Hillary chasing the conservative voter.....WTF??????????

I hate to tell you this but I didn't watch your stupid video.

Of course you didn't. You can already see the title and you don't want to know. :lalala:
But the funny part is --- everybody else sees it, and look where that leaves you.

What I like about the way I set that up --- it's the History Channel, the same source you kept flinging in here, ass-uming it said what you wished it had said. Apparently you didn't even read your own link. You walked right into it.

I didn't even mention the Colorado Republican Klan or the Pacific Northwest Republican Klan or the Anaheim Republican Klan or the forays into the Midwest and Great Plains... Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania....

Ooopsie, that last one is a tenth link, since it corroborates the history as I gave it. I'll have to add that one to my quiver.

Here's an 11th I didn't use -- from the building where the actual founding took place in 1865:

plaque1_6.gif

You'll notice those names and the date exactly match all ten of my previous links, with the exception that some give the date as December 25 rather than 24th.

Or, if you do your usual due diligence reading -- you won't notice at all. You'll just go :lalala: because you'd rather believe in your tooth fairy than know how teeth work.

You see, any historian will tell you that the KKK was created to stop Republicans and blacks after slavery ended. This has been substantiated repeatedly over the last century and a half.

Actually I've already quoted, and linked, eleven different historical sources that refute that fantasy, and I did that a year ago, and again a year before that. Yet on you yammer, whining and stomping your feet wishing you could change history, and to this end you've presented a total of ..... let's add 'em up.....

ZERO links.

You can dig up anything you want to try and save face but history is not going to change, no matter how much you want it to be different to suit your fantasies.

That's what I and my 11 links just said.

So you can pretend to have "won" a debate (that's not even a debate) all you want but the only thing you're managing to do is expose yourself for the idiot you are. Have a nice day.

Thanks for flying Loser Airlines. We'll see you again next year when you come back to run the same play expecting different results. BUH-bye.
Go back and find some more links, pogo. Maybe eventually somebody here will be gullible enough to believe you. :lol:

Of course you didn't. You can already see the title and you don't want to know. :lalala:
But the funny part is --- everybody else sees it, and look where that leaves you.

What I like about the way I set that up --- it's the History Channel, the same source you kept flinging in here, ass-uming it said what you wished it had said. Apparently you didn't even read your own link. You walked right into it.

I didn't even mention the Colorado Republican Klan or the Pacific Northwest Republican Klan or the Anaheim Republican Klan or the forays into the Midwest and Great Plains... Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania....

Ooopsie, that last one is a tenth link, since it corroborates the history as I gave it. I'll have to add that one to my quiver.

Here's an 11th I didn't use -- from the building where the actual founding took place in 1865:

plaque1_6.gif

You'll notice those names and the date exactly match all ten of my previous links, with the exception that some give the date as December 25 rather than 24th.

Or, if you do your usual due diligence reading -- you won't notice at all. You'll just go :lalala: because you'd rather believe in your tooth fairy than know how teeth work.

You see, any historian will tell you that the KKK was created to stop Republicans and blacks after slavery ended. This has been substantiated repeatedly over the last century and a half.

Actually I've already quoted, and linked, eleven different historical sources that refute that fantasy, and I did that a year ago, and again a year before that. Yet on you yammer, whining and stomping your feet wishing you could change history, and to this end you've presented a total of ..... let's add 'em up.....

ZERO links.

You can dig up anything you want to try and save face but history is not going to change, no matter how much you want it to be different to suit your fantasies.

So you can pretend to have "won" a debate (that's not even a debate) all you want but the only thing you're managing to do is expose yourself for the idiot you are. Have a nice day.

Thanks for flying Loser Airlines. We'll see you again next year when you come back to run the same play expecting different results. BUH-bye.
Go back and find some more links, pogo. Maybe eventually somebody here will be gullible enough to believe you. :lol:
well interestingly enough those names were the last members of that group and he should know that. uneducated is all I ever find in here though.

here:

HISTORY OF THE KU KLUX KLAN - C.N.K.K.K.K.KENTUCKY

"History of the National Knights
The History of the National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan dates back to Stone Mountain where the Klan got it's second birth around 1915. This is the very beginning of the National Knights, as well. James R. Venable Sr., (the Ty Cobb of the Klan) founded the National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. The National Knights held some of the largest Klan Rallies of modern times at the base of Stone Mountain which was owned by James Venable’s family. Imperial Wizard James Venable eventually sold the land to the state of Georgia for one million dollars. In 1993 James Venable gave the keys to the P.O. box and the reigns to now Imperial Wizard Ray Larsen. The National Knights are also now an incorporated church in Indiana.
"

plaque1_6.gif

ZERO links.

well interestingly enough those names were the last members of that group and he should know that. uneducated is all I ever find in here though.

here:

The History of the National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan dates back to Stone Mountain where the Klan got it's second birth around 1915. This is the very beginning of the National Knights, as well. James R. Venable Sr., (the Ty Cobb of the Klan) founded the National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. The National Knights held some of the largest Klan Rallies of modern times at the base of Stone Mountain which was owned by James Venable’s family. Imperial Wizard James Venable eventually sold the land to the state of Georgia for one million dollars. In 1993 James Venable gave the keys to the P.O. box and the reigns to now Imperial Wizard Ray Larsen. The National Knights are also now an incorporated church in Indiana.
"

No, shit-for-brains, those are the FIRST members of the Klan, not the last. Moreover your 1915 account above is total bullshit; that rekindling was done by William Joseph Simmons, a salesman, gambler, Baptist preacher, loser and alcoholic who wanted to act out the film "Birth of a Nation", as recounted in all those earlier links I've posted.

Oh I'm sorry --- are you too illiterate to read them? Need it spelled out, do ya? Here, have your teacher read this aloud for you:

>> In historian Elaine Frantz Parsons’ new book Ku-Klux: The Birth of the Klan During Reconstruction, she re-traces the organization’s first steps. During a few short years from the mid 1860s to the early 1870s, the Klan went from an inside joke among a gang of a friends to a secret empire rumored to control to the entire country. But no matter how many assaults and murders the Reconstruction Klan committed, somehow it never stopped being a joke.

The widespread violence of the early Klan lasted only five years, from 1867 to 1872. The group formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1866, and its founders don’t conform to the toothless hick caricature that developed in the 20th century. “The idea of the Ku-Klux was not the product of plantation culture,” Parsons writes. “Neither its founders nor many of its key early supporters were the sort of southerners that southerners themselves considered typical.” These were Confederate veterans, but not Lost-Causers or Southern gentlemen. They were college boys, and they were dealing with a brand new historical phenomenon: They were bored.

“Boredom,” Parsons points out, had just recently entered English usage, and the men who started the first Klan were early victims. In a depressed economy and a defeated would-be nation, these young men wanted something to do. That “something to do” included traditional cures for boredom — riding around with your buddies, crashing parties, playing pranks, scamming on babes, jamming in a band. The first photograph of the Pulaski Klan shows them glowering while they brandish guitars and fiddles.

Forced to confront a rapidly changing social, cultural, and economic environment, Southern white men were looking for someone to be and something to do. The Klan offered both.

Without its more modern innovations, the Klan would have been just one of many gangs of white jerks that plagued the Reconstruction South. The first innovation was bureaucratic organization. The name Ku Klux is a goofy play on the Greek kuklos, to which they added “Klan” — Walter Scott’s story of Scottish clansmen being popular at the time. It’s like you and your friends calling yourselves “The Group Gang,” and it was always supposed to sound silly. The Pulaski group played on contemporary conventions of organization, doling out mysterious titles and inventing shadowy boss figures. With their wizards and cyclops, the Klan was mocking bureaucracy while giving bored Southern white men their own in which to participate. Plus, there were no real requirements to start a chapter — though different local Klans did occasionally spar over territorial claims.

The Klan was not really an invisible empire, but they played one in the newspapers. They didn’t invent Southern white hooliganism, wearing costumes, or nighttime anti-black harassment, but the Pulaski gang happened on the right historical circumstances to unify those impulses into a national brand. The brothers Frank and Luther McCord not only helped form the first Klan chapter, Luther also owner and edited the local paper, the Pulaski Citizen. As a moderate antebellum paper, the Citizen opposed secession. As the Klan organized, the Citizen published “mysterious” missives from the “Grand Cyclops,” feigning ignorance of the larger group. The McCords were writing both sides, but they were able to stir up their own media controversy around the incipient Klan. This would set the pattern for the group’s expansion: Local chapters would claim the KKK identity autonomously rather than being organized by some national body.A Ku-Klux was a man,” Parsons writes, “who decided to adopt as his own an identity he had read about in the paper.” Forced to confront a rapidly changing social, cultural, and economic environment, Southern white men were looking for someone to be and something to do. The Klan offered both.

While the south’s upper class of white men were bored with the new racial order, their newly free black fellow citizens didn’t suffer from the same problem. Before emancipation, two narratives about how black people would handle freedom predominated: Without political education, they would prove too unsophisticated for democracy’s demands. Either that or they would immediately slaughter all the white people. Neither happened. Instead, black Southerners took to democracy quickly, building schools, forming debating societies, electing officials, and — perhaps most disturbing to paranoid whites — organizing militias. Throughout Reconstruction, Southern black leaders at the local level maintained relationships with state and federal Republican Party officials. The KKK rose in response, Parsons writes, to black civil competence.

Menacing and attacking former slaves was a Southern white pastime for as long as there had been former slaves. Frank McCord had himself led a failed anti-freedman mob but couldn’t convince his neighbors to join. (This was before he formed the Klan.) Parsons makes a convincing case that white supremacy and politics in general were not foundational motivations for the Pulaski Klan; within a year, though, freedmen and their Republican allies would become the Klan’s targets. <<
By the way that's my twelfth link now. Where's your first?

Oh wait -- you just posted it. A link to a KKKentucky site. Which ALSO says, right at the top, and I quote,

>>The original KU KLUX KLAN was founded on December 24, 1865 at the law office of Judge Thomas M. Jones at Pulaski, Tennessee. The "Jolly Six" as they referred tothemselves were former Confederate Army Veterans.

1. Captain John C. Lester - Knight Hawk
2. Captain John B. Kennedy - Grand Magi
3. Frank O. McCord - Grand Cyclops
4. Calvin E. Jones - (son of Thomas M. Jones)
5. Richard R. Reed - Lictor
6. James R. Crowe - Grand Turk​

..... and later notes of the revived Klan:

>> Col. [sic] Simmons formed a "New Klan" on Thanksgiving Eve in November 1915 at Stone Mountian, Georgia. <<​

ALL of which I've already posted.

YOUR OWN LINK.

Dumbass.

plaque1_6.gif

ZERO links.

here:

"

No, shit-for-brains, those are the FIRST members of the Klan, not the last. Moreover your 1915 account above is total bullshit; that rekindling was done by William Joseph Simmons, a salesman, gambler, Baptist preacher, loser and alcoholic who wanted to act out the film "Birth of a Nation", as recounted in all those earlier links I've posted.

Oh I'm sorry --- are you too illiterate to read them? Need it spelled out, do ya? Here, have your teacher read this aloud for you:

>> In historian Elaine Frantz Parsons’ new book Ku-Klux: The Birth of the Klan During Reconstruction, she re-traces the organization’s first steps. During a few short years from the mid 1860s to the early 1870s, the Klan went from an inside joke among a gang of a friends to a secret empire rumored to control to the entire country. But no matter how many assaults and murders the Reconstruction Klan committed, somehow it never stopped being a joke.

The widespread violence of the early Klan lasted only five years, from 1867 to 1872. The group formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1866, and its founders don’t conform to the toothless hick caricature that developed in the 20th century. “The idea of the Ku-Klux was not the product of plantation culture,” Parsons writes. “Neither its founders nor many of its key early supporters were the sort of southerners that southerners themselves considered typical.” These were Confederate veterans, but not Lost-Causers or Southern gentlemen. They were college boys, and they were dealing with a brand new historical phenomenon: They were bored.

“Boredom,” Parsons points out, had just recently entered English usage, and the men who started the first Klan were early victims. In a depressed economy and a defeated would-be nation, these young men wanted something to do. That “something to do” included traditional cures for boredom — riding around with your buddies, crashing parties, playing pranks, scamming on babes, jamming in a band. The first photograph of the Pulaski Klan shows them glowering while they brandish guitars and fiddles.

Forced to confront a rapidly changing social, cultural, and economic environment, Southern white men were looking for someone to be and something to do. The Klan offered both.

Without its more modern innovations, the Klan would have been just one of many gangs of white jerks that plagued the Reconstruction South. The first innovation was bureaucratic organization. The name Ku Klux is a goofy play on the Greek kuklos, to which they added “Klan” — Walter Scott’s story of Scottish clansmen being popular at the time. It’s like you and your friends calling yourselves “The Group Gang,” and it was always supposed to sound silly. The Pulaski group played on contemporary conventions of organization, doling out mysterious titles and inventing shadowy boss figures. With their wizards and cyclops, the Klan was mocking bureaucracy while giving bored Southern white men their own in which to participate. Plus, there were no real requirements to start a chapter — though different local Klans did occasionally spar over territorial claims.

The Klan was not really an invisible empire, but they played one in the newspapers. They didn’t invent Southern white hooliganism, wearing costumes, or nighttime anti-black harassment, but the Pulaski gang happened on the right historical circumstances to unify those impulses into a national brand. The brothers Frank and Luther McCord not only helped form the first Klan chapter, Luther also owner and edited the local paper, the Pulaski Citizen. As a moderate antebellum paper, the Citizen opposed secession. As the Klan organized, the Citizen published “mysterious” missives from the “Grand Cyclops,” feigning ignorance of the larger group. The McCords were writing both sides, but they were able to stir up their own media controversy around the incipient Klan. This would set the pattern for the group’s expansion: Local chapters would claim the KKK identity autonomously rather than being organized by some national body.A Ku-Klux was a man,” Parsons writes, “who decided to adopt as his own an identity he had read about in the paper.” Forced to confront a rapidly changing social, cultural, and economic environment, Southern white men were looking for someone to be and something to do. The Klan offered both.

While the south’s upper class of white men were bored with the new racial order, their newly free black fellow citizens didn’t suffer from the same problem. Before emancipation, two narratives about how black people would handle freedom predominated: Without political education, they would prove too unsophisticated for democracy’s demands. Either that or they would immediately slaughter all the white people. Neither happened. Instead, black Southerners took to democracy quickly, building schools, forming debating societies, electing officials, and — perhaps most disturbing to paranoid whites — organizing militias. Throughout Reconstruction, Southern black leaders at the local level maintained relationships with state and federal Republican Party officials. The KKK rose in response, Parsons writes, to black civil competence.

Menacing and attacking former slaves was a Southern white pastime for as long as there had been former slaves. Frank McCord had himself led a failed anti-freedman mob but couldn’t convince his neighbors to join. (This was before he formed the Klan.) Parsons makes a convincing case that white supremacy and politics in general were not foundational motivations for the Pulaski Klan; within a year, though, freedmen and their Republican allies would become the Klan’s targets. <<

Oh wait -- you just posted it. A link to a KKKentucky site. Which ALSO says, right at the top, and I quote,

>>The original KU KLUX KLAN was founded on December 24, 1865 at the law office of Judge Thomas M. Jones at Pulaski, Tennessee. The "Jolly Six" as they referred tothemselves were former Confederate Army Veterans.

>> Col. [sic] Simmons formed a "New Klan" on Thanksgiving Eve in November 1915 at Stone Mountian, Georgia. <<​

YOUR OWN LINK.

Dumbass.
I love it when the scramble like yours fails. But thanks for playing. learn something and educate yourself.

plaque1_6.gif

ZERO links.

Uh huh. So ten links (really twelve) proving my point versus ZERO for your denial of it.... somehow fall below the Alabama Literacy Test line.

Here -- have a 13th. Another nice easy video you can not-watch. Tell me where your fantasy comes to life here. You can find the origin right at the beginning:

plaque1_6.gif

ZERO links.

here:

"

YOUR OWN LINK.

Dumbass.
I love it when the scramble like yours fails. But thanks for playing. learn something and educate yourself.

Read something and go fuck yourself. I know from your reading level there's no way you read that in one minute. You probably need a decade.

plaque1_6.gif

ZERO links.

here:

"

YOUR OWN LINK.

Dumbass.

Read something and go fuck yourself. I know from your reading level there's no way you read that in one minute. You probably need a decade.
yeah, right, ok Pee Wee Herman.

here:

"

YOUR OWN LINK.

Dumbass.

I just handed you your ass with your OWN LINK, Dumb shit. How pathetic is that?

platter.jpg

So you find the Klan "funny", do you S.J. ....?
No, I find YOU funny, especially when you try to rewrite history.
As you continue to support the rewriting of history.
Yeah, the history channel lied, I guess. You're the one telling the truth. :laugh2:
Tell us what you saw on the History Channel.

Funny --- I posted a video from the exact same source, and he went "I didn't watch your stupid video".

His own source. :rolleyes:

here:

"

YOUR OWN LINK.

Dumbass.

I just handed you your ass with your OWN LINK, Dumb shit. How pathetic is that?

platter.jpg
no, you didn't.

Funny you can't prove any of that then, while I can prove my case ten times over. And already have.
Sorry, but you have proved nothing. But keep digging yourself further into that hole, it's fun to watch.

Sure is -- the History Channel ..... YOUR OWN SOURCE. The one you kept posting over and over. Say boy-howdy to the world of reality.

:rofl:
I hate to tell you this but I didn't watch your stupid video. You see, any historian will tell you that the KKK was created to stop Republicans and blacks after slavery ended. This has been substantiated repeatedly over the last century and a half. You can dig up anything you want to try and save face but history is not going to change, no matter how much you want it to be different to suit your fantasies. So you can pretend to have "won" a debate (that's not even a debate) all you want but the only thing you're managing to do is expose yourself for the idiot you are. Have a nice day.
Of course you didn't .. no surprise. The Right has their own manufactured history.

Funny you can't prove any of that then, while I can prove my case ten times over. And already have.
Sorry, but you have proved nothing. But keep digging yourself further into that hole, it's fun to watch.

Sure is -- the History Channel ..... YOUR OWN SOURCE. The one you kept posting over and over. Say boy-howdy to the world of reality.

I hate to tell you this but I didn't watch your stupid video. You see, any historian will tell you that the KKK was created to stop Republicans and blacks after slavery ended. This has been substantiated repeatedly over the last century and a half. You can dig up anything you want to try and save face but history is not going to change, no matter how much you want it to be different to suit your fantasies. So you can pretend to have "won" a debate (that's not even a debate) all you want but the only thing you're managing to do is expose yourself for the idiot you are. Have a nice day.
Of course you didn't .. no surprise. The Right has their own manufactured history.
So you don't know the dens started the kkk, well that's on you

Of course the Conservative Democrats started the KKK, but they're all Republicans now. Do you deny that the South is the heavily Republican, starting in 1964?

Of course the Conservative Democrats started the KKK, but they're all Republicans now. Do you deny that the South is the heavily Republican, starting in 1964?
Nope

Forum List

Back