Hilary takes stage barking Iike a dog; Seriously...THIS is presidential???

What could be more appropriate than Hillary barking like the bitch she is?
The irony is that this dog barking incident makes her look more human than usual.
That's her secret weapon when talking to Putin.
The poor bastard will give her anything if she will just shut the fuck up!
Maybe he can teach her to do tricks. Like beg, roll over and play dead.
Aside.
My sources tell me there is going to be the equivalent of a nuclear bomb going off in the DNC and the Clinton campaign within two weeks. If Clinton doesn't decisively beat Sanders in Nevada that bomb will go off!
Biden's handlers have been on the phones 24/7 for the last week. Warren's people were seen renting large empty office spaces.
The ONLY reason dozens of 'hard wired' telephones lines are being installed is to guarantee secure phone conversations.

The irony is that this dog barking incident makes her look more human than usual.
You have no idea of how much support immature hateful childlike crude people like you are giving to Clinton. You represent a small faction of America that embarrasses most Americans. You guys are like juveniles at a circle jerk that haven't figured out they are gay yet.

Last edited:
You have no idea of how much support immature hateful childlike crude people like you are giving to Clinton. You represent a small faction of America that embarrasses most Americans. You guys are like juveniles at a circle jerk that haven't figured out they are gay yet.
Lighten up, Francis.

Folks.....grow and and vote for the adult, mature candidate in this race.

"Arp Arp Arp Arp Arp Arp Arp arp". Great point Mrs. Clinton. Now be a good girl and go outside to pee...

Aside.
My sources tell me there is going to be the equivalent of a nuclear bomb going off in the DNC and the Clinton campaign within two weeks. If Clinton doesn't decisively beat Sanders in Nevada that bomb will go off!
Biden's handlers have been on the phones 24/7 for the last week. Warren's people were seen renting large empty office spaces.
The ONLY reason dozens of 'hard wired' telephones lines are being installed is to guarantee secure phone conversations.

... :rolleyes:

Your "sources," huh?

I just realized the perfect job for Hildebeast. If Bernie kicks her ass and assuming she dosen't end up in jail she could be one of those ladies that runs the dogs around the ring at the dog shows. She has the perfect build for it.

Forum List

Back