt. Even Rubio, unless he's flip flopped again, proposed tax credits in lieu of Obama care, and no one is seriously for cutting Wal-Mart workers off Medicaid.

The arts are important, whether you see it or not.

I enjoy the humanities enjoy to study them..some I enjoy, others I wonder why it's a masterpiece or a work of art, yet as the debate goes in liberal arts college , what is art?
The city of Bentonville also put in lots of dough..You know they have Art and Craft season in NW Ark two times a year, and people will drive for many miles to come to them, they are tax free as is all flea markets, antique shops and second hand shops, but they prefer to go to the Arts and Craft Fairs more than go to Crystal bridges...It's just the mentality of the area...When I moved here the first thing that popped into my mind was Green Acres....

Look idiot. Low skilled workers get low paying jobs.

Would you pay a Mercedes price for a Yugo?

I beater car is worth what someone will pay for it, not what the seller wants to get for it.

You are qualified to flip burgers and sprinkle salt on fries. You do not deserve an engineer's wage. You deserve what Micky D's decides you're worth. The fact that you can't live on your pay check is not McDonald's fault. It's YOUR'S

Only Republicans worship ignorance. And these didn't come from Huffington Post.

Look idiot. Low skilled workers get low paying jobs.

Would you pay a Mercedes price for a Yugo?

I beater car is worth what someone will pay for it, not what the seller wants to get for it.

You are qualified to flip burgers and sprinkle salt on fries. You do not deserve an engineer's wage. You deserve what Micky D's decides you're worth. The fact that you can't live on your pay check is not McDonald's fault. It's YOUR'S

Only Republicans worship ignorance. And these didn't come from Huffington Post.

No one worships ignorance, but liberals are thankful that their base does nothing to dispel theirs.

What is wrong with paying what a product is worth? Are you willing to pay 1/4 million for a $40,000 car?

Who the fuck cares what Mitt Romney said about hiring cops? And WTF does that have to do with my post?

It can be your business! I have no problem with that at all.
You can look it up if you wish and find out what it is any time you wish.

They provide nothing substantial to the country. They grab money, they don't earn it and take money from others.
It is my business.
How about that.

why are hedge fund investors entitled to their huge salaries?

Because they are private companies that decided that is what they are worth. The better question is how is it any of your business?

How much money did you make in 2014 and what did you pay in federal income tax. I'm fairly certain you provided nothing substantial to the country and I expect you to answer the question becuase I've decided that it's my business. How about that?

Forum List

Back