High Tax States Suing the Treasury. They want a Tax Cut.

The tax cap was created to punish the states which did not vote for Trump.

And to think the pseudocons got upset about the IRS being used as a political weapon! Ha!

Greedy little bitches. Libs talk a lot, but when it comes down to it, they are a bunch of greedy little pussies that refuse to pay their fair share. All of them are full of shit.

Punishes a lot of middle income families that voted for the Don. Mi will not be voting for the Don again. He has instated double taxation and I thought the GOP was anti that?
naw, the state is what punishes the middle income. you should actually know what you're talking about.

Can you explain why red states aren't complaining?

Pseudocons are confused. Is anyone surprised?

They support increasing the taxes on some wealthy Americans! And they believe that will increase federal revenues!
LOL. Now you are for lower taxes? Shut the fuck up liar.

And to think the pseudocons got upset about the IRS being used as a political weapon! Ha!

Greedy little bitches. Libs talk a lot, but when it comes down to it, they are a bunch of greedy little pussies that refuse to pay their fair share. All of them are full of shit.

Punishes a lot of middle income families that voted for the Don. Mi will not be voting for the Don again. He has instated double taxation and I thought the GOP was anti that?
naw, the state is what punishes the middle income. you should actually know what you're talking about.

Can you explain why red states aren't complaining?
the questions the left will never answer. here is one.

SALT deductibility is one of the reasons the Blue wall have been able to run up asset costs to claim that they pay more than the red states.

Actually, no. Those that have less expensive homes benefit. Unless you are telling me the taxes are so outrageous even the poorer citizens taxes on homes go over that.

Actually, no. Those that have less expensive homes benefit. Unless you are telling me the taxes are so outrageous even the poorer citizens taxes on homes go over that.
Poorer citizens don't own houses where prices for minimal housing start at $600,000 and yeah non-housing SALT can easily exceed $4K in much of the Blue Wall.

So, it is an excessive state tax problem. But, according to the California Association of Realtors there are a number of places where the median home price is around $200,000.
https://www.car.org/-/media/CAR/Doc...hash=ADBA3DCF6B6E506C9B3C431DD48FDBF54869EAD6

Poorer citizens don't own houses where prices for minimal housing start at $600,000 and yeah non-housing SALT can easily exceed $4K in much of the Blue Wall.

If the filthy ass commie states don't like high taxes then they should stop spending so much. Problem solved.
The repub states are the ones taking the federal dollars.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The big city shitholes with their concentration of welfare queens and Illegals in both the Red and Blue states that vote for Democrats are the ones that are are draining the Treasury. Disgusting, isn't it?

Shitholes like Miami, Houston, Atlanta, Memphis are the ones where all the Federal welfare money goes in the Red States. All Democrat voting strongholds.

If the filthy ass commie states don't like high taxes then they should stop spending so much. Problem solved.

The big city shitholes with their concentration of welfare queens and Illegals in both the Red and Blue states that vote for Democrats are the ones that are are draining the Treasury. Disgusting, isn't it?

Shitholes like Miami, Houston, Atlanta, Memphis are the ones where all the Federal welfare money goes in the Red States. All Democrat voting strongholds.
So you blame the people. You’ll do anything but blame repubs. Funny.

I blame the filthy ass welfare queens and the Illegals for being greedy assholes and the fucking Democrats that use my tax money to provide the welfare to those assholes in order to buy votes.

Is that hard for you to understand Moon Bat?

I blame the filthy ass welfare queens and the Illegals for being greedy assholes and the fucking Democrats that use my tax money to provide the welfare to those assholes in order to buy votes.

I blame politicians. All of them.

Lets not forget about these freeloaders.
camarota-welfare-illegals-f1.png

And what welfare can illegals get?

I blame politicians. All of them.

If your point is that most Republicans are also big government, just like the filthy Democrats then I you will get no argument from me. However, I don't think that is your point.

By the way, Moon Bat there is no such thing as red and blue states.

The division is the big Democrat voting big city shitholes and the rest of America. What you call red states are just states where the Americans out number the welfare queens, Moon Bats and Illegals.

And what welfare can illegals get?
Are you retarded? I posted the chart.

Medicaid, food stamps, school lunches, housing assistance etc.

the people vote don't they? how else do those folks get in office?

Forum List

Back