Hillary Clinton: My biggest regret is Benghazi

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
During her Monday morning closing address at the National Automobile Dealers Association convention in New Orleans, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton named the September 2012 Benghazi attacks as her “biggest regret.”

According to CNN’s Jake Tapper, Clinton told the NADA crowd that “My biggest regret is what happened in Benghazi. It was a terrible tragedy losing four Americans.”

Hillary Clinton: ?My Biggest Regret Is What Happened in Benghazi? | Mediaite

Last edited by a moderator:
No, the fat-assed bitch is lying (as usual). Her "biggest regret" is in getting caught. She is directly responsible for the murder of those men and she "should" be held accountable. Will she? Of course not. She's "royalty".

She may not have officially declared she is running for President but if she is trying to clean up her image over Benghazi that's a big giveaway.

My thoughts exactly. Now the media will happily jump in and start repeating everything she says because they know if they repeat it enough times, some people will believe it.

During her Monday morning closing address at the National Automobile Dealers Association convention in New Orleans, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton named the September 2012 Benghazi attacks as her “biggest regret.”

According to CNN’s Jake Tapper, Clinton told the NADA crowd that “My biggest regret is what happened in Benghazi. It was a terrible tragedy losing four Americans.”

Hillary Clinton: ?My Biggest Regret Is What Happened in Benghazi? | Mediaite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g45j660dMoY

Heck, what difference does it make?

Look, I fucked up and got a US ambassador and three other Americans killed, and then blamed the whole thing on some guy's video when we knew all along it was a preplanned terror attack, but I'm really really really sorry, so you can't hold it against me come election time.

Shrillary IS going to be your next president.

Denial is fatal.

Right, Vince?

Time to break out the Nuge...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sZCC6_PD9c]Ted Nugent - Kiss My Ass (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

What I know is a US ambassador was killed and when questioned about it by Congress, all the Secretary of State could do was throw up her hands and ask "what difference did it make."

Hardly presidential material in my book, but given the character and/or capabilities of the last 20 years of presidents I guess she'll fit right in.

Why's that her regret? I thought Republican denied her request for additional security? Besides what difference does it make?

She has no, none, zero chance of getting the Dem nomination

Christie has a better chance of getting the Dem nomination

CNN, Jake Tapper, Clinton.., now there is a combination that will guarantee every thing BUT the truth. :up:

4 men dead.., so, "at this point, what difference does it make".

What I know is a US ambassador was killed and when questioned about it by Congress, all the Secretary of State could do was throw up her hands and ask "what difference did it make."

Hardly presidential material in my book, but given the character and/or capabilities of the last 20 years of presidents I guess she'll fit right in.

Yeah she missed that 3:00 am call. She deserves nothing. Lucky she isn't in jail.

Hillary's biggest regret is Benghazi....I can understand that.... but only after her other big regret...the death of her close friend Vince Foster.....you know....the man who knew too much about Hillary's shady affairs,

She may not have officially declared she is running for President but if she is trying to clean up her image over Benghazi that's a big giveaway.

My thoughts exactly. Now the media will happily jump in and start repeating everything she says because they know if they repeat it enough times, some people will believe it.

Even with media help they will have a very difficult time putting a positive spin on it was over a video and what difference does it make now.

Nice planet of hate and bs ya got there, Fox/Rush/Beckbots. There's no way of telling the motives of the attackers, so what difference does all your bs make, a-holes...but it PROBABLY was about that video, every other attack/protest that day WAS- stfu with the idiotic brainwashed hate talk...

"( Noam Chomsky) told Radio VR during an interview posted online last week that he agreed with the conservative political analyst Norman Ornsteins' characterization of the Tea Party.

“He described them as a radical insurgency opposed to rationality, to political compromise, to participation in a parliamentary system — in fact, with no positive goals themselves."

Noam Chomsky: The Tea Party is the ?petit bourgeois? face of corporate oligarchs | The Raw Story

meh... I 'spect Hillary's latest regret is that she didn't get to go down on the hawt Danish PM...

but then again, mebbe she did...

Forum List

Back