Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

The American people overwhelmingly rejected the corrupt, pathological liar Hitlery Clinton and your bat-shit crazy ideology...

psst..dumbass....she won more American votes than Trump. In what fucking universe does that add up to "overwhelmingly rejected"?

Trump received over 30% more EC votes.

By very narrow margins. Still, fact remains that most relevant measure of acceptance or rejection among Americans is popular vote. And by that measure Trump is the reject, not Hillary.

Hope that comforts you for the next four years.

Thanks, I find plenty of comfort sticking to the facts.

Good, glad you do, I am good with the election as I have been for decades, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. As long as the rules are followed, that is the way it is.

Hitlery Clinton got her ass kicked. The breakdown by counties is staggering...

View attachment 100488

These numbers should quiet liberals about the Electoral College once and for all

Yeah, except for one small problem....Hillary kicked the shit ouf of Trump by 2.5 million votes and counting.

And Hillary also won the electoral college, according to the exit polls.

You Nazi fucks stole the election, which is what you Nazi Repug mother fuckers do. Hillary Clinton is the rightful President-Elect of the United States.

So suck on that, racist Repug pussy.

Hillary kicked the shit ouf of Trump by 2.5 million votes and counting.

Loser says what?

And Hillary also won the electoral college, according to the exit polls.

Electoral college votes are based on actual votes, not on exit polls.

Hillary Clinton is the rightful President-Elect of the United States.

LOL!

So people lie to pollsters, happened all the way through the election and primaries. You lost, get over it already.
The pre-election poll error rate is 4% because many of them may not actually vote, change mind, unsure or lie to pollsters who call them before elections.

But they do not bias lie by that large of a percent to exit pollsters. Voters lie in both parties, so it only creates negligible error. Lying to exit pollsters is absolutely not the reason the exit polls were wrong!!!

Exit pollsters either improperly selected witch precincts to exit poll or the election was stolen. If these errors only happened in the key states that threw the elections, the exit polls must be compared directly to the precincts covered by the exit pollsters. If they are off then a recount should be started at those precincts to see if there was fraud or an error in voting process.

The problem I found in my state was not exit poll discrepancy, but that 10% of actual voters in democrat areas I worked were purged from the rolls or stayed home. Nearly 10% in my precinct had to vote by affidavit or provisional. It is absolutely stunning how so many were denied their constitutional right to vote! They were & rightfully should be pissed off!

Lying to exit pollsters is absolutely not the reason the exit polls were wrong!!!

What percentage of voters actually talk to exit pollsters?

It is absolutely stunning how so many were denied their constitutional right to vote! They were & rightfully should be pissed off!

Who was pissed off more, the dead voters, the illegal alien voters or the felon voters who were denied their right to vote?

The American people overwhelmingly rejected the corrupt, pathological liar Hitlery Clinton and your bat-shit crazy ideology...

psst..dumbass....she won more American votes than Trump. In what fucking universe does that add up to "overwhelmingly rejected"?

By very narrow margins. Still, fact remains that most relevant measure of acceptance or rejection among Americans is popular vote. And by that measure Trump is the reject, not Hillary.

By very narrow margins.

Based on individual state laws, he won 30 states. By the needed margin.

that most relevant measure of acceptance or rejection among Americans is popular vote.

You misspelled irrelevant.

If California hadn't changed the rules for their US Senate election, Trump would have received many more votes there.

And by that measure Trump is the reject, not Hillary.

While Hillary polishes off her bottle of vodka today, she can tell herself that.

So people lie to pollsters, happened all the way through the election and primaries. You lost, get over it already.
The pre-election poll error rate is 4% because many of them may not actually vote, change mind, unsure or lie to pollsters who call them before elections.

But they do not bias lie by that large of a percent to exit pollsters. Voters lie in both parties, so it only creates negligible error. Lying to exit pollsters is absolutely not the reason the exit polls were wrong!!!

Exit pollsters either improperly selected witch precincts to exit poll or the election was stolen. If these errors only happened in the key states that threw the elections, the exit polls must be compared directly to the precincts covered by the exit pollsters. If they are off then a recount should be started at those precincts to see if there was fraud or an error in voting process.

The problem I found in my state was not exit poll discrepancy, but that 10% of actual voters in democrat areas I worked were purged from the rolls or stayed home. Nearly 10% in my precinct had to vote by affidavit or provisional. It is absolutely stunning how so many were denied their constitutional right to vote! They were & rightfully should be pissed off!

46 million sat this one out, also exit polls have a history of being wrong. Personally I don't think exit polls should be reported until polls are closed. The MSM tries to use them to effect the vote.

What makes you think Trump voters were interested in talking to pollsters?

Because, historically, Republicans do participate more in exit polls than Democrats. As I explained a little while ago.

And there is not a shred of evidence that Trump supporters were reluctant to participate in exit polls. Your speculation is not evidence.

Neither are your lame assed assertions without links.

See post #1, fuck hole. There is a lot more data in that post than your unremarkable brain can ever comprehend, simpleton.

Read Was The 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? by MIT professor Steve Freeman. Then you will know what I'm talking about regarding Republican participation in exit polls vs Democrat participation in exit polls. If you read that book, you will be 500% smarter than you are now.

You realize that the record number of early votes made exit polling nearly worthless.

You get that, right Sunshine?

See, with a record number of voters NOT showing up to the polling place, it is impossible to ask those not present, the questions within the exit poll questionnaire.

Get it?

Or will you supply us with even more evidence that our public schools are failing students such as you?

If that were true, then the exit polls from election day should show Trump doing much better than he did. By most indications, Hillary did much better during the early voting period than Trump did. Therefore, the exit polls should show Trump having a kick-ass day on Nov 8, but they don't show that at all.
It must really chap your drawers when reality doesn't line up with your carefully crafted fantasy. President Trump, get used to it.

Exactly. The Foubding Fathers were smarter than 99% of today's Americans. They DID NOT want a Democracy, and that is what you would have without the EC.

The definition of a democracy:

Two wolves and a lamb, voting on what's for dinner.

The Founding Fathers made no distinction between a democracy and a republic, goober. Only in your unsophisticated Repug goober mind did the Founding Fathers give some bizarre, all-powerful meaning to the word "republic".

In the minds of the Founding Fathers, "democracy" and "republic" were synonymous.

Your ignorance of US history explains why you believe the stupid shit you believe.

That's right, goober. A racist troll dumb fuck like you, who has probably never read a book during his miserable life, is going to educate me on the fantasy distinction between democracy vs republic according to the Founding Fathers. How fucking laughable.

You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect and we both know it. You just repeat what other idiot Repug fuckholes write on this board because you simply know nothing and are just a total poseur. You camp out on this Repug toxic sewer of a message board and post hate-filled horse shit all day....what a great life you've made for yourself.

Fuck off before I take another giant shit on your unremarkable, unsophisticated stupid fucking ass.

You post things like THAT...and then can't understand why voters in an exit poll would not be honest with people like you? It's liberals like you, DubyaDa...that made millions of Americans hide their true feelings because they didn't want to be viciously attacked for voicing them! But you can't SEE that...can you?

Yes, you Repug pussies are scared of big bad liberals like me. I guess I'll take that as a compliment.

It doesn't change the fact that you KKK and Alt Right Repug racist fucks are the party of intimidation, not us liberals. That's why the Southern Poverty Law Center has reported a marked increase in violence against minorities by Trump supporters since the election:

Update: Incidents of Hateful Harassment Since Election Day Now Number 701

And nobody buys the "reluctant Trump supporter" horse shit. Look how stupid you idiots acted at Trump's rallies, for fuck's sake. The only reason you all say this bullshit is that you don't want to admit that Repugs stealing this election is a distinct possibility.
When you can prove it happened, let us know. Otherwise, you'll keep hearing about the millions of illegal aliens who voted for Hillary.

I remember when exit polls predicted a John Kerry landslide but the pollsters intentionally skewed the data by interviewing only targeted demographics that their and throwing out the rest. When you consider that the (once venerable) N.Y. Times admits to skewing data and editorials during the Trump campaign and later promised to behave in a more honest way in the future and the rest of the mainstream media admitted that they either created or relied on polls that had no basis in reality, what do you think a handful of current "exit polls" indicates?

John Kerry did win. The exit polls were not wrong. The truth is that no Repug presidential candidate has legitimately won since Bush defeated Dukakis in 1988.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You realize that the record number of early votes made exit polling nearly worthless.

See, with a record number of voters NOT showing up to the polling place, it is impossible to ask those not present, the questions within the exit poll questionnaire.

Get it?

Or will you supply us with even more evidence that our public schools are failing students such as you?

If that were true, then the exit polls from election day should show Trump doing much better than he did. By most indications, Hillary did much better during the early voting period than Trump did. Therefore, the exit polls should show Trump having a kick-ass day on Nov 8, but they don't show that at all.

Early voting only counts republican and dems that voted, not who they voted for, many many dems voted for Trump, how the hell do you think he flipped dem states.

Trump DID NOT flip any dem states, dumb ass. That's the whole fucking point of this thread.
No, the point of this thread is Jill Stein isn't the ONLY butthurt snowflake who can't accept the election results. :p

Wrong again, Repug goober boy. Better luck next time.

Regardless of Jill Stein's recount efforts, the exit polls don't lie.
But the people taking them do, and carefully select the demographic they'll ask so as to get the result they want, etc.

Until you can prove the polls were right and the votes were wrong, the actual votes cast trump (see what I did there?) them and the EC votes trump (I did it again) the votes. So you can see that the exit polls carry absolutely no weight and your continued harping on them does you no favors.

Neither are your lame assed assertions without links.

See post #1, fuck hole. There is a lot more data in that post than your unremarkable brain can ever comprehend, simpleton.

Read Was The 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? by MIT professor Steve Freeman. Then you will know what I'm talking about regarding Republican participation in exit polls vs Democrat participation in exit polls. If you read that book, you will be 500% smarter than you are now.

Get it?

Early voting only counts republican and dems that voted, not who they voted for, many many dems voted for Trump, how the hell do you think he flipped dem states.

Trump DID NOT flip any dem states, dumb ass. That's the whole fucking point of this thread.
Wow, you sure do keep the faith in face of all the evidence, don't you?

Me too, it will just make Trump and the Repug Party look like a bigger joke than they already are. The majority of Americans simply don't want you crazy fascist mother fuckers in charge.

Clinton won by a decisive margin and this election has been stolen from her.

Not according to the rules that were in play and agreed to by Clinton, but hey, I like your hate and faux outrage, I find it very entertaining and funny.

So Clinton isn't winning by 2.5 million votes?

You're fucking stupid.

No it is you that is stupid. Clinton lost the electoral votes, that is how our country chooses its Presidents, not by popular vote. Everyone was well aware of how the system worked. That is why Mrs. Clinton did not feel the need to campaign in New York, California, Oregon, Washington and other states where she knew she had the electoral votes wrapped up.

So spare me your sad little tears and your diaper wetting, the election was decided by the electoral college and not the popular vote. I know you don't understand this and it hurts you little feelings but I really don't care nor do most Americans. You are a minority.

See my previous post, ass wipe. Clinton won by 2.5 million votes and counting.

Nobody except for you pathetic Repugs take Trump and the Repug Party seriously. Most Americans and the entire world view you worthless Repug fucks as a total, incompetent fucking joke.

Just yesterday, 2,300 scientists, including 23 nobel prize winners, wrote a letter to Trump and Repugs urging them to pay attention to science when making decisions. How fucking pathetic is it that a letter like that is even necessary? Thousands of respected scientists forced to talk to Trump and the Repug Party like they are a bunch of idiot 5 years olds. Trump and the Repug Party are a total stain on humanity and only fuck tards like you take them seriously.

Was it really necessary or was it a show? Lol! You are such a drama queen. Your temper tantrums are really funny, keep up the good work, I enjoy laughing at you. The Electoral College is what counts, otherwise the candidates would have campaigned differently. Learn and then go write your Congressman about the Electoral College, then change the laws, other than that you are a whiny little kid who crapped his pants and is sitting it crying cause that all you can do. You are funny, pathetic but most certainly funny.

Was it necessary?? My God, you really are a fucking idiot. The entire fucking Repug Party denies the existence of climate change. You mother fuckers are caveman troglodytes and the whole world laughs at your dumb asses.

Good, glad you do, I am good with the election as I have been for decades, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. As long as the rules are followed, that is the way it is.

The EC voters can vote any way they please. Since Clinton was the decisive winner, they should vote for her.

Those are the real rules intended by the Founding Fathers. The vote totals in each state were never intended to determine the overall winner.

Not according to the rules that were in play and agreed to by Clinton, but hey, I like your hate and faux outrage, I find it very entertaining and funny.

You're fucking stupid.

No it is you that is stupid. Clinton lost the electoral votes, that is how our country chooses its Presidents, not by popular vote. Everyone was well aware of how the system worked. That is why Mrs. Clinton did not feel the need to campaign in New York, California, Oregon, Washington and other states where she knew she had the electoral votes wrapped up.

So spare me your sad little tears and your diaper wetting, the election was decided by the electoral college and not the popular vote. I know you don't understand this and it hurts you little feelings but I really don't care nor do most Americans. You are a minority.

Nobody except for you pathetic Repugs take Trump and the Repug Party seriously. Most Americans and the entire world view you worthless Repug fucks as a total, incompetent fucking joke.

Just yesterday, 2,300 scientists, including 23 nobel prize winners, wrote a letter to Trump and Repugs urging them to pay attention to science when making decisions. How fucking pathetic is it that a letter like that is even necessary? Thousands of respected scientists forced to talk to Trump and the Repug Party like they are a bunch of idiot 5 years olds. Trump and the Repug Party are a total stain on humanity and only fuck tards like you take them seriously.

Was it really necessary or was it a show? Lol! You are such a drama queen. Your temper tantrums are really funny, keep up the good work, I enjoy laughing at you. The Electoral College is what counts, otherwise the candidates would have campaigned differently. Learn and then go write your Congressman about the Electoral College, then change the laws, other than that you are a whiny little kid who crapped his pants and is sitting it crying cause that all you can do. You are funny, pathetic but most certainly funny.

Was it necessary?? My God, you really are a fucking idiot. The entire fucking Repug Party denies the existence of climate change. You mother fuckers are caveman troglodytes and the whole world laughs at your dumb asses.

Still hurting, loser? :lol:

.....Since Clinton was the decisive winner, they should vote for her.

Psssst...she lost...! :lol:

You're fucking stupid.

More silly tears from the board clown, thanks for the laughs!

The EC voters can vote any way they please. Since Clinton was the decisive winner, they should vote for her.

Those are the real rules intended by the Founding Fathers. The vote totals in each state were never intended to determine the overall winner.

Yes they can and since the winning party in the state selects the Electoral College members California will proudly vote for Clinton and I will be proud of them.

However your wet dream will not come true as most Americans are a lot smarter than you.

Keep the laughs coming numb nut.

Forum List

Back