Hillary Clinton Watches The Oncoming Bus

We only Love that The Evil Spawn Of Satan Hate him. Other than that we understand he is completely human and not bound for Eternal Damnation like The Luciferian Clintons.

If you hate him, it means he’s righteous.

Not sinless but right with God like you aren’t.

He’s standing in the way of The End Time Satanic Globalist Government and that makes you mad as Hell.....Literally.

Relax you little devil, Daddy Satan will Rule for his short time, and you will fall down and worship him and accept his mark and seal your place in Hell on judgment day when Christ returns victorious to send you and your gods to Hell!

Oops, looks like we triggered the gay ol
Oops, you're doing it again. Why is it so hard for guys like you to explain your own behavior?

Your behavior regarding Trump is bizarre, bordering on fetish. When asked about it:

"401(k)!"

"Supreme Court picks!"

"Hillary lost something! Haha!"

"Abortion"

All complete bullshit...The election was a while ago. Yet here you still are, trying to normalize Trump.

Normalize? Dafuq?

Trump Aint NORMAL...

That is One of the many things we love about him!

Yes, "normalize". he's exactly what you want to be the new normal. "What we love about him!".... EXACTLY my point, thank you. I couldn't have illustrated my point more perfectly, even if I had invented a robot Trumpkin...

I'm so glad that somehow made you feel like you made a point.

Reminds me of the day our house cat came running up to the patio with a mouth full of grass to show us. . . . poor thing thought it really caught something too. LOL

The point would stand, regardless of my feelings. Yes, here you are, all of your contrived, ad hoc reasons for being a Trumpkin are all bullshit...you love that he's not normal, which is also an obtuse pile of shit answer.

So, let's try this again: You are his cheerleader.... why? I'm going to go out on a limb and predict more nebulous bullshit.

Well, if you actually believe any of that, you are nuts. Certifiable.

We only Love that The Evil Spawn Of Satan Hate him. Other than that we understand he is completely human and not bound for Eternal Damnation like The Luciferian Clintons.

He’s standing in the way of The End Time Satanic Globalist Government and that makes you mad as Hell.....Literally.

Relax you little devil, Daddy Satan will Rule for his short time, and you will fall down and worship him and accept his mark and seal your place in Hell on judgment day when Christ returns victorious to send you and your gods to Hell!

Normalize? Dafuq?

Trump Aint NORMAL...

That is One of the many things we love about him!

Yes, "normalize". he's exactly what you want to be the new normal. "What we love about him!".... EXACTLY my point, thank you. I couldn't have illustrated my point more perfectly, even if I had invented a robot Trumpkin...

Reminds me of the day our house cat came running up to the patio with a mouth full of grass to show us. . . . poor thing thought it really caught something too. LOL

The point would stand, regardless of my feelings. Yes, here you are, all of your contrived, ad hoc reasons for being a Trumpkin are all bullshit...you love that he's not normal, which is also an obtuse pile of shit answer.

So, let's try this again: You are his cheerleader.... why? I'm going to go out on a limb and predict more nebulous bullshit.

Then nuts I am. For if I believe and Heaven is real then so is Hell.

Hell Is for people like you who delight in lies and hate the Truth.

If neither Heaven and Hell are real then we both end up in the same place.

So tell me ole wise one, who is really crazy and who is sane and who risks eternal damnation and who may receive an eternal reward?

Those that love God choose life and receive eternal life and those who hate God choose Death and receive eternal Death.

So congratulations, you get to spend eternity with Hitler, Terrorists, Abortionists, And all the Genocidal Homocidal Maniacs That Hell Can Hold.

Daddy is waiting for you.

Last edited:
Interesting that she won the popular vote by 3 million votes.

Yeah, she won the popular vote alright. . .

Too fucking bad that most of those 3 million votes were from dead and illegal voters in a select few libtarded major cities.
2016_House_Districts_by_Presidential_Party_Winner.png

Right?

haha, you guys have to make up ridiculous shit even still....

"Face it, Trump won!"... I see you say this to others, maybe you should find a mirror and scream it a few times...

But, I don't want you to face the fact that Trump won and Hitlary lost.

I have learned to LOVE the sights and sounds of butthurting leftardz every time I log in.

See? It's really much more of an addiction than it is an obsession. We just can't get enough of your leftarded displays of butthurt.

maxresdefault.jpg

Umh....Hillary lost dude. You realize it right? Isn't it time to move on to some fresh moronic memes? It's almost a year now.

Hey, it's not like she faded away quietly after losing the election BIGLY.

It's mostly her own doing AND HER FUCKING WISH, that she is still a topic of conversation.

So, she's the one who published the book that is the subject of the OP?

you deduct the illegal aliens,,dead people, dogs, cats,hamsters, inatimate objects, vibrators, really stupid people, and manniquens that voted for Hillary,,,,Trump wins by 25.9 million votes.
If you eliminate the really stupid people, Trump doesn’t get any votes.

Borilla SEZ?????? "Only SMART people vote demcrat!!!!"

The same fucking party that gave is the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, the 16th Amendment and the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 that made every "citizen" subject to the jurisdiction of Washington D.C after their real money was confiscated by threat of prison in exchange for federal reserve debt notes? THAT is ONE bad ass party!!!! Sign my ass up!

(snicker)

The Left wasn’t intimidated and forced on their knees like Lewinsky was to suck Clinton Cock, They weren’t raped like Slick Willie’s many victims.

They weren’t children Clinton Defiled on The Lolita Express 26 Times

They took it in the Ass Willingly and begged for it, called themselves a dirty whore and then invited The Clintons back for more.

Watch. The Democrats will now try everything they can to disassociate from Clinton, to blame the entire losing campaign and the current state of the Democratic Party on Clinton and her nefarious crew.

"It's not our fault. We were used."

They are half right. They were used, willingly.

Just watch. It will be delicious.
Lewinsky went to DC, she STATED she went to DC, with the object of having an affair with Clinton. She STATED she was taking her 'knee pads.' No one intimidated her or forced her. Your post is a perfect example of how the Republicans like to rewrite fact to fit their agenda.
He was her Superior.

It was Rape.

He raped Children and women regularly like Pelosi lies and Schumer takes his daily shits after drinking his nightly Metamucil.

Go suck some more Putin Cock.
Obama needs someone to take over for him.

Still don't know what Rape is...

You are going for the most deluded poster of the month award... It's tight, think you will have to go full bat shit crazy...

Almost exactly a year after Clinton lost the election and the winners are STILL obsessed with the loser :lmao:

In most elections....you don't even remember the loser by now.

obsession.jpg
That’s because most losers retire quietly and honorably and don’t always stick their noses constantly into the the public sphere. She is losing the battle to remain relevant except as,the poster child for democratic corruption.

Like Romney, Mc Cain, Gore....

You're fucking pathetic....

So tell me ole wise one, who is really crazy and who is sane and who risks eternal damnation and who may receive an eternal reward?

Those that love God choose life and receive eternal life and those who hate God choose Death and receive eternal Death.

So congratulations, you get to spend eternity with Hitler, Terrorists, Abortionists, And all the Genocidal Homocidal Maniacs That Hell Can Hold.

You better hope they are not looking for sane people in heaven...

You better hope they are not looking for sane people in heaven...

LOL! They couldn't pry your lips from the ass of the DNC with a high powered water hose or the "Jaws Of Life"........so, are you gonna be out protesting on November 4th with your fellow commies?????

How about The Feseral Reserve and iRS conspiring together to cause The Great Depression so they could wipe out 30,000 privately owned community banks and confiscate Trillions of dollars in property, currency and precious metals?

Thanks Democrats!

you deduct the illegal aliens,,dead people, dogs, cats,hamsters, inatimate objects, vibrators, really stupid people, and manniquens that voted for Hillary,,,,Trump wins by 25.9 million votes.
If you eliminate the really stupid people, Trump doesn’t get any votes.

Borilla SEZ?????? "Only SMART people vote demcrat!!!!"

The same fucking party that gave is the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, the 16th Amendment and the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 that made every "citizen" subject to the jurisdiction of Washington D.C after their real money was confiscated by threat of prison in exchange for federal reserve debt notes? THAT is ONE bad ass party!!!! Sign my ass up!

(snicker)

Watch. The Democrats will now try everything they can to disassociate from Clinton, to blame the entire losing campaign and the current state of the Democratic Party on Clinton and her nefarious crew.

Why are you people so obsessed with Hillary Clinton? She is not the issue. It's pathetic, really, the way you are all so obsessed with her.
Nothing to see here, folks. Just move along!

Why are you people so obsessed with Hillary Clinton? She is not the issue. It's pathetic, really, the way you are all so obsessed with her.

She is the one obsessed with not being President. She won't go away. Gore was more quiet than she was

She is the one obsessed with not being President. She won't go away. Gore was more quiet than she was
She's not doing anything you idiot.

Watch. The Democrats will now try everything they can to disassociate from Clinton, to blame the entire losing campaign
What's really wild is she won't go away. D's must be going nuts that she won't leave the stage.
Yes and yes.

This need of hers to not go away is getting a little creepy, and she's gotta be a pretty prime target in the party right now.

This stuff won't be reported much, but it should be interesting.

The dems had to choose whether to nominate the candidate who appealed best to the base (Sanders), or the one most likely to win (Clinton). The result was appropriate. Had Sanders won, Trump would have won the election, plus the popular vote. Dems have no idea how repulsive Sanders is to Ordinary People.

Which will be manifest from the postings on this thread.
Bernie Sanders did not 'appeal best' to the base. He was/is too extreme. The vast majority of the Democrats are moderate and would not choose him over a centrist like Clinton.
So who's a "moderate" in Congress? Pelosi? Schumer?

She's not doing anything you idiot.

Yeah, she's not writing any books about why she lost or attacking Trump in the press. Nothing!

Have you considered the remote possibility that what you are seeing could be anything other than an obsession?
LMAO No.

Hillary IS the Democratic party ... if they try and throw her under the bus, she'll rat everyone out. She knows where all the bodies are buried.

If they don't drive a stake through her heart soon, you'll see Hillary / Warren 2020.
No she is not; she is not the Democratic party. Thinking so makes it clear how this is obsession with you guys. She will definitely not be running for election in 2020, to think so shows a complete lack of understanding of the situation. You folks are unbelievable.

She is the poster girl for the Democratic party, and she's hideous.

Have you considered the remote possibility that what you are seeing could be anything other than an obsession?
LMAO No.

Hillary IS the Democratic party ... if they try and throw her under the bus, she'll rat everyone out. She knows where all the bodies are buried.

If they don't drive a stake through her heart soon, you'll see Hillary / Warren 2020.
No she is not; she is not the Democratic party. Thinking so makes it clear how this is obsession with you guys. She will definitely not be running for election in 2020, to think so shows a complete lack of understanding of the situation. You folks are unbelievable.

She is the poster girl for the Democratic party, and she's hideous.
You're hideous.

She not only won’t go away.. She and Obama tried to rig the election and stage a coup by Colluding with Russia to produce a Fake Russian Dossier and use that for illegal wiretapping and endless Fake Investigations in To Fake Russian CoolluIon.

The real Collusion was with Obama Bin Suckimg Putin’s Cock and Hillary’s Rotten Clit!

They even lied about The DNC server to cover up the fact that had a team of criminal hackers from Pakistan working for them that backfired on them.

These people need hung, or to face a firing squad

[ QUOTE="LeftofLeft, post: 18503573, member: 33282"]

She is the one obsessed with not being President. She won't go away. Gore was more quiet than she was[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back