Hillary Clinton On Violence In Virginia: If This Isn’t America, ‘Let’s Prove It’

She's right. The Antifa bigots are pushing a message of hate that needs to be toned down.

Bull.

These alt right groups goal is hatred and bigotry.

Milo Yiannopoulos is Alt-Right and is gay.

Your statement is meaningless.

Traitor to his own kind . Just like Bruce Jenner.

You just showed your own bigotry by stating that a gay person has no right to a political belief, other than that which you approve. You also stereotyped all gay people as being liberals.

Are you even aware of what you said? :lmao:

I said no such thing . He can believe what he wants .

But to follow a group who's major taking point is anti gay? Yep, that doesn't make sense to me. You'd think it's a deal breaker .

It's like an abortion doctor being a republican !?

As long as they ALL are included.....not JUST the white ones...and not just on the Right Side.

But of course, that's the narrative.....noone can be racist and hate other than the right and most specifically Conservative whites.

Racism is ugly regardless of which side it resides on and it is alive and well on MANY SIDES....exactly as the President said. Anyone who says otherwise can go F themselves.

Besides....Hillary is THE LAST person who has the right to speak of unity. She's the poster sister child to Barack for social division

It was a white nationalist, white supremacist, KKK protest!

There is no parsing or getting around that. There is no moral equivalency. We are all American. We all know our history. We all know what message was being presented.

The only question is why defend it?
What don't you understand? No one is defending their message. Only their right to have and express it.

There's a load of crap .

You are still refusing to condem the neonazis .
Condemn them for what? Having a right to free speech?

I'll tell you what, when you condemn the message that the right does not have a right to speech and excoriate this Antifa crowd for the violence and hatred of their rhetoric, I'll give it due consideration.

She's right. The Antifa bigots are pushing a message of hate that needs to be toned down.

Agreed. The white supremacists in their ridiculous costumes were also pushing a message of hate that needs to be toned down. Actually, they should all just be ignored until they go away, not silenced. We feed this shit.

Agreed. The white supremacists in their ridiculous costumes were also pushing a message of hate that needs to be toned down. Actually, they should all just be ignored until they go away, not silenced. We feed this shit.
Agreed. However, they have that right as guaranteed by our Constitution. They obeyed all the laws. They did not start the violence. Having an opinion you don't agree with is not a form of violence.

Bull.

These alt right groups goal is hatred and bigotry.
No, but the Antifa groups are definitely bigoted and hateful.

"Antifa" is just the latest right wing propaganda boogyman. What's the matter? The Soros bullcrap not sticking ?

Bull. They are more in number than the KKK although not more than the white hate groups combined.

As long as they ALL are included.....not JUST the white ones...and not just on the Right Side.

But of course, that's the narrative.....noone can be racist and hate other than the right and most specifically Conservative whites.

Racism is ugly regardless of which side it resides on and it is alive and well on MANY SIDES....exactly as the President said. Anyone who says otherwise can go F themselves.

Besides....Hillary is THE LAST person who has the right to speak of unity. She's the poster sister child to Barack for social division

It was a white nationalist, white supremacist, KKK protest!

There is no parsing or getting around that. There is no moral equivalency. We are all American. We all know our history. We all know what message was being presented.

The only question is why defend it?
What don't you understand? No one is defending their message. Only their right to have and express it.

Yeah, that was not the point I responded to.

Agreed. However, they have that right as guaranteed by our Constitution. They obeyed all the laws. They did not start the violence. Having an opinion you don't agree with is not a form of violence.

I actually don't know who started the violence. People on both sides were itching for a fight. I know the white supremacists had a permit and the counter protesters did not. However, skinheads and neonazis generally have no problem throwing the first punch. Peaceful protest is good. Free speech, however vile, is protected. Violence is not. I don't believe either side "obeyed all the laws." Some videos show the ws being violent, seemingly unprovoked.

I actually don't know who started the violence. People on both sides were itching for a fight. I know the white supremacists had a permit and the counter protesters did not. However, skinheads and neonazis generally have no problem throwing the first punch. Peaceful protest is good. Free speech, however vile, is protected. Violence is not. I don't believe either side "obeyed all the laws." Some videos show the ws being violent, seemingly unprovoked.

White supremacists always find a fight. As they should.

And so far, I"ve seen reports that the Antifa people were throwing soda cans filled with cement.

It does not take much to learn that if you're speech is not accepted by the left, they will come after you and become violent. So, I'd probably make sure that I was prepared for that too.

Now, if the Antifa and other left wing groups agreed to ignore these kinds of assemblies, and the wannabes Nazis armed themselves, I would agree with you.

Please clarify. Is that in response to itching for a fight? Or, the ws being violent, seemingly unprovoked? I'm not sure if you mean they should be met with a fight or they should start a fight unprovoked ... and they are very different, lol.

And so far, I"ve seen reports that the Antifa people were throwing soda cans filled with cement.

It does not take much to learn that if you're speech is not accepted by the left, they will come after you and become violent. So, I'd probably make sure that I was prepared for that too.

Now, if the Antifa and other left wing groups agreed to ignore these kinds of assemblies, and the wannabes Nazis armed themselves, I would agree with you.

Well, yeah, it would have to be applied universally or you've just got govt picking winners and losers again.

Well, yeah, it would have to be applied universally or you've just got govt picking winners and losers again.
Used to be a time when people could be counted on to hold to their word. Guess those days are gone.

Anyway, I'm out for the night.

Used to be a time when people could be counted on to hold to their word. Guess those days are gone.

Anyway, I'm out for the night.

? How did I not hold to my word.

Nite.

Please clarify. Is that in response to itching for a fight? Or, the ws being violent, seemingly unprovoked? I'm not sure if you mean they should be met with a fight or they should start a fight unprovoked ... and they are very different, lol.

They're repugnant. They and those like them will always face resistance. As it should be.

Is it really that difficult to understand?

They're repugnant. They and those like them will always face resistance. As it should be.

Is it really that difficult to understand?

I agree they are repugnant. Your statement could have been taken two very different ways: they find a fight because they are opposed as they should be, or they find a fight as they should (because they are correct). That's why I asked for clarification. Is it really that difficult to understand?

It is when you aren't clear. No need to snark.

The most ironic part of the Charlotsville mess is her loser running mate Kaine is the senator of Virginia. KKK things happening in a democratic state. Hmm.

Forum List

Back