Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

We've seen a real lack of investigative reporting among journalists. Hopefully, this stolen election and the work done by reporters like Greg Palast will inspire a new crop of hard core investigative journalists to emerge on the scene who will show these right wing scumbags no mercy. Fuck 'em, take them all down.

I really get sick and tired of how the mainstream media has tried to "normalize" Donald Trump and how they pretend that this mother fucker should be taking seriously. Trump deserves nothing but ridicule and scorn.

Absolutely. I gotta say, media outlets were complicit in his win. Especially CNN, which I will no longer watch after their disgusting non-stop, 24/7 coverage of Trump and every little word he uttered from his orange mouth.

So let me get this straight...CNN runs negative coverage of Trump pretty much non stop from the GOP convention onward...but you somehow think that they are "complicit" in his win? I guess you could make the point that CNN pushed Trump against the other GOP candidates but that was only because he was the candidate liberals thought had the worst chance of beating Hillary and THAT makes them "complicit" but that's only because their attempt at "king making" backfired on them!

What the hell are you talking about? Their coverage wasn't particularly negative at all. Shit, they even hired Corey Lewendowski for fucks sake. The past 18 months have been non-stop Trump on CNN. I've never seen anything like it.

Even the CNN CEO said that they made a mistake in airing FULL Trump rallies in the beggining. On the last day of campaigning, the "Clinton News Network" was airing Trump speaking at a rally while MSNBC was airing Bill Clinton's talk at their rally. It was fucking unbelievable, and CNN has been getting a ton of shit over their endless Trump coverage.

Did I already mention that you are an unsophisticated ignorant Repug racist lump of shit? If so, I apologize.

You're a fucking joke, goober boy. Just like your hero Trump and the Repug Party. Which is why Clinton kicked the shit out of you fascist mother fuckers.
Does anyone else see the irony of someone using juvenile cuss words in posts constructed like an elementary school dropout, calling other "unsophisticated"?

:lmao:

All the Repug fascist fucks are having a giant circle jerk at my expense. How cute.

I would be flattered, except for the fact that you are all worthless ignorant Repug ass fucks who suck Trump's cock on a daily basis. That kind of takes the romance out of it.

You all are little trailer trash peasants and it's your peasant duty to take it up the ass from rich Repugs like Trump. They are your moral and intellectual superiors, after all. They know what's best for you little fuck holes.

Did I already mention that you are an unsophisticated ignorant Repug racist lump of shit? If so, I apologize.

You're a fucking joke, goober boy. Just like your hero Trump and the Repug Party. Which is why Clinton kicked the shit out of you fascist mother fuckers.
Does anyone else see the irony of someone using juvenile cuss words in posts constructed like an elementary school dropout, calling other "unsophisticated"?

:lmao:

Nah...it's definitely the truth in your case. Worthless, proudly ignorant non-reading mother fucker.

I would be flattered, except for the fact that you are all worthless ignorant Repug ass fucks who suck Trump's cock on a daily basis. That kind of takes the romance out of it.

You all are little trailer trash peasants and it's your peasant duty to take it up the ass from rich Repugs like Trump. They are your moral and intellectual superiors, after all. They know what's best for you little fuck holes.
There-there my fragile little snowflake...you'll be ok :itsok:

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

I live in Rural Georgia. Rural. This area has elected a Democrat to the House of Representatives, and Republicans to the House of Representatives since I've lived here during the last ten years. John Barrow won the seat, and then lost it two years ago.

Yet, I've never heard of an exit pollster at the polling place. So if you were to go by historical trends, this district could go either way. Democrat, or Republican. That is the literal definition of a swing district. Yet nobody polls it, and nobody monitors it. Wouldn't you be curious what a swing district would do if you were trying to get an idea of what the larger state would be doing?

The same is almost certainly true of your pollsters in the other states. Sometimes they pick the right polling places, and using math extrapolate it to represent the larger state. But they are not at every polling place. There aren't enough pollsters to stand around and ask questions at every polling place, especially in the states that were givens.

So instead of exit polling, lets look at turnout. Hillary Clinton despite being your version of a savior got 300k fewer votes than Obama, while Trump got two million more than Romney. Trump just got the votes in the states he needed to win.

You can't believe the turnout numbers, either. Repugs have turned voter suppression into an art form. Now that they have complete control, they will continue to eviscerate the Voting Rights Act and make it increasingly difficult for millions of minorities to vote. It could take decades for the Democrats to ever control the White House and Congress again, if ever.

It could take decades for the Democrats to ever control the White House and Congress again, if ever.

I hope so. If we ever control the border, boot 15 million illegals and end vote fraud, you liberal fuckers will
be reduced to 100 seats in the House and 30 Senators.

You don't have to worry about that, Fucktard the Clown. You fascist mother fuckers will continue to destroy the Voting Rights Act so that minorities have to jump through 500 fucking hoops to vote.

That's just how you fascist Repug mother fuckers roll...

Yup. No more lib vote fraud.

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

I went to bed last night with a super model I picked up at the bar...then we woke up in the same bed without alcohol. suggest you and your post sober up.

Did you realize that you are a little Repug peasant bitch? And it's your little Repug peasant duty to suck the cock of your rich Repug feudal masters like Trump?

Of course you didn't.
Let it all out my gentle lil snowflake.... :itsok:

That's what you said to Fucktard the Clown while you were on your knees a little while ago.

Two pathetic Repug peasants wanking each other while dreaming about Trump's feudal cock in their little peasant mouths.

What a ghastly spectacle.

Did you realize that you are a little Repug peasant bitch? And it's your little Repug peasant duty to suck the cock of your rich Repug feudal masters like Trump?

Of course you didn't.
Let it all out my gentle lil snowflake.... :itsok:

That's what you said to Fucktard the Clown while you were on your knees a little while ago.

Two pathetic Repug peasants wanking each other while dreaming about Trump's feudal cock in their little peasant mouths.

What a ghastly spectacle.

Ignore Patriot. Today he actually advocated for genocide against all Muslims. He's a sick demon. An alt-right degenerate piece of shit. Literally one of the worst posters on this forum. His entire mission on this forum seems to be to get it officially branded as a hate site.

Truly a disgusting, pathetic, sorry excuse for a human.

Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI

Despite what highly UN-trustworthy Exit Polls show, NO, NO dhe DIDN'T.

The proof is that Trump is your next President, snowflakes.

Bullshit, there is article after article that explains the fallacy of depending on the exit polls over the actual results.

But don't read up on it, I want you to stay as dumb as you are, you are very entertaining.

Journalists are not academics and they certainly aren't exit poll experts. I'm not going to believe what they have to say over an academic like Freeman when it comes to exit polls.

And a lot of journalists have guilt about the 2004 election. With the exception of Rolling Stone, the media refused to report the truth about the 2004 election, especially the cowardly New York Times and Washington Post. They were afraid of losing their precious access in the White House press room, so they abdicated their responsibility. Hence, the numerous bullshit stories about exit polls being "incorrect".

What's really funny is Repug idiots like you believing the "liberal media" bullshit. The mainstream media is anything but liberal. Like the banking industry, it consists of a few corrupt corporate giants.

Like I said, you liberals are better off dumb on this subject, it allows the smart people to elect our leaders and relegate you to what you are. A pawn.

Yep, the smart people chose Clinton....by 2.5 million votes and counting.

More than JFK's victory over Nixon.

More than Carter's victory over Ford.

Good, I hope she wins by 60 million! You go girl!

Me too, it will just make Trump and the Repug Party look like a bigger joke than they already are. The majority of Americans simply don't want you crazy fascist mother fuckers in charge.

Clinton won by a decisive margin and this election has been stolen from her.

I agree man. The Republicans look the clown-act. I bet they're pissed every time they look across the aisle. LOSERS

That's what you said to Fucktard the Clown while you were on your knees a little while ago. Two pathetic Repug peasants wanking each other while dreaming about Trump's feudal cock in their little peasant mouths. What a ghastly spectacle.
And yet for some reason you keep fantasizing about that scenario... :dunno:

Forum List

Back