Hilary takes stage barking Iike a dog; Seriously...THIS is presidential???

What gets me is she talking about others lying. She can't tell the truth, when she speaks it should come out as dogs constantly barking. Obama too.

The simple fact is the two runners for the GOP are liars as well as Hillary. I don't think Bernie has lied to the same extent as those three, but I don't agree with his views on the direction the country can go.

With that said, why do you support liars in the GOP?
I support Ben Carson, he seems to be honest.

Fair enough. He doesn't really stand a chance and I don't agree with his stances but has for the most part been honest and its good to see someone support that.

What gets me is she talking about others lying. She can't tell the truth, when she speaks it should come out as dogs constantly barking. Obama too.

The simple fact is the two runners for the GOP are liars as well as Hillary. I don't think Bernie has lied to the same extent as those three, but I don't agree with his views on the direction the country can go.

Fair enough. He doesn't really stand a chance and I don't agree with his stances but has for the most part been honest and its good to see someone support that.
All politicians by definition must tell 'lies' to stay in office. No party is any more 'lie free' then the other.
It's what they 'lie' about that's at issue.
It's the gravity of the lie.
For instance. When Obama promised he would close Gitmo the first day if he was elected he knew it was a lie.
He received tens of thousands of DEM votes based on his lie.

To be honest I see no problem here. In context she was trying to be funny...nothing to see here.

She was on stage barking like a dog.

Well, she was being funny but she was calling republicans Liars, and making fun of them. Not really just being funny. So, if she thinks people should lay off her, she's just barking up the wrong tree. In her case unfortunately, she is doing it literally.

All politicians by definition must tell 'lies' to stay in office. No party is any more 'lie free' then the other.
For instance. When Obama promised he would close Gitmo the first day if he was elected he knew it was a lie.

So you excuse YOUR side of lies while you complain about the other sides lies. Got it. And people wonder why this country is going downhill. The mentality of "My side isn't at fault" is what is ruining this country.

yeah, she was being pretty hypocritical

So you excuse YOUR side of lies while you complain about the other sides lies. Got it. And people wonder why this country is going downhill. The mentality of "My side isn't at fault" is what is ruining this country.
Are you so high already you can't read? Post #22.
BTW. Learn to use Spellcheck asshole.
Now fuck off.

Now fuck off.

When all you have is being a grammar Nazi you have already lost asshole. You are nothing but a hypocrite. You fuck off and walk yourself into oncoming traffic and do the world a favor.

Now fuck off.

When all you have is being a grammar Nazi you have already lost asshole. You are nothing but a hypocrite. You fuck off and walk yourself into oncoming traffic and do the world a favor.
Posted like the 15 year old you are.
Permanent Ignore.

Now fuck off.

Posted like the 15 year old you are.
Permanent Ignore.

Another pussy con that runs away. Coward.

She is losing it for real. But I'll take the dog bark over her hideous cackle any day.

You just made me realize this is the first time I've listened to the Hildabeast in ages. Usually when I see a news clip of her or Obozo cued up, I dive for the mute button.

The bark is funny but it's an insult to dogs. Dogs are noble and loyal.

The only person who could make the whole DEM campaign up would be Joseph Heller.
Each chapter gets fucking more out there than the next.

:clap::clap2::clap2:

With the deepest apologies to Joseph Heller:

“There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's campaign in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Hillary was crazy and could be removed. All she had to do was ask; and as soon as she did, she would no longer be crazy and would have to keep campaigning. Sanders would be crazy to campaign and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to campaign. If he campaigned he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to.

Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle.

"That's some catch, that Catch-22," he observed.

"It's the best there is," Doc Daneeka agreed.”

b9e68a83-c0e8-4c74-9419-dd835bbf4f11.jpg

Forum List

Back