Hillary chasing the conservative voter.....WTF??????????

The KKK doesn't have a "party". Never did.
Already pointed this out.
Well, there you go again.
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
Yes, founded in the South by Conservative Democrats.
All those states are now Republican in protest of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
They may be Republican states now but the rest of your statement is just your worthless opinion with nothing to back it up.
Nope, it's facts.

And yall are still gonna vote for her because she's with the Party of the KKK.

The KKK are far-right republicans.

Do you really think most American voters are as stupid as you?
The KKK is Hitler loving Democrats of the Lyndon LaRue stripe. They belong to your party.

You can't deny your Party's history. The KKK was always welcomed in the Democrat Party. It was started by Democrats. Robert K Byrd was a Grand Cyclops of the KKK and he was your party's most beloved Senator. Hillary eulogized him at his funeral.

So wrong on so many levels.
First of all I don't have a party so there is no "your party".
What I do have however is a history library on the topic. And no, it was not "started by Democrats" -- it was started by six young Confederate war veterans bored over a Christmas Day in 1865. We know their names, their ages, where they each came from, something about their educational backgrounds, and the circumstances (house sitting) that bored them into setting up a silly social club. What we don't know is any kind of record of their political persuasion ----- not that such a thing even existed in the South of 1865 which was devastated by war and where not only didn't the Republican Party yet exist, nobody had the right to vote anyway. So you're full of shit.

That Klan was gone in a dozen years and would have been relegated to the dustbin of history along with the White League, the Red Caps, the Knights of the White Camellia and other similar groups, had it not been for a novel that spurred a revolutionary and racist film called "Birth of a Nation" which inspired one William Simmons to revive the Klan in Atlanta in 1915, the one that was by far the biggest and most populated. But Simmons was a salesman and huckster, not a politician, and again, no political affiliation has ever been reported for him either.

Moreover that Klan targeted not only blacks but Jews, immigrants, labor unions and Catholics, all of which are constituents of the Democratic Party. So again, you and your armchair Google Image historical revision are full of shit.

Prove me wrong.
I got more. A lot more.

They may be Republican states now but the rest of your statement is just your worthless opinion with nothing to back it up.
Nope, it's facts.
If they were facts you would be backing them up instead of just repeating yourself.

And yall are still gonna vote for her because she's with the Party of the KKK.

The KKK are far-right republicans.

Do you really think most American voters are as stupid as you?
The KKK is Hitler loving Democrats of the Lyndon LaRue stripe. They belong to your party.

You can't deny your Party's history. The KKK was always welcomed in the Democrat Party. It was started by Democrats. Robert K Byrd was a Grand Cyclops of the KKK and he was your party's most beloved Senator. Hillary eulogized him at his funeral.

So wrong on so many levels.
First of all I don't have a party so there is no "your party".
What I do have however is a history library on the topic. And no, it was not "started by Democrats" -- it was started by six young Confederate war veterans bored over a Christmas Day in 1865. We know their names, their ages, where they each came from, something about their educational backgrounds, and the circumstances (house sitting) that bored them into setting up a silly social club. What we don't know is any kind of record of their political persuasion ----- not that such a thing even existed in the South of 1865 which was devastated by war and where not only didn't the Republican Party yet exist, nobody had the right to vote anyway. So you're full of shit.

That Klan was gone in a dozen years and would have been relegated to the dustbin of history along with the White League, the Red Caps, the Knights of the White Camellia and other similar groups, had it not been for a novel that spurred a revolutionary and racist film called "Birth of a Nation" which inspired one William Simmons to revive the Klan in Atlanta in 1915, the one that was by far the biggest and most populated. But Simmons was a salesman and huckster, not a politician, and again, no political affiliation has ever been reported for him either.

Moreover that Klan targeted not only blacks but Jews, immigrants, labor unions and Catholics, all of which are constituents of the Democratic Party. So again, you and your armchair Google Image historical revision are full of shit.

Prove me wrong.
I got more. A lot more.

So you find the Klan "funny", do you S.J. ....?

I seem to recall you also found the history of lynchings "funny" when I posted a thread on that too.

Interesting.

Last edited:
Nope, it's facts.
If they were facts you would be backing them up instead of just repeating yourself.
I have dozens of times, and I'm not the only one.

Nope, it's facts.
I have dozens of times, and I'm not the only one.
Sure you have, give us an example.

The NYTimes is reporting that Hillary, this DINO is hoping to bring in disillusion conservative voters...you know, the one's that loved Ted Cruz......Hey, Hillary, other than promising to shut down the government when you don't get your way, fucking over the poor, them nigga's you love so much and pandering to the rich....what the fuck can you offer a damned conservative as a PROGRESSIVE MOP HEAD?

Hillary Clinton Targets Republicans Turned Off by Donald Trump
07CLINTONGHOPweb1-master768.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/07/us/politics/hillary-clinton-republican-party.html?rre

Politician seeks voter to vote for them, shock horror, it's never happened before.

So you find the Klan "funny", do you S.J. ....?
No, I find YOU funny, especially when you try to rewrite history.
As you continue to support the rewriting of history.
Yeah, the history channel lied, I guess. You're the one telling the truth. :laugh2:
Tell us what you saw on the History Channel.
I already posted it, dumbshit.
Me too, often.

true she is waving her flag

over here i am the only establishment politician still running

can she count on Carl Roves vote maybe Paul Ryans vote

No, I find YOU funny, especially when you try to rewrite history.
As you continue to support the rewriting of history.
Yeah, the history channel lied, I guess. You're the one telling the truth. :laugh2:
Tell us what you saw on the History Channel.
I already posted it, dumbshit.
Me too, often.
Yeah, where? Mine's on the first page of this thread.

Forum List

Back