Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.
I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

And the exit polls said Kerry would win in 2004! Elections are decided by actual votes! After being called a "basket of deplorables," homophobic," racist," etc. do you think it is not possible that many Trump voters didn't want to tell posters how they intended to vote?

That is actually his argument, the exit polls are always right and the counting is always wrong. He thinks Kerry won.

The problem is you underestimated his stupid, like I did
How can you underestimate the stupidity of someone named Dubyadalastrepugprez?
You have to give him credit: His party was decimated - White House, Senate, House, Supreme Court, state houses - and he's acting like they were the winner.

You've gotta kind of admire that, in a weird way. Kind of a backwards arrogance.

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.
I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

And the exit polls said Kerry would win in 2004! Elections are decided by actual votes! After being called a "basket of deplorables," homophobic," racist," etc. do you think it is not possible that many Trump voters didn't want to tell posters how they intended to vote?

That is actually his argument, the exit polls are always right and the counting is always wrong. He thinks Kerry won.

You have to give him credit: His party was decimated - White House, Senate, House, Supreme Court, state houses - and he's acting like they were the winner.

You've gotta kind of admire that, in a weird way. Kind of a backwards arrogance.
It is not his stupidity that I deride him for. That is part-and-parcel of being a hack. Rather, it is his inability to accept abject defeat.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

No acting required. Clinton won by 2.5 million votes.

Most Americans know that Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

It is not his stupidity that I deride him for. That is part-and-parcel of being a hack. Rather, it is his inability to accept abject defeat.

No accepting required. Clinton won by 2.5 million votes. More than Carter's victory over Ford. More than JFK's victory over Nixon.

Most Americans know that Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke. So does the whole world.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

So you actually think Hillary is that stupid? She didn't understand the electoral college and ran for the popular vote? I mean wow, what an idiot. We haven't had a Democrat that dumb since Gore did the same thing.

You have a great argument thank the Lord someone that stupid didn't win

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

The guy doesn't even understand how the exit polls are conducted. He doesn't think phones are used in exit polls. He is a good laugh.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

No accepting required. Clinton won by 2.5 million votes. More than Carter's victory over Ford. More than JFK's victory over Nixon.

Most Americans know that Trump and the Repug Party are a fucking joke. So does the whole world.

Who got the most first downs in the Super Bowl? They were the winner. Unless it was still the Broncos, then it was yards on offense. If that was the Broncos too then it was sacks. I can just keep going until I win, then I'm a Democrat!

You are the winner in butt hurt. Trump didn't run for popular vote. You know why? That wasn't the scoring system, moron

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Congrats on the great victory, savor it. Lol!

More comedy from the board clown!

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

White House. House. Senate. Supreme Court. State houses.

Are you aware of this, on any level?

I'm aware that you Repug mother fuckers steal elections and that your opinions are worthless.

Says the stupid mother fucker ass clown who voted for Bush....twice.

I'm aware that you Repug mother fuckers steal elections and that your opinions are worthless.
Yeah, I voted for Hillary, sorry.

Are you expecting Hillary to be President on January 20?

I'm trying to gauge how distorted your perceptions are.

Seems your opinions are worthless because you voted for a bunch of loser and now you need to make silly excuses.

Those who voted for Trump had their opinions heard.

Every level of government, and soon to be SCOTUS is worthless. Stay with that and see how it works out for you, loser! :)

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Exit polls really aren't a reliable source. Most people don't believe it's anyone's business as to who they voted for and why--they normally won't stop to answer questions after voting. If they do stop you don't know if they're telling the truth or not. So I wouldn't put much weight into them. The exit polls showed Romney winning in 2012 and that didn't happen.

It's CLEAR in these states--that DEMOCRATS voted for Trump especially in the rust belt, Ohio, PA, Michigan & Missouri. People who have watched their manufacturing bases close over the last 20 years came out of the woodwork, believing that Trump was going to bring them back. Not going to happen.

No investor is going to reopen factories to LOSE money, when China and other countries can produce the same products much cheaper. Republicans have always been pro free trade, so they aren't going to undo existing signed trade agreements. Nor will a Republican congress impose a penalty on American business's for manufacturing overseas--Paul Ryan has already stated that is dead on arrival. They won't approve of Tariff's on foreign goods--that only increase the cost to the American consumer, and have never created a single job.

So when these Democrats in these states realize that they've been roped a doped--they won't be back in 2018, much less 2020. They'll shake off like angry flees on a dog in a year, and will never take the bait and swallow it hook, line and sinker ever again.

If you voted for Hillary, it begs the same question of you.

Says the stupid mother fucker ass clown who voted for Bush....twice.

Nope didn't vote for Bush twice, but nice try board clown. Man you are one stupid mother fucker. Lol! Lol!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I looked it up and actually Carolina did get more first downs in the Super Bowl than Denver. OMG, Carolina won! You need to fix that

If you voted for Hillary, it begs the same question of you.
I've explained my vote a zillion times. An objective mind would understand it.
If you've explained your vote a zillion times, you might ask yourself why, objectively of course.

Forum List

Back