Hillary Clinton: Private Email Server 'Clearly Wasn't The Best Choice'

What I don't get is why the Secretary of State would not be sending any classified emails. Wouldn't the position require doing so from time to time?

Actually No it doesn't... C. Rice didn't write any emails when she was in charge.

It depends how you run things... Her PA might have got all of that type of stuff, filtered it and sorted by priority and presented in written format.

alg-hillary-introduced-jpg.jpg
What is she president of?

The Hildebeast DOES have her supporters, besides the low 2 digit IQ variety found in here.... and most of them black and Hispanic!

QHQQXRV.jpg

I find it interesting that Regime Obama, noted for its hatred of The Clintons, might have done anything other than set her up. The (former) Department of "Justice" should be weighing in just a few days before The Democrat Party Convention-and-Circle Jerk.

I and Hundreds of millions of others simply don't trust her and don't want to have to "take her word for it." She should have not wiped the server and given all of the information. Mitt Romney should have given all of his tax returns and not withheld possible unpopular years... He's not President and neither will Hillary be President.

i truly don't know if libs live in an alternate universe, are just that stupid or will do anything to cover for billary; prob. all 3.

55de4c4914000077002e41f7.jpeg

Hillary Clinton said Wednesday her decision to use a private email server while serving as secretary of state was not "the best choice."

The Democratic presidential candidate has faced scrutiny since a New York Timesreport revealed she had used a private email account throughout her time at the State Department. As the FBI investigates the server, which Clinton handed over earlier this month, the former secretary of state has maintained she never sent nor received classified messages with the account.

Clinton addressed the controversy while speaking to reporters in Iowa Wednesday.

"I know people have raised questions about my email use as secretary of state, and I understand why. I get it. " Clinton said. "So here’s what I want the American people to know. My use of personal email was allowed by the State Department. It clearly wasn’t the best choice. I should've used two emails: one personal, one for work, and I take responsibility for that decision. And I want to be as transparent as possible which is why I turned 55,000 pages, why I've turned over my server."

Clinton continued: "I'm confident that this process will prove that I never sent nor received any email that was marked classified."

More: Hillary Clinton: Private Email Server 'Clearly Wasn't The Best Choice'

Well, that's certainly good enough for me. I appreciate your honesty. Thank you, Madam President.

Lol. She's only trying to act humble because she's been busted and everyone knows shes a corrupt, deceptive liar. There's no honesty here.

55de4c4914000077002e41f7.jpeg

Hillary Clinton said Wednesday her decision to use a private email server while serving as secretary of state was not "the best choice."

The Democratic presidential candidate has faced scrutiny since a New York Timesreport revealed she had used a private email account throughout her time at the State Department. As the FBI investigates the server, which Clinton handed over earlier this month, the former secretary of state has maintained she never sent nor received classified messages with the account.

Clinton addressed the controversy while speaking to reporters in Iowa Wednesday.

"I know people have raised questions about my email use as secretary of state, and I understand why. I get it. " Clinton said. "So here’s what I want the American people to know. My use of personal email was allowed by the State Department. It clearly wasn’t the best choice. I should've used two emails: one personal, one for work, and I take responsibility for that decision. And I want to be as transparent as possible which is why I turned 55,000 pages, why I've turned over my server."

Clinton continued: "I'm confident that this process will prove that I never sent nor received any email that was marked classified."

More: Hillary Clinton: Private Email Server 'Clearly Wasn't The Best Choice'

Well, that's certainly good enough for me. I appreciate your honesty. Thank you, Madam President.
Another Clinton masterpiece of misinformation. No, she does not get it. Yes she lied about being allowed to use personal email for work. Again, whether an email was marked classified or not is irrelevant. If the material was classified she is in violation.

Forum List

Back