Hillary Clinton Watches The Oncoming Bus

She's not doing anything you idiot.

8yrhib.jpg
That's not my point, She is irrelevant, that's my point, All this BS about Hillary, the Clintons, Obamas, etc: it's all deflection. None of them are relevant anymore.
None of them are relevant anymore.
When they do the talk shows, write the books, and get outted for their actions,

they become relevant.

8yrhib.jpg
That's not my point, She is irrelevant, that's my point, All this BS about Hillary, the Clintons, Obamas, etc: it's all deflection. None of them are relevant anymore.

Au contraire, they are currently the heart and soul of the Democratic Party. In that, they are immensely relevant.
No they aren't.That's your opinion, and you are not a democrat, so you don't know.

8yrhib.jpg

they become relevant.
What talk shows? Writing books about your experiencs is very typical of celebrities, especially political people. It's nothing at all unusual.

8yrhib.jpg

Au contraire, they are currently the heart and soul of the Democratic Party. In that, they are immensely relevant.
No they aren't.

Are too, and the party will be a long time escaping them.

That's your opinion, and you are not a democrat, so you don't know.

But I do know. I've been studying you people closely for twenty years. The current move of the Party to the Left will not soon dispel their influence. They are dug in like ticks.

An easy way for Esmeralda to avoid stories on Hillary is to ignore threads about Hillary.

It doesn’t seem tough, I don’t like musicals, so I don’t watch them. I don’t tell other people they shouldn’t watch musicals. That would seem pretty arrogant.

8yrhib.jpg

they become relevant.
What talk shows? . It's nothing at all unusual.

What talk shows?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0166921/?ref_=nv_sr_1

"Writing books about your experiencs is very typical of celebrities, especially political people"

and keeps them relevant.

8yrhib.jpg

they become relevant.

What talk shows?

Hillary Clinton - IMDb

"Writing books about your experiencs is very typical of celebrities, especially political people"

and keeps them relevant.
Earns them money. That's the main purpose.

An easy way for Esmeralda to avoid stories on Hillary is to ignore threads about Hillary.

It doesn’t seem tough, I don’t like musicals, so I don’t watch them. I don’t tell other people they shouldn’t watch musicals. That would seem pretty arrogant.
Almost every thread on this board, if it doesn't start with Hillary, you guys start talking about her anyway. That's the truth. Fess up. You're obsessed.

She’ll run to spite the DNC and to siphon off as much money from them as she can.

With The Clintons The only god they love more than Satan and Power is Money

Hillary IS the Democratic party ... if they try and throw her under the bus, she'll rat everyone out. She knows where all the bodies are buried.

If they don't drive a stake through her heart soon, you'll see Hillary / Warren 2020.
No she is not; she is not the Democratic party. Thinking so makes it clear how this is obsession with you guys. She will definitely not be running for election in 2020, to think so shows a complete lack of understanding of the situation. You folks are unbelievable.
till this day,,,we still cannot understand why even a dead person would vote for Hillary

Interesting that she won the popular vote by 3 million votes.
When winning the popular vote has anything to do with winning the Presidency by all means let us all know.......asshole!

It seems as though Hillary pissed off lots of people with her book. She blames everything and everyone but herself.

She refuses to go away and she is hurting the Dems in the midterms by reliving the POTUS election nearly every day on the talk circuit and giving paid speeches. Here is a list of speeches. She is having people pay her to speak and buy her book.

Welcome

Welcome

SEPTEMBER 18, 2017

WASHINGTON, DC

Warner Theatre/DC with Politics & Prose

SOLD OUT

SEPTEMBER 28, 2017

TORONTO, CANADA

Enercare Centre

SOLD OUT

OCTOBER 3, 2017

BROWARD, FL

Broward Center for the Performing Arts

GET TICKETS

OCTOBER 9, 2017

DAVIS, CA

Jackson Hall

SOLD OUT

OCTOBER 23, 2017

MONTREAL, CANADA

Palais des congrès de Montréal

GET TICKETS

OCTOBER 24, 2017

ANN ARBOR, MI

Hill Auditorium

GET TICKETS
JOIN EMAIL LIST

OCTOBER 30, 2017

CHICAGO, IL

Auditorium Theatre

GET TICKETS
JOIN EMAIL LIST

NOVEMBER 1, 2017

NEW YORK, NY

The Temple Emanu-El Streicker Center

SOLD OUT

NOVEMBER 9, 2017

MILWAUKEE, WI

Riverside Theater

GET TICKETS
JOIN EMAIL LIST

NOVEMBER 13, 2017

ATLANTA, GA

Fox Theatre

GET TICKETS
JOIN EMAIL LIST

NOVEMBER 16, 2017

DENVER, CO

Bellco Theatre

GET TICKETS
JOIN EMIAL LIST

NOVEMBER 28, 2017

BOSTON, MA

Boston Opera House

SOLD OUT
JOIN EMAIL LIST

NOVEMBER 30, 2017

PHILADELPHIA, PA

Kimmel Center Academy of Music

GET TICKETS
JOIN EMAIL LIST

DECEMBER 11, 2017

SEATTLE, WA

Paramount Theatre

SOLD OUT
JOIN EMAIL LIST

DECEMBER 12, 2017

PORTLAND, OR

Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall

SOLD OUT
JOIN EMAIL LIST

DECEMBER 13, 2017

VANCOUVER, CANADA

Vancouver Convention Center

Last edited:
No matter how load you louts yell 'Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' or 'Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!', the indictments are against the treasonous fat senile old orange clowns people.
I remember when Democrats were saying this -

Trump’s Refusal To Accept The Results Of The Election Is Not ‘Suspense’ – It’s Treason

No matter how load you louts yell 'Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' or 'Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!', the indictments are against the treasonous fat senile old orange clowns people.
I remember when Democrats were saying this -

Trump’s Refusal To Accept The Results Of The Election Is Not ‘Suspense’ – It’s Treason

Progs do project a lot, don’t they? Chris Wallace asked Trump if he would accept the election results without challenging them......but he didn’t ask Hillary,,,,,who contested the results to THIS VERY DAY! :badgrin:

they become relevant.

What talk shows?

Hillary Clinton - IMDb

and keeps them relevant.
Earns them money. That's the main purpose.

Bullshit.

It's to keep in the public eye.

They don't need the money...

they didn't need it when they left the White House in 2001 when they claimed to be broke.

It seems as though Hillary pissed off lots of people with her book. She blames everything and everyone but herself.

She refuses to go away and she is hurting the Dems in the midterms by reliving the POTUS election nearly every day on the talk circuit and giving paid speeches. Here is a list of speeches. She is having people pay her to speak and buy her book.

Welcome

Welcome

SEPTEMBER 18, 2017

WASHINGTON, DC

Warner Theatre/DC with Politics & Prose

SOLD OUT

SEPTEMBER 28, 2017

TORONTO, CANADA

Enercare Centre

SOLD OUT

OCTOBER 3, 2017

BROWARD, FL

Broward Center for the Performing Arts

GET TICKETS

OCTOBER 9, 2017

DAVIS, CA

Jackson Hall

SOLD OUT

OCTOBER 23, 2017

MONTREAL, CANADA

Palais des congrès de Montréal

GET TICKETS

OCTOBER 24, 2017

ANN ARBOR, MI

Hill Auditorium

GET TICKETS
JOIN EMAIL LIST

OCTOBER 30, 2017

CHICAGO, IL

Auditorium Theatre

GET TICKETS
JOIN EMAIL LIST

NOVEMBER 1, 2017

NEW YORK, NY

The Temple Emanu-El Streicker Center

SOLD OUT

NOVEMBER 9, 2017

MILWAUKEE, WI

Riverside Theater

GET TICKETS
JOIN EMAIL LIST

NOVEMBER 13, 2017

ATLANTA, GA

Fox Theatre

GET TICKETS
JOIN EMAIL LIST

NOVEMBER 16, 2017

DENVER, CO

Bellco Theatre

GET TICKETS
JOIN EMIAL LIST

NOVEMBER 28, 2017

BOSTON, MA

Boston Opera House

SOLD OUT
JOIN EMAIL LIST

NOVEMBER 30, 2017

PHILADELPHIA, PA

Kimmel Center Academy of Music

GET TICKETS
JOIN EMAIL LIST

DECEMBER 11, 2017

SEATTLE, WA

Paramount Theatre

SOLD OUT
JOIN EMAIL LIST

DECEMBER 12, 2017

PORTLAND, OR

Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall

SOLD OUT
JOIN EMAIL LIST

DECEMBER 13, 2017

VANCOUVER, CANADA

Vancouver Convention Center
Yes, how shameful. Just like anyone else in the world, she's making money off of her accomplishments. Shameful, just shameful.

President Trump will have to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary deleting her emails to hide the evidence of her corruption: fake charity, obstuction of justice, money laundering, tax evasion, influence peddling, bribes, kick-backs, perjury, treason….

President Trump also needs to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Obama's illegal use of the DOJ to spy upon Trump's campaign.
Obama’s abuse of power is way worse than Nixon’s ever was.

Watch. The Democrats will now try everything they can to disassociate from Clinton, to blame the entire losing campaign and the current state of the Democratic Party on Clinton and her nefarious crew.

"It's not our fault. We were used."

They are half right. They were used, willingly.

Just watch. It will be delicious.
Why are you people so obsessed with Hillary Clinton? She is not the issue. It's pathetic, really, the way you are all so obsessed with her.

Have you considered the remote possibility that what you are seeing could be anything other than an obsession?
LMAO No.

Hillary IS the Democratic party ... if they try and throw her under the bus, she'll rat everyone out. She knows where all the bodies are buried.

If they don't drive a stake through her heart soon, you'll see Hillary / Warren 2020.
No she is not; she is not the Democratic party. Thinking so makes it clear how this is obsession with you guys. She will definitely not be running for election in 2020, to think so shows a complete lack of understanding of the situation. You folks are unbelievable.
I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't run. You know if she didn't whine 24/7 about losing. Maybe we would stop talking about her. I mean she wrote a book about losing. Lol

Why are you people so obsessed with Hillary Clinton? She is not the issue. It's pathetic, really, the way you are all so obsessed with her.

Have you considered the remote possibility that what you are seeing could be anything other than an obsession?
LMAO No.

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't run. You know if she didn't whine 24/7 about losing. Maybe we would stop talking about her. I mean she wrote a book about losing. Lol
Celebrities write books; it's very common.

LMAO No.

Celebrities write books; it's very common.
About being a loser? Lol keep defending that bitch. You know how she thinks about you.
upload_2017-11-2_9-11-23.png

Watch. The Democrats will now try everything they can to disassociate from Clinton, to blame the entire losing campaign and the current state of the Democratic Party on Clinton and her nefarious crew.

"It's not our fault. We were used."

They are half right. They were used, willingly.

Just watch. It will be delicious.
Most importantly the Dems want Hillary to have no face in the party's future, and she can take Bill with her. The interesting question is why Obama kept her around. Sure he had to offer her something, but a full 4 years at State? He got the nomination because Ted and the liberal wing finally flipped to a non-Clintonite, and most of us would agree that Obama's instincts are more liberal than the Clintons and the old DLC. So, in 2016 when both economic liberalism and white nationalism were on the rise, they ran an old white person who never truly endorsed the liberalism of FDR.

Forum List

Back