Hillary Camp Ridiculously Attacking Trump On Dishonesty Through Media Surrogates

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt and dishonest politician in history, attacked Trump on his honesty by sending out her minions to claim special privileges during the debate. Every one of them demanded that the moderator fact check Trump. This is just more of the same Clinton tactics....."Attack your opponent by accusing them of what you are guilty of"......as if that will make people think Trump is the liar, not Hillary.

This new low isn't the lowest that the Hillary campaign will sink to before it's done I'm afraid.

Before debate, Clinton works refs, asks for special treatment

hillary-angry.jpg

By Byron York (@ByronYork) • 9/25/16 11:48 PM

For several days, Democrats and their supporters in the press have demanded that presidential debate moderator Lester Holt factcheck Donald Trump in Monday night's showdown at Hofstra University. Those demands turned to pleading Sunday when Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, Robby Mook, appearing on ABC's "This Week," asked for special treatment for Clinton in the event that Trump tells lies from the debate stage.

"All that we're asking is that, if Donald Trump lies, that it's pointed out," Mook said. "It's unfair to ask for Hillary both to play traffic cop while with Trump, make sure that his lies are corrected, and also to present her vision for what she wants to do for the American people."

"But isn't that what a debater is supposed to do?" asked host George Stephanopoulos.

"Well, I think Donald Trump's special," Mook said. "We haven't seen anything like this…So we're saying this is a special circumstance, a special debate, and Hillary should be given some time to actually talk about what she wants to do to make a difference in people's lives. She shouldn't have to spend the whole debate correcting the record."

Other Clinton officials made a similar case in the days leading up to the debate. On Friday, Team Clinton held a conference call for reporters, urging Holt to factcheck Trump on the fly. "This is the role of the moderator…to call out those lies, and do it in real time," top campaign official Jennifer Palmieri said. "To not do that is to give Donald Trump a very unfair advantage."

And what kind of lies should Holt factcheck? In its email announcing the conference call, the Clinton campaign provided a handy list of "Trump's Seven Deadly Lies." Number one on the list was the Trump claim that seems to anger Democrats most — that he opposed the war in Iraq.

Trump is a serial liar. That much is known and largely admitted to by his enablers. Except they call it "hyperbole".

Trump will say anything to win and keeps repeating talking points that have been shown to be false. HC was asking for special treatment if she didn't want her statements fact-checked, otherwise it is fair treatment. I'm fine with the moderator calling BOTH of them out when they repeat a lie.

Wouldn't it just be fun if Trey Gowdy were the moderator/ fact checker? Oh yeah!

Mudwhistle, how's that swampland working out for you? Wasn't it a Trump best buy recommendation?

"Since his campaign began, NBC News has tabulated that Mr. Trump has made 117 distinct policy shifts on 20 major issues, including three contradictory views on abortion in one eight-hour stretch. As reporters try to pin down his contradictions, Mr. Trump has mocked them at his rallies. He said he would “loosen” libel laws to make it easier to sue news organizations that displease him."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/26/opinion/why-donald-trump-should-not-be-president.html

Team Entitled on the march again.

Maybe if she wasn't such a lying sack of pus her tantrums on this topic wouldn't be so laughable.

Mudwhistle, how's that swampland working out for you? Wasn't it a Trump best buy recommendation?

"Since his campaign began, NBC News has tabulated that Mr. Trump has made 117 distinct policy shifts on 20 major issues, including three contradictory views on abortion in one eight-hour stretch. As reporters try to pin down his contradictions, Mr. Trump has mocked them at his rallies. He said he would “loosen” libel laws to make it easier to sue news organizations that displease him."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/26/opinion/why-donald-trump-should-not-be-president.html

Ooooh NBC and the New York Slimes. The pinnacle of "truth"

Trump will say anything to win and keeps repeating talking points that have been shown to be false. HC was asking for special treatment if she didn't want her statements fact-checked, otherwise it is fair treatment. I'm fine with the moderator calling BOTH of them out when they repeat a lie.

I'm fine with the moderator calling BOTH of them out when they repeat a lie.

If the moderator fact checks both, there won't be time for a second question.

I'm fine with the moderator calling BOTH of them out when they repeat a lie.

If the moderator fact checks both, there won't be time for a second question.
Fine by me, I'd prefer one honest answer to a thousand lies.

Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt and dishonest politician in history, attacked Trump on his honesty by sending out her minions to claim special privileges during the debate. Every one of them demanded that the moderator fact check Trump. This is just more of the same Clinton tactics....."Attack your opponent by accusing them of what you are guilty of"......as if that will make people think Trump is the liar, not Hillary.

This new low isn't the lowest that the Hillary campaign will sink to before it's done I'm afraid.

hillary-angry.jpg

By Byron York (@ByronYork) • 9/25/16 11:48 PM

For several days, Democrats and their supporters in the press have demanded that presidential debate moderator Lester Holt factcheck Donald Trump in Monday night's showdown at Hofstra University. Those demands turned to pleading Sunday when Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, Robby Mook, appearing on ABC's "This Week," asked for special treatment for Clinton in the event that Trump tells lies from the debate stage.

"All that we're asking is that, if Donald Trump lies, that it's pointed out," Mook said. "It's unfair to ask for Hillary both to play traffic cop while with Trump, make sure that his lies are corrected, and also to present her vision for what she wants to do for the American people."

"But isn't that what a debater is supposed to do?" asked host George Stephanopoulos.

"Well, I think Donald Trump's special," Mook said. "We haven't seen anything like this…So we're saying this is a special circumstance, a special debate, and Hillary should be given some time to actually talk about what she wants to do to make a difference in people's lives. She shouldn't have to spend the whole debate correcting the record."

Other Clinton officials made a similar case in the days leading up to the debate. On Friday, Team Clinton held a conference call for reporters, urging Holt to factcheck Trump on the fly. "This is the role of the moderator…to call out those lies, and do it in real time," top campaign official Jennifer Palmieri said. "To not do that is to give Donald Trump a very unfair advantage."

And what kind of lies should Holt factcheck? In its email announcing the conference call, the Clinton campaign provided a handy list of "Trump's Seven Deadly Lies." Number one on the list was the Trump claim that seems to anger Democrats most — that he opposed the war in Iraq.

funny....dumb donald is a pathological liar.

you just don't care because you're a bigoted wing nut obama deranged trumpeter.

so there ya go.

Yeah.......
Right.....
Sure......
Uh-huh.......:blahblah:

Hell, just put out the videos of Trump's speeches. That will be enough evidence for the serial liar that he is.

Drilling down a little bit, it could be argued that Trump isn't a liar in the traditional way.

One could define "lying" as "saying something that you know isn't true".

As a person who communicates almost exclusively in hyperbole - can you think of anyone else like him? - Trump just makes shit up as he goes. He uses the most superlative possible word that pops into his mind at the moment as naturally as you or I use more traditional terms.

So really, it's not as if he is consciously taking a fact and changing it. He's not paying attention to facts, they're irrelevant to the moment. He's just selling, and he'll clean up the mess later.

He's an interesting case.

Forum List

Back