Hillary Clinton: 'Fully Licensed, Fully Validated Gun Owners Can't Be Trusted'.

Actually, hardly a week goes by that some nutter doesn't open fire on innocent people. Later we learn he acquired the gun legally.

The nutters here then defend the shooter who very often, had no idea where he was pointing his "unloaded" gun.

Its not just that our laws are too lenient.

They're downright laughable.

And a huge majority of America agrees.

You keep saying that, yet the Great and Benevolent Wizard Obama hasn't managed to get a single law passed.

Last edited:
The true sentiment behind Hillary's comments is that The People Cannot Be Trusted.

Period.

That's why the Overlords should be able to control all of our behavior.
I may not be happy with everything Hillary brings to the table but I am not happy with ANYTHING a member of the gop would bring. The bottom line is I would vote for a dead Democrat before I would vote for any of the current jokes in the gop. When we look at the jokes like palin, backmann, both pauls, governor bridgegate, santorum, jindal, cruz, romney, et al you realize that would you have is a party composed of jokes.

The bottom line is that you are a brain dead fuck face? And you admit it?

So people who follow the law cant be trusted?

Steve_McGarrett made that up. You should know by now that Steve_McGarrett is the one who cannot be trusted.

Let me get this straight, when Hillary Clinton said "At the rate we’re going, we’re going to have so many people with guns everywhere, fully licensed, fully validated, in settings where [one] could be in a movie theater, and they don’t like someone chewing gum loudly or talking on their cell phone and decide they have the perfect right to defend themselves against the gum chewer or cell phone user by shooting,” McGarrett made it up, even though it was quoted that way at both Politico and ABC.

Hillary Clinton pushes gun control, Obamacare - Katie Glueck - POLITICO.com

Hillary Clinton: Gun Culture 'Way out of Balance' - ABC News

Thanks for proving you are a lying scumbag and a fucking hack.

Last edited:
For those of you who are batshit crazy enough to want to know...the truth...here is the source article: Hillary Clinton: Gun Laws Are 'Way Out of Balance' - NationalJournal.com

Speaking at a National Council for Behavioral Health conference outside of Washington, Clinton was asked about the role guns play in suicides. While Clinton said she supports Second Amendment rights, she added that there needs to be a proper trade-off between safety and freedom, and that things have swung too far toward the latter.

"I think again we're way out of balance. We've got to rein in what has become almost an article of faith that almost anybody can have a gun anywhere at any time. And I don't believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people," she said.

In other words, full licensed, fully validated, legal gun owners cannot be trusted. The funny thing is that the example she specifically mentions, the theater and cell phone, was a cop, not a citizen.

Feel free up your lying sack of shit ways though.

So people who follow the law cant be trusted? Wtf kind of liberal logic is that. I guess we need to let people out of prison, because they behave so well there
By ur "logic":
I guess requiring driver's licenses means u can't trust people to follow the laws of the road...niether can u trust doctors since they have to be licensed to practice...
What kind of "ass backward" logic is that?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
So people who follow the law cant be trusted? Wtf kind of liberal logic is that. I guess we need to let people out of prison, because they behave so well there
By ur "logic":
I guess requiring driver's licenses means u can't trust people to follow the laws of the road...niether can u trust doctors since they have to be licensed to practice...

You understand the two of you agree here, right?

Hillary Clinton is a piece of shit commie lying ****. That's all anyone really needs to know about her.

Actually, hardly a week goes by that some nutter doesn't open fire on innocent people. Later we learn he acquired the gun legally.

The nutters here then defend the shooter who very often, had no idea where he was pointing his "unloaded" gun.

Your avatar is rather ironic. Keep fighting for equal rights..
Only the politically correct ones you deem worthy, correct?

No where near as often as police killing innocents...nor hardened criminals and felons who own them illegally...30 children in Chicago shot on Easter Sunday aye?

'Fully Licensed, Fully Validated Gun Owners Can't Be Trusted'

But government can?

Whatever you say comrade Hillary...:cuckoo:

Would you believe the nutters here want to arm soldiers on military bases in the US?

Would have prevented every single murderous attack.
The Art of War...."When equally matched. Retreat, reevaluate."
For those like you too dense to break outside your microscopic ideological paradigm, that means if a criminal knows his potential victim may be armed, he is more than likely to move on. Criminals only attack the weak.

The true sentiment behind Hillary's comments is that The People Cannot Be Trusted.

Period.

I may not be happy with everything Hillary brings to the table but I am not happy with ANYTHING a member of the gop would bring. The bottom line is I would vote for a dead Democrat before I would vote for any of the current jokes in the gop. When we look at the jokes like palin, backmann, both pauls, governor bridgegate, santorum, jindal, cruz, romney, et al you realize that would you have is a party composed of jokes.

Nobody cares what makes you happy.
We don't have a right to happiness. We have a right to pursue happiness.

For those of you who are batshit crazy enough to want to know...the truth...here is the source article: Hillary Clinton: Gun Laws Are 'Way Out of Balance' - NationalJournal.com

Speaking at a National Council for Behavioral Health conference outside of Washington, Clinton was asked about the role guns play in suicides. While Clinton said she supports Second Amendment rights, she added that there needs to be a proper trade-off between safety and freedom, and that things have swung too far toward the latter.

"I think again we're way out of balance. We've got to rein in what has become almost an article of faith that almost anybody can have a gun anywhere at any time. And I don't believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people," she said.

So tell the rest of the class who can have a gun almost anywhere anytime in most states?

By ur "logic":

Hey teenager. We don't text here. Using complete words and complete sentences.
Second, your point does not even dignify a response.
Oh, don't consider this an invitation to a debate. I'm done with you.
Any response from you will go unread.

Period.

I may not be happy with everything Hillary brings to the table but I am not happy with ANYTHING a member of the gop would bring. The bottom line is I would vote for a dead Democrat before I would vote for any of the current jokes in the gop.

Partisan bigotry at its finest.

By ur "logic":

You understand the two of you agree here, right?

Hillary Clinton is a piece of shit commie lying ****. That's all anyone really needs to know about her.

They knew that about the mulatto messiah and elected him anyways.

Ah, Hillary.... helping to prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

By ur "logic":

No, fiuckwad, that is Hillary's logic.

CNN Worries Hillary Clinton May Have Jeopardized Run with Gun Control Statements!!

On May 7th CNN's John King played a video of Hillary Clinton saying, "We have to rein in what has become [an] almost article of faith, that anybody can have a gun anywhere, [at] any time."

King quickly added, "She's talking in the context of mental health," but then he expressed obvious concern that this soundbite is going to make a great anti-Hillary commercial in southern Ohio, Florida, Colorado, and North Carolina, among other places.

As Breitbart News reported earlier on May 7th, Hillary was not talking about mental health issues at this point but about "fully licensed" and "fully validated" gun owners. She said so herself.

King then asked CNN correspondent Peter Hamby for comment, and Hamby said:
What struck me about this is, having covered Hillary Clinton during the 2008 Democrat primary, when she was really fighting from behind and sort of adopting that blue collar, working class mantle, she talked a lot about how important guns are in the American fabric [and] in our culture. To me this was a pretty big rhetorical distance from that time, but a lot has changed since then... And to your point [John], in some competitive states I think there are pockets where guns are important and this is going to be something of an issue for her I think.

Translation: Yep, Hillary really stepped in it this time.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journa...e-Jeopardized-Run-With-Gun-Control-Statements

Forum List

Back