Hilarious - Trump's firing of Comey declared an impeachable offense my many-a-liberal.

President Trump is under investigation for working with the Russians...Firing Comey probably in all likelyhood means that he is guilty as fuck and did so to attempt to stop his discovery.

If he wanted to silence Comey, the worst thing he could do is fire him.

In this interview today, trump said something being fired meant he wouldn't be subpoenaed.

(I never said dump was smart.)

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

YOU ARE A LIAR Matthew! Show us where Trump is under investigation you phony baloney!

trump is lying, dum dum.

he never went bankrupt either... 'personally' :lol:

he's playing word games and peddling propaganda for parrots like you!

March 20, 2017

Less than forty minutes into the hearing, James Comey, the director of the F.B.I., provided the latest official confirmation that the “Russian story” is not “FAKE NEWS.” It is, rather, the most serious legal scandal to confront a sitting President in nearly two decades. In an extraordinary public statement, Comey disclosed not only that the bureau is investigating Russian meddling in the campaign but that it is also looking at what relationship the Trump campaign might have had to that meddling.

“The F.B.I., as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 Presidential election,” Comey said. “And that includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”

The Trump Campaign Has Been Under Investigation Since July

So you don't understand the difference between "Trump" and the "Trump campaign?"
when an investigation begins, you usually start with the small guys...if you find something, you then work your way up the ladder to see how high up it goes....lots of times through plea deals or immunity...

so even though the Trump campaign workers are under FBI investigation, if something is found on them, then Trump would be one of the next steps...in investigating...

did this wrong doing of ''whatever'' reach up to his involvement?

Oh please. If anybody in the Trump administration looked at a Russian at a party, they were conspiring with them.

Al these months......all this money, and not one indication of any crime or wrongdoing. Go up the ladder? What ladder? The left hasn't even stepped on the first rung yet.

So where did this unfounded conspiracy start? Trump complimented Putin. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. From there, the left took the ball and ran with it creating all kinds of lies.

So now we are spending all this money and time investigating something that isn't there. The Russians hacked Democrat emails, not Republicans. No proof that anything they revealed about the Democrats had anything to do with the election. You on the left are more upset with Russians telling us what the Democrats are all about than what the Democrats are all about.

[

So you don't understand the difference between "Trump" and the "Trump campaign?"

:lol: speaking of living in fantasy land...

let's make pretend trump isn't part of his own campaign. derrp

No, you said Trump---not his campaign. Trump isn't being investigated for anything because there is nothing to investigate him for.

Comey is gone and I hope this is where this idiotic Russian thing ends. I know the left is trying to keep it alive as much as they did with "Bush stole the election" or "Bush's friends at Diebold rigged the machines" lies that lasted forever with the leftists. But this too will meet it's fate with truth and in the coming years, when you bring up the Russia thing repeatedly, we'll just keep reminding you what lies you promote.

typical Trump ... sucked Comey dry when he was bashing Clinton, fired him when he got too close to the Cartel.
Donald Trump's letter firing Comey is curious if only for its contradiction of how Trump praised Comey for how he intervened days before the presidential election to destroy Hillary Clinton's chance of winning. What brought about this change in Trump's attitude, it must be asked.

Knowing that Donald Trump is a pathological liar can help us understand what might be going-on in his head. In other words, when he cites letters from Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein recommending Comey's dismissal as the Director, we need not believe these letters were the reason for the firing. Trump wrote that he accepted Sessions' and Rosenstein's recommendations which were based on Comey's handling of the Clinton e-mails but Trump's letter does not mention the e-mails. Instead he praises Comey for telling him "on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation"! So, Trump here is putting on record that he is not under investigation relating to Russian interference in the American election. It is worth noting that neither of the letters from Sessions nor Rosenstein made any mention of Trump campaign connections to the Russians. This is puzzling.

Trump wants the ongoing investigation of possible Russian influence in his election victory nixed. Why else would he mention his innocence in his letter of dismissal to Comey?

Well then, I suppose when they interview Comey, they will ask him if on 3 separate occasions he told Trump he wasn't under investigation. When he says that he did, will that be good enough for the libs, or will we here Trump must have bribed him, or the Russians threatened him, lolololol.

The libs live in fantasyland. There is no need for Dizzyworld in their reality; they live it-)
What Comey says when he gives evidence to the Senate Intelligence Committee might be an eye-opener.

Yep, I bet it is....................so how many lefties are going to have to run and get a lawyer-)

You people really do not get it, do you! Let me explain it to you, along with many republicans------------>

Nobody..........let me repeat that for everyone.....NOBODY, in the Trump campaign had ANY power until he was elected President. Want to argue with me? Then tell me what power he had. Go ahead, lolol. What power did he have to cut a deal with ANYONE? Include his inner circle. Wasn't Flynn thrown out of the government by Obama! As far as Trump's inner circle, as far as I know, the people actually in government were-------> Jeff Sessions, and Chris Christie. You got anyone else lefties? I might have missed someone. They were the only people elected to anything as far as I can remember.

So what could they offer the Russians BEFORE they were elected, lol. Let me see if I have this straight--------> Somebody is going to help Trump, who has NO chance of winning, and PISS OFF the next President, Hillary Clinton for?!/!/!/!/!? What? What could Trump offer them on such a long shot, lol!

And then, AFTER he wins, since they were all under surveillance, where are the conversations? Where are they?

Do you realize how ridiculous your position is; and I mean that seriously? They caught Hillary, Huma, and Wiener screwing the pooch, it went public with proof, and yet, so far, you can't even get one conversation between Trump and the Russian shoe shine boy, lol.

You have proof positive that Podesta had LOOSE ties with the Russians, proven, done. Still waiting for a discussion between Trump and a Russian barber-)

We have the Clinton foundation losing benefactors hand over fist since she lost the election, but it wasn't the Presidency for hire to the highest bidder BEFORE she lost, lol! She wasn't selling influence, no way Jose', right!

Now, we know you can fool some people on here, but many of us know that you are either lying, or you are dumb as a box of rocks, and so partisan, you would rather have a REAL CROOK like Hillary, than a suggested crook, like Trump.

You really like to lambast Trump, now don't you, lol. Well I have a question for you lefties----------> were it not for Bill, what would Hillary be, hehehehehehe. She is UGLY, not likeable, unpersonable, FAT, and by most accounts, a BITCH to boot. That was YOUR candidate. Want to know why Trump won, if you agree with my last sentence.........even though it is NOT PC, you just got the truth, lol. Russians didn't have anything to do with it, it was Hillary's fat ass, arrogance, and sense of ENTITLEMENT that sunk her. If you can't see it, then you should apply to Dizzyworld, because that is one of the few places in the world that could make it appear your phony story was actually reality-)

Like one said on this board--"trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to teach Algebra to a Chimpanzee."

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Comey has notified congress that the Trump Russian investigation started last July. In Cleveland during the Republican National convention, where Trump surrogates met with the Russian ambassador--and they weren't trading cookie recipes--they were actually writting foreign policy which was installed in the Republican platform.
James Comey confirms FBI investigation into possible Trump-Russia connections

"Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today.

Gordon told CNN that along with national security advisers Carter Page and Walid Phares, Gordon stressed to the Russian envoy that he would like to improve relations with Russia.

Gordon had advocated for language in the
GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful.

But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

Now would you care to name another Presidential candidate--(that is not even close to winning a f...king election) that would have sat down with a Foreign adversary to write Foreign policy?

Collusion with a Foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

It's not Treason Oreo, Treason is a much higher level....it's traitorous and could be a form of espionage....but Treason, it is not....at least not yet...read the definition of treason...

You people really do not get it, do you! Let me explain it to you, along with many republicans------------>

Nobody..........let me repeat that for everyone.....NOBODY, in the Trump campaign had ANY power until he was elected President. Want to argue with me? Then tell me what power he had. Go ahead, lolol. What power did he have to cut a deal with ANYONE? Include his inner circle. Wasn't Flynn thrown out of the government by Obama!

:rolleyes: you're the one who doesn't get it.

Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security adviser, called the Russian ambassador to the US last year to reassure them that sanctions would be overturned. He was forced to resign this week.

Mr Flynn was interviewed by the FBI shortly after Mr Trump took office. The alleged misinformation he provided to intelligence agencies could be pursued in court, similar to the case of former General James Cartwright, who made false statements to FBI agents about cyberattacks on Iran’s nuclear programme and who was pardoned by former President Barack Obama.

Norm Eisen, former ethics lawyer, said that if Mr Flynn did lie to the FBI he wold be prosecuted.

Mr Trump’s aides and associates allegedly had frequent and repeated communication with Russian members of government and intelligence in the run-up to the election, according to travel, bank and phone records obtained by US intelligence and law enforcement agencies.

If it were proved that the President's aides or associates did work with Russia, it could violate the 1799 Logan Act, a statute that bars private citizens from interfering with diplomatic relations between the US and foreign governments.

Donald Trump and Michael Flynn could face legal action over Russia ties

Flynn took money from multiple Russian firms

Flynn attended intel briefings while taking money to lobby for Turkey

...confirmation Jeff Sessions met twice with the Russian ambassador in 2016 and that investigators looked into those previously undisclosed contacts

the bigger problem for Sessions is these revelations appear to be in direct conflict with what he has said previously – under oath. “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians,” he said in response to a question from Al Franken during a confirmation hearing back in January.

For the nation’s highest law enforcement officer to swear under oath he had no contact with the Russians during the campaign and for reports to surface otherwise is no small thing.

By his own standards, attorney general Jeff Sessions should resign

YOU ARE A LIAR Matthew! Show us where Trump is under investigation you phony baloney!

trump is lying, dum dum.

March 20, 2017

Less than forty minutes into the hearing, James Comey, the director of the F.B.I., provided the latest official confirmation that the “Russian story” is not “FAKE NEWS.” It is, rather, the most serious legal scandal to confront a sitting President in nearly two decades. In an extraordinary public statement, Comey disclosed not only that the bureau is investigating Russian meddling in the campaign but that it is also looking at what relationship the Trump campaign might have had to that meddling.

“The F.B.I., as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 Presidential election,” Comey said. “And that includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”

when an investigation begins, you usually start with the small guys...if you find something, you then work your way up the ladder to see how high up it goes....lots of times through plea deals or immunity...

so even though the Trump campaign workers are under FBI investigation, if something is found on them, then Trump would be one of the next steps...in investigating...

Oh please. If anybody in the Trump administration looked at a Russian at a party, they were conspiring with them.

Al these months......all this money, and not one indication of any crime or wrongdoing. Go up the ladder? What ladder? The left hasn't even stepped on the first rung yet.

So where did this unfounded conspiracy start? Trump complimented Putin. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. From there, the left took the ball and ran with it creating all kinds of lies.

So now we are spending all this money and time investigating something that isn't there. The Russians hacked Democrat emails, not Republicans. No proof that anything they revealed about the Democrats had anything to do with the election. You on the left are more upset with Russians telling us what the Democrats are all about than what the Democrats are all about.
You have no idea even what is going on around you....

There are more connections between Trump and his team and the Russians/pro Russian Ukrainians than kernels of corn on a cob.

Russia has invested in Trump....

and Trump appears to be returning the favor....hope not, but we will see....

Former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was attending secret intelligence briefings with then-candidate Donald Trump while he was being paid more than half a million dollars to lobby on behalf of the Turkish government, federal records show.

Flynn stopped lobbying after he became national security advisor, but he then played a role in formulating policy toward Turkey, working for a president who has promised to curb the role of lobbyists in Washington.

trump is lying, dum dum.

March 20, 2017

You have no idea even what is going on around you....

There are more connections between Trump and his team and the Russians/pro Russian Ukrainians than kernels of corn on a cob.

Russia has invested in Trump....

and Trump appears to be returning the favor....hope not, but we will see....

I'm sure Russia appreciates him bombing those Syrian airports. If Russia is friends with Trump, then who needs friends like him?

...confirmation Jeff Sessions met twice with the Russian ambassador in 2016 and that investigators looked into those previously undisclosed contacts

the bigger problem for Sessions is these revelations appear to be in direct conflict with what he has said previously – under oath. “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians,” he said in response to a question from Al Franken during a confirmation hearing back in January.

For the nation’s highest law enforcement officer to swear under oath he had no contact with the Russians during the campaign and for reports to surface otherwise is no small thing.

More liberal BS that you on the left can't stop shoveling. He was part of the Armed Services Committee who constantly had interactions with foreign dignitaries. Nothing unusual about it. And as for your "clipped" answer, this was his full reply:

In a statement issued Wednesday night, Sessions said he “never met with any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign. I have no idea what this allegation is about. It is false.”

2017-05-11-e84a4de6_large.jpeg

trump is lying, dum dum.

March 20, 2017

and exactly where is there any mention that trump is under investigation?

Comey got lucky. Most dictators just shoot people that fuck with them.

He's saving that for Sean Picer.

Who said the firing is an impeachable offense? I could be wrong but isn't it the obstruction that's impeachable?

What about this god-awful kissing up session with Russians in the Oval Office? No Americans allowed but the place as crawling with Russians.

What "obstruction?" You obviously don't know what the term means.

President Trump is under investigation for working with the Russians...Firing Comey probably in all likelyhood means that he is guilty as fuck and did so to attempt to stop his discovery.

If he wanted to silence Comey, the worst thing he could do is fire him.

In this interview today, trump said something being fired meant he wouldn't be subpoenaed.

(I never said dump was smart.)

No one swallows bullshit like that without evidence

here is a libturd when trying to discuss things like Comey or russia.

200.gif

Is there a list of impeachable offenses or does the House decide the offenses when they impeach?

More liberal BS that you on the left can't stop shoveling. He was part of the Armed Services Committee who constantly had interactions with foreign dignitaries. Nothing unusual about it. And as for your "clipped" answer, this was his full reply:

In a statement issued Wednesday night, Sessions said he “never met with any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign. I have no idea what this allegation is about. It is false.”

:rolleyes: once again you are parroting FAKE NEWS!

The other 25 senators on Sessions's committee say they had no meetings with Russian ambassador in 2016

Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) spoke twice last year with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Justice Department officials said, encounters he did not disclose when asked about possible contacts between members of President Trump’s campaign and representatives of Moscow during Sessions’s confirmation hearing to become attorney general. :eusa_liar:

One of the meetings was a private conversation between Sessions and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak that took place in September in the senator’s office, at the height of what U.S. intelligence officials say was a Russian cyber campaign to upend the U.S. presidential race. :eusa_naughty:

The previously undisclosed discussions could fuel new congressional calls for the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russia’s alleged role in the 2016 presidential election. As attorney general, Sessions oversees the Justice Department and the FBI, which have been leading investigations into Russian meddling and any links to Trump’s associates.

Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose

Did AG Sessions violate his recusal by advising on the decision to fire Comey?

Nobody..........let me repeat that for everyone.....NOBODY, in the Trump campaign had ANY power until he was elected President. Want to argue with me? Then tell me what power he had. Go ahead, lolol. What power did he have to cut a deal with ANYONE? Include his inner circle. Wasn't Flynn thrown out of the government by Obama!

:rolleyes: you're the one who doesn't get it.

Michael Flynn, Trump's former national security adviser, called the Russian ambassador to the US last year to reassure them that sanctions would be overturned. He was forced to resign this week.

Mr Flynn was interviewed by the FBI shortly after Mr Trump took office. The alleged misinformation he provided to intelligence agencies could be pursued in court, similar to the case of former General James Cartwright, who made false statements to FBI agents about cyberattacks on Iran’s nuclear programme and who was pardoned by former President Barack Obama.

Norm Eisen, former ethics lawyer, said that if Mr Flynn did lie to the FBI he wold be prosecuted.

Mr Trump’s aides and associates allegedly had frequent and repeated communication with Russian members of government and intelligence in the run-up to the election, according to travel, bank and phone records obtained by US intelligence and law enforcement agencies.

If it were proved that the President's aides or associates did work with Russia, it could violate the 1799 Logan Act, a statute that bars private citizens from interfering with diplomatic relations between the US and foreign governments.

Donald Trump and Michael Flynn could face legal action over Russia ties

Flynn took money from multiple Russian firms

Flynn attended intel briefings while taking money to lobby for Turkey

Excuse me, but what has that got to do with Trump?

So let me get all of this straight------> if Flynn makes Trump bad, does that mean Holder and Fast and Furious makes Obama bad?

Your narrative is really not very good. You do realize that unless you can get Trump on this somehow, we are going to run you libs off this board laughing at EVERYTHING you say. You better be correct; but I got a buck 3.90 that says even YOU know your side is full of crap, lolol.

I don't know about the rest of these people, but if it does go against you, I will ride all you lefties forever!

Forum List

Back