High Tax States Suing the Treasury. They want a Tax Cut.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The big city shitholes with their concentration of welfare queens and Illegals in both the Red and Blue states that vote for Democrats are the ones that are are draining the Treasury. Disgusting, isn't it?

Shitholes like Miami, Houston, Atlanta, Memphis are the ones where all the Federal welfare money goes in the Red States. All Democrat voting strongholds.
So you blame the people. You’ll do anything but blame repubs. Funny.

I blame the filthy ass welfare queens and the Illegals for being greedy assholes and the fucking Democrats that use my tax money to provide the welfare to those assholes in order to buy votes.

Is that hard for you to understand Moon Bat?
Lets not forget about these freeloaders.
camarota-welfare-illegals-f1.png
And what welfare can illegals get?
Are you retarded? I posted the chart.
Last I checked they are not eligible for most welfare...

If the filthy ass commie states don't like high taxes then they should stop spending so much. Problem solved.
The repub states are the ones taking the federal dollars.

The big city shitholes with their concentration of welfare queens and Illegals in both the Red and Blue states that vote for Democrats are the ones that are are draining the Treasury. Disgusting, isn't it?

Shitholes like Miami, Houston, Atlanta, Memphis are the ones where all the Federal welfare money goes in the Red States. All Democrat voting strongholds.
the people vote don't they? how else do those folks get in office?
We only have two criminal organizations to choose from.

I blame the filthy ass welfare queens and the Illegals for being greedy assholes and the fucking Democrats that use my tax money to provide the welfare to those assholes in order to buy votes.

That is because you are a poorly informed liberal moron. You believe anything your handlers tell you.

If the filthy ass commie states don't like high taxes then they should stop spending so much. Problem solved.

I blame politicians. All of them.
who votes them into office?

That is because you are a poorly informed liberal moron. You believe anything your handlers tell you.
he doesn't know people vote them into office. hilarious. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Again who's fault is that? you stupid fks still don't get how the constitution works amazing. And then you wonder why we have the pukes in office we do. people getting free handouts will vote for the guy giving the free handout. Increase the number of people getting free handouts, more votes to win with.

Again who's fault is that? you stupid fks still don't get how the constitution works amazing. And then you wonder why we have the pukes in office we do. people getting free handouts will vote for the guy giving the free handout. Increase the number of people getting free handouts, more votes to win with.
Politicians.

Politicians.
voters. educate yourself.

You sure love the politicians.
Politicians.

Pseudocons are confused. Is anyone surprised?

They support increasing the taxes on some wealthy Americans! And they believe that will increase federal revenues!

Wow, whatever happened to making the rich pay their fair share?
Actually, this topic is solid proof of my points about tax expenditures all these years, and how abusive they are.

But that has gone way above your heads.

This is how both sides end up looking like hypocrites.

No argument there, tax expenditures are abusive. But someone has to pay for the $500/month paycheck for not working, and to provide for all the illegals. Or does that money just grow on trees?
You are forgetting the $1.4 trillion of government gifts handed up the food chain via tax expenditures, paid for by higher tax rates and massive borrowing from China.

Politicians.
dude, you still don't know how elected officials get in office. too funny. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Politicians.
dude, you still don't know how elected officials get in office. too funny. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Well the party picks the candidate and then gerrymandering decides the winner.

Liberals are very confused. Is anyone surprised? They bitch all the time about how people are allowed to keep too much of the income they earned. Now they are suing to avoid paying their fair share of the Federal burden. They got exactly what they demanded. Now they are crying. Should high tax states pay their faire share of Federal income tax or should they continue with the lawsuits to avoid paying their fair share?

I have mentioned this topic before and it was moved to the rubber room by a mod. I am hopeful the title and topic will stick this time.

New York, 3 other states sue over federal tax reform law

"The SALT cap limited the amount of state and local tax — including property tax and state income tax — that can be deducted from married and individual federal tax filings.

The $10,000 limit took effect this year and will apply when people fill out their federal returns in 2019. Previously, taxpayers were allowed to deduct their entire state and local tax bill from their federal returns.

The cap hits high-tax, high-wealth states like New York particularly hard, with about 30 percent of the state's taxpayers expected to be impacted. It only applies to those who itemize their federal returns and pay more than $10,000 in state and local taxes."
Now they are suing to avoid paying their fair share of the Federal burden.

Liar.
They pay more than their fair share already.
These states already pay more in federal taxes than they receive back in federal spending even with the state tax deduction.

Eliminating the deduction ony increases that disparity that already existed with the low tax states. It is a double tax. If anything, that should piss you off.

The tax cap was created to punish the states which did not vote for Trump.

And to think the pseudocons got upset about the IRS being used as a political weapon! Ha!
Just shut up and pay your fair share.

Prove they aren't already, dope.
They lost their state deduction. Now because the state wanted the money, instead of giving it to the federal goverment. Now, they are complaining. Pay it or shut up, or get your state to lower taxes.

And to think the pseudocons got upset about the IRS being used as a political weapon! Ha!

I find it ironic that Democrats are complaining about rich people having to pay higher taxes.

Just shut up and pay your fair share.

Prove they aren't already, dope.
They lost their state deduction. Now because the state wanted the money, instead of giving it to the federal goverment. Now, they are complaining. Pay it or shut up, or get your state to lower taxes.

Huh?
The individual lost their state deduction, dope. Now they're paying taxes twice on the same money.

I asked you to prove that those states weren't paying their "fair share" before.

Apparently you are unable.

I find it ironic that Democrats are complaining about rich people having to pay higher taxes.

I find it ironic the retarded righties are happy about people paying taxes on the same money twice.

Forum List

Back