Hillary Clinton: 'Fully Licensed, Fully Validated Gun Owners Can't Be Trusted'.

She hasn't even thrown her broomstick into the Presidential ring yet and she's already on the path of fucking it up.

So people who follow the law cant be trusted? Wtf kind of liberal logic is that. I guess we need to let people out of prison, because they behave so well there

Actually, hardly a week goes by that some nutter doesn't open fire on innocent people. Later we learn he acquired the gun legally.

The nutters here then defend the shooter who very often, had no idea where he was pointing his "unloaded" gun.

Its not just that our laws are too lenient.

They're downright laughable.

And a huge majority of America agrees.

Actually, hardly a week goes by that some Democrat doesn't open fire on innocent people. Later we learn he acquired the gun legally.

The Democrats here then attempt to disarm all law abiding citizens as the solution.

Its not just that our laws are too lenient. Our Democrats are just too stupid.

They're downright laughable.

And a huge majority of America agrees.

Took some effort but I got your post fixed.

The true sentiment behind Hillary's comments is that The People Cannot Be Trusted.

Period.

That's why the Overlords should be able to control all of our behavior.

The true sentiment behind Hillary's comments is that The People Cannot Be Trusted.

Period.

I may not be happy with everything Hillary brings to the table but I am not happy with ANYTHING a member of the gop would bring. The bottom line is I would vote for a dead Democrat before I would vote for any of the current jokes in the gop. When we look at the jokes like palin, backmann, both pauls, governor bridgegate, santorum, jindal, cruz, romney, et al you realize that would you have is a party composed of jokes.

Period.

I may not be happy with everything Hillary brings to the table but I am not happy with ANYTHING a member of the gop would bring. The bottom line is I would vote for a dead Democrat before I would vote for any of the current jokes in the gop. When we look at the jokes like palin, backmann, both pauls, governor bridgegate, santorum, jindal, cruz, romney, et al you realize that would you have is a party composed of jokes.

What did you just wrote? Are you drunk?

For those of you who are batshit crazy enough to want to know...the truth...here is the source article: Hillary Clinton: Gun Laws Are 'Way Out of Balance' - NationalJournal.com

Speaking at a National Council for Behavioral Health conference outside of Washington, Clinton was asked about the role guns play in suicides. While Clinton said she supports Second Amendment rights, she added that there needs to be a proper trade-off between safety and freedom, and that things have swung too far toward the latter.

"I think again we're way out of balance. We've got to rein in what has become almost an article of faith that almost anybody can have a gun anywhere at any time. And I don't believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people," she said.

Period.

What did you just wrote? Are you drunk?
TRANSLATION: I disagree with what you posted and am not smart enough to argue your point, so I will insult you and hope no one notices.

the democrats stance on gun rights will keep me from ever voting for a democrat again.

Forum List

Back