Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

Since 2008 there were 264 additional registered voters were purged off the rolls. 2016 had 367 fewer votes cast than 2008 of witch about 95 in precinct 1906 NOR6,7 were due to purging of legitimate registered voters who were denied their constitutional right on election day 2016. This happen in all heavy Black Democrat precinct.

In 2008 & in 2012 someone at election headquarters loaded old voter roll into the St. Louis county system on election day removing everyone from the voter roll that had moved over the 4 prior years. Everyone knows working poor move the most & this prevented Obama from winning Missouri in 2008!
Seriously, this is one of the silliest posts I ever read. Your use of "witch" is really funny but pales in comparison to your content and grammar.

Was all that Ebonics?

I believe the vote totals are an accurate count of votes cast. The real problem I keep seeing getting worse in the actual polling places is voter purging of legitimate voters. This problem is very real! It is hitting 10% of voters in targeted Democrat areas. In the end Clinton will be ahead by 3 million popular votes, but will lose because voter purging suppressed votes in targeted Democrat areas to engineer an electoral win for Republicans.

This problem needs to be fixed ASAP!

I hate to point out the obvious here, Kiss but Hillary Clinton didn't lose because of voter purging...she lost because she alienated the supporters of Bernie Sanders and they didn't turn out for her...she lost because the black vote didn't care about her like they did Barack Obama and they didn't turn out for her...and she lost because blue collar union voters in the Rust Belt didn't think she cared about them and a lot of them voted for the other guy. This race wasn't lost because of something the GOP did...it was lost because of the things that Hillary Clinton and her minions at the DNC did.

Yes Democrats did not turn out to vote like in 2008. But that is not the entire problem. I personally saw 10% of registered active Black Democrat Voters purged off the voter rolls. They came to vote & were denied or voted by affidavit provisional ballot. Since 2008 I personally oversaw every voter who voted in Normandy, Missouri, St. Louis county precinct 1906 NOR6,7 & they are 99.6% Black Voters who voted 99% Democrat in primary elections.

In 2008 there were 1824 registered voters of which 1319 voted = 72.31% turnout.
In 2016 there were 1560 registered voters of which 952 voted = 61.03% turnout.

In 2008 - 1288 voted Obama & 17 voted McCain
In 2016 - 907 voted Clinton & 21 voted Trump

Since 2008 there were 264 additional registered voters were purged off the rolls. 2016 had 367 fewer votes cast than 2008 of which about 95 in precinct 1906 NOR6,7 were due to purging of legitimate registered voters who were denied their constitutional right on election day 2016. This happen in all heavy Black Democrat precinct.

In 2008 & in 2012 someone at election headquarters loaded old voter roll into the St. Louis county system on election day removing everyone from the voter roll that had moved over the 4 prior years. Everyone knows working poor move the most & this prevented Obama from winning Missouri in 2008!

I'm always amused by the claims that voters were turned away and denied the right to vote, Kiss! If you're too damn stupid to know what precinct you should be voting in and your name isn't on the rolls then you are given the ability to vote with a provisional ballot which would then be counted once it was established that you were indeed a registered voter. How many of those "purged" voters were turned away and not allowed to vote? Any?

What your statistics tell me about Normandy Missouri is that the black vote didn't turn out in 2016 like they did in 2008 because they were not excited about the Democratic candidate. They didn't even care enough to register to vote.

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

I'll say one thing, you sure know how to get a lot of laughs. Have you thought about becoming a comedian???

I believe the vote totals are an accurate count of votes cast. The real problem I keep seeing getting worse in the actual polling places is voter purging of legitimate voters. This problem is very real! It is hitting 10% of voters in targeted Democrat areas. In the end Clinton will be ahead by 3 million popular votes, but will lose because voter purging suppressed votes in targeted Democrat areas to engineer an electoral win for Republicans.

I hate to point out the obvious here, Kiss but Hillary Clinton didn't lose because of voter purging...she lost because she alienated the supporters of Bernie Sanders and they didn't turn out for her...she lost because the black vote didn't care about her like they did Barack Obama and they didn't turn out for her...and she lost because blue collar union voters in the Rust Belt didn't think she cared about them and a lot of them voted for the other guy. This race wasn't lost because of something the GOP did...it was lost because of the things that Hillary Clinton and her minions at the DNC did.

Yes Democrats did not turn out to vote like in 2008. But that is not the entire problem. I personally saw 10% of registered active Black Democrat Voters purged off the voter rolls. They came to vote & were denied or voted by affidavit provisional ballot. Since 2008 I personally oversaw every voter who voted in Normandy, Missouri, St. Louis county precinct 1906 NOR6,7 & they are 99.6% Black Voters who voted 99% Democrat in primary elections.

Since 2008 there were 264 additional registered voters were purged off the rolls. 2016 had 367 fewer votes cast than 2008 of which about 95 in precinct 1906 NOR6,7 were due to purging of legitimate registered voters who were denied their constitutional right on election day 2016. This happen in all heavy Black Democrat precinct.

I'm always amused by the claims that voters were turned away and denied the right to vote, Kiss! If you're too damn stupid to know what precinct you should be voting in and your name isn't on the rolls then you are given the ability to vote with a provisional ballot which would then be counted once it was established that you were indeed a registered voter. How many of those "purged" voters were turned away and not allowed to vote? Any?

What your statistics tell me about Normandy Missouri is that the black vote didn't turn out in 2016 like they did in 2008 because they were not excited about the Democratic candidate. They didn't even care enough to register to vote.

There were 868 fewer places to vote in Democratic precincts nationwide in 2016 compared to 2012. Why? Because Repug election officials wanted to create extremely long lines so that Democratic voters would go home without voting:

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

There are many forms of voter suppression. And the fascist despicable Repug Party has mastered them all.

There were 868 fewer places to vote in Democratic precincts nationwide in 2016 compared to 2012. Why? Because Repug election officials wanted to create extremely long lines so that Democratic voters would go home without voting:

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

There are many forms of voter suppression. And the fascist despicable Repug Party has mastered them all.
Did you go to berkeley?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15967409/

This year you could vote by mail...you could vote early...and you could vote on election day. What you COULD NOT do is vote if you never cared enough to register! Registration of black voters for this election was down all across the nation. Not because of anything the GOP did...but because they simply were not as excited about a 72 year old white woman as they were about Barack Obama.

This year you could vote by mail...you could vote early...and you could vote on election day. What you COULD NOT do is vote if you never cared enough to register! Registration of black voters for this election was down all across the nation. Not because of anything the GOP did...but because they simply were not as excited about a 72 year old white woman as they were about Barack Obama.

The GOP most definitely did have something to do with the decline in black voter turnout.

What percentage of the black voter turnout decline is attributable to GOP voter suppression tactics is more debatable, but to deny that it did happen just shows that you're an infantile dishonest Repug fucktard.

The GOP and the Democrats did something gave something to do with the decline of Black voters. They ran two people the black voters disliked and weren't motivated to vote for.

The GOP most definitely did have something to do with the decline in black voter turnout.

What percentage of the black voter turnout decline is attributable to GOP voter suppression tactics is more debatable, but to deny that it did happen just shows that you're an infantile dishonest Repug fucktard.

The "denial" that's taking place is by people like you, DubyaDa! You can't bring yourself to admit that the Democrats ran a really lousy candidate with a long history of scandals and no new solutions to the countries' problems. This liberal talking point that blacks are too helpless to figure out how to vote unless you get rid of all obstacles (like having a valid ID or even registering!) is inherently racist in itself yet you trot it out anytime an election doesn't go your way. Black voters typically don't turn out unless they feel invested in a candidate...such as they were for Barack Obama. For you to sit here and claim that it was the GOP that kept them from registering and voting in this election might make you feel better about Clinton's loss but you're only deluding yourself if you think that's reality.

Your party SHOULD be bringing in new leadership to replace the dinosaurs that you have running it now but they just voted Pelosi another stint as Democratic leader in the House! You want to know why so much of the country sees nothing new in the Democrats approach? It's because there IS nothing new in their approach!

The "denial" that's taking place is by people like you, DubyaDa! You can't bring yourself to admit that the Democrats ran a really lousy candidate with a long history of scandals and no new solutions to the countries' problems. This liberal talking point that blacks are too helpless to figure out how to vote unless you get rid of all obstacles (like having a valid ID or even registering!) is inherently racist in itself yet you trot it out anytime an election doesn't go your way. Black voters typically don't turn out unless they feel invested in a candidate...such as they were for Barack Obama. For you to sit here and claim that it was the GOP that kept them from registering and voting in this election might make you feel better about Clinton's loss but you're only deluding yourself if you think that's reality.

Your party SHOULD be bringing in new leadership to replace the dinosaurs that you have running it now but they just voted Pelosi another stint as Democratic leader in the House! You want to know why so much of the country sees nothing new in the Democrats approach? It's because there IS nothing new in their approach!

See post #424, fucktard.

Facts do matter. Your meaningless Repug opinions do not.

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Since you are programmed to reject any logic or reason posted by a Conservative, take a look at the Lib rag NY Times on the reliability of exit polls. Then you can come back and apologize to the board for being wrong. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/05/upshot/exit-polls-why-they-so-often-mislead.html

Good gawd.

Neither whacked out end of the spectrum believes anything they don't like.

Let's get whatever recounts that happen OVER WITH.

Trump and Conway are whining about the recounts. They should welcome them, unless Trump is correct and the election WAS rigged.

If the elections are NOT rigged like Democrats, Hildabeast and Obama claim, why bother with a recount?

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Since you are programmed to reject any logic or reason posted by a Conservative, take a look at the Lib rag NY Times on the reliability of exit polls. Then you can come back and apologize to the board for being wrong. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/05/upshot/exit-polls-why-they-so-often-mislead.html

As I've already explained many times, I believe academic statisticians like MIT professor Steve Freeman much more than any journalists when it comes to exit polls.

Freeman wrote the book Was The 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? and proves that Kerry did win the election.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

What he likes about exit polls are that Democrats can control them and make sure they are right so they don't get fucked up by voters who don't go with the program.

They're a bunch of elitists who think they know better than the rest of us what's good for us. Note how whenever we don't vote with them, they inform us of our stupidity because they only were thinking of when they took their positions and we voted against ourselves because they know better what's good for us than we do. We're just too stupid and ignorant to be grateful.

Obviously they've learned nothing from the voters telling them we don't buy their crap, they're just doubling down

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

As I've already explained many times, I believe academic statisticians like MIT professor Steve Freeman much more than any journalists when it comes to exit polls.

Freeman wrote the book Was The 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? and proves that Kerry did win the election.

People lie to pollsters. You lost - get over it.

See post #424, fucktard.

You ran a great candidate, you ran a great campaign, it was stolen from you. You keep telling everyone that and I am sure in 2020 you will win.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Not enough to change the exit poll results, goober. You lose.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Yes, or they don't answer or the polls are not conducted correctly. It's a statistical model which can suffer from data collection issues, improper distribution or just bad luck. They can also suffer from bias from the model designer. Such as exit polls being conducted by the liberal media. Statistics are based on probability, there are a lot of factors.

Funny how Repug believes that, but he can't grasp an enumerated count that removes all of those biases and errors. Then again, he doesn't want to. He knows the liberal media will arrive at the right conclusion, the Democrat won. It'll have to do until he can get everyone else but the Democrat off the ballot, then we'll be doing it right

See post #424, fucktard.

You ran a great candidate, you ran a great campaign, it was stolen from you. You keep telling everyone that and I am sure in 2020 you will win.

Clinton won by 2% and 2.5 million votes and counting, fucktard. She did everything she had to do to win.

You're a joke and Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke. Most Americans and the whole world knows it.

What your actually saying is that Blacks are too stupid to figure out things on they're own?

You racist bastard.

Forum List

Back