High Profile DOJ Alum Push Back At Barr’s Flynn Shenanigans

Now, if current members of the DOJ had the balls to do that, I'd be impressed.

"Alumni"?

I would be hard pressed to care...

Alumni are people who were Fired from the agency or quit.

Example given,if someone took a crap on Mr. Magoo's desk at a couple of years and was shown the door, he would be one of the DOJ Alumni. Same thing if they were fired by Eric Holder for stealing pencils or axed by John Ashcroft for flashing his wife.

If the libs want to rely on these "alumni" opinions, that's their right, but I'm not impressed.

Flynn didn't do anything
He admitted to lying to the FBI, twice, and he acted on Turkey's behalf as an unregistered foreign agent.

Don't bother denying it. And don't bother saying he was entrapped.

After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of "treason" and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.

December 1, 2017

We are witnessing the slow motion degradation of what is arguably the most important of all the government agencies.

Barr has sealed his place as the most corrupt AG in the history of the country. And it's not even close. Not even John Mitchell was this corrupt.
Nope Barr brings honor back to the position after 8 years of total filth, falsehood and deceit.

Flynn didn't do anything
He admitted to lying to the FBI, twice, and he acted on Turkey's behalf as an unregistered foreign agent.

After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of "treason" and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.

December 1, 2017
Entrapment usually gets thrown out.

Jo

Flynn didn't do anything

December 1, 2017

Jo

He's right....hey guess what? Flynn can now sue.
Not so fast shithead.

"It is now up to the district court to consider the government’s motion to dismiss the Flynn indictment. We urge Judge Sullivan to closely examine the Department’s stated rationale for dismissing the charges — including holding an evidentiary hearing with witnesses — and to deny the motion and proceed with sentencing if appropriate. While it is rare for a court to deny the Department’s request to dismiss an indictment, if ever there were a case where the public interest counseled the court to take a long, hard look at the government’s explanation and the evidence, it is this one. Attorney General Barr’s repeated actions to use the Department as a tool to further President Trump’s personal and political interests have undermined any claim to the deference that courts usually apply to the Department’s decision
medium.com

DOJ Alumni Statement on Flynn Case
We, the undersigned, are alumni of the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) who have collectively served both Republican and…
medium.com
medium.com

Flynn will walk....he will also sue.
Sullivan will do his JEBBOT duty and he will be overturned.

Jo

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the credibility of the DOJ and the FBI is in the shitter at this point.
Agreed. Ever since Barr took that position, career prosecutors have been heading for the hills.
Getting caught tends to make people run.
Being corrupt tends to drive the good ones away.

The DoJ is being turned into Trump’s political tool. Good career prosecutors don’t want to be a part of tearing our institutions down.
Isn’t it odd all of the people responsible for decimating the FBI’s reputation were obie people. Guess that never dawned on you.

Unfortunately, the credibility of the DOJ and the FBI is in the shitter at this point.
Agreed. Ever since Barr took that position, career prosecutors have been heading for the hills.

The DoJ is being turned into Trump’s political tool. Good career prosecutors don’t want to be a part of tearing our institutions down.
Isn’t it odd all of the people responsible for decimating the FBI’s reputation were obie people. Guess that never dawned on you.
Who?

So were to take the word of two people facing criminal prosecution for coercion and fraud on the FISA Court as gospel?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Berg is having a bad day. He no longer believes in the process as it has stopped obeying him .
Jo

We are witnessing the slow motion degradation of what is arguably the most important of all the government agencies.

Barr has sealed his place as the most corrupt AG in the history of the country. And it's not even close. Not even John Mitchell was this corrupt.

You call Barr corrupt but don't list any crimes. You delusional?
Eric Holder bragged he was Obama's "wingman" and he's okay in your book?
Eric Holder got several "contempt of congress" medals that he wears proudly, that's okay too?
Loretta Lynch apparently signed off on all sorts of illegal activities, she won't escape unscathed.
Your turn, list some illegal activities for Barr. Hint: You can't because he always follows the Law, he's a real AG.

Now, if current members of the DOJ had the balls to do that, I'd be impressed.

"Alumni"?

I would be hard pressed to care...
WTF is a DOJ "alumni"? Do they get a diploma when they leave?
These are the same guys who said that the Mueller Report proved that Trump "obstructed justice", and even Nancy didn't use that real crime in the impeachment articles because there was no evidence.

Interesting, maybe the Flynn case w
Nobody cares
That's the problem.

Not at all, anyone actually listening knows they had nothing on Flynn and that there was prosecutorial misconduct. This would require a willingness to actually open one eyes and mind though, that leaves Progs out.
Not at all, anyone actually listening knows they had nothing on Flynn and that there was prosecutorial misconduct. This would require a willingness to actually open one eyes and mind though, that leaves Progs out.
Seriously? "They had nothing on Flynn"?
They have the call intercepts of Flynn discussing sanctions and they have him lying about it. That is a slam dunk.

What was the question Flynn was asked and what was his answer? And how do you conclude that Flynn lied as opposed to lacking candor?

Who?
Clapper, Comey, Brennan, Strzok, etc. etc.

Did you just wake up on this planet?

This is interesting.

Nearly 2000 former DOJ employees have signed this letter so far and the list is only going to grow.

Here's the letter:

Great .. a list of traitor Dems and assholes involved in undermining America and of course President Trump for the sedition party political machine.

... and you seem sooo happy and proud to play your pawny part.. congratulations.. :th_waiting:

Sure makes it seem like Trump was right and the DOJ is/was filled with Democrat political operatives... :wink_2:
Lets get something straight AH Trump is a lying low life POS as are most of his supporters

Interesting, maybe the Flynn case w
Nobody cares
That's the problem.

Seriously? "They had nothing on Flynn"?
They have the call intercepts of Flynn discussing sanctions and they have him lying about it. That is a slam dunk.

What was the question Flynn was asked and what was his answer? And how do you conclude that Flynn lied as opposed to lacking candor?
he admitted his guilt? And the fat pos barr should be run over by a truck

You call Barr corrupt but don't list any crimes. You delusional?
Eric Holder bragged he was Obama's "wingman" and he's okay in your book?
Eric Holder got several "contempt of congress" medals that he wears proudly, that's okay too?
Loretta Lynch apparently signed off on all sorts of illegal activities, she won't escape unscathed.
Your turn, list some illegal activities for Barr. Hint: You can't because he always follows the Law, he's a real AG.

Berg is nothing more than a troll
He couldn't be anything else.

I got as far as "We the undersigned, prefer not to live out our remaining years incarcerated in a federal penitentiary...."

That was enough. Of course, that sentiment is understandable. Unfortunately, the criminals need to be punished. In the case of covert treason, I'm good with public hangings. Something about a traitorous shitstain's neck snapping produces a tingle up my leg.

Forum List

Back