Hillary Clinton's new job: Chancellor of Northern Ireland university

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
I'm wondering what she's up too?

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has accepted a new job as chancellor of Queen's University Belfast in Northern Ireland, the university announced Wednesday.

Clinton received an honorary doctorate from the university in October 2018 and will now become QUB's 11th and first female chancellor, according to a press release from the school.

"Warmongers not welcome" a couple of chants against Hillary Clinton are quickly drowned out by applause.
Hillary Clinton Humiliated In Ireland (Video) • Conservative Politics Today

Paul Hosford on Twitter

Leaked George Soros Plan to Turn Ireland into a Pro-Abortion Country | Breitbart

Irish Minister slams Trump as he leads Dublin protest

Thanks for keeping us up on all things Hillary.....

your obsession has been informative.....
3l2taz.gif

I'm just connecting the dots on what these Global Elites are working on. Ireland just legalize organ harvesting while Soros is trying to turn Ireland into a Pro-abortionist country. Which it shows that their main purpose is using the people as cattle. And which this story in the video below, must be true.

I'm wondering what she's up too?

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has accepted a new job as chancellor of Queen's University Belfast in Northern Ireland, the university announced Wednesday.

Clinton received an honorary doctorate from the university in October 2018 and will now become QUB's 11th and first female chancellor, according to a press release from the school.

"Warmongers not welcome" a couple of chants against Hillary Clinton are quickly drowned out by applause.
Hillary Clinton Humiliated In Ireland (Video) • Conservative Politics Today

Paul Hosford on Twitter

Leaked George Soros Plan to Turn Ireland into a Pro-Abortion Country | Breitbart

Irish Minister slams Trump as he leads Dublin protest

Hearty congratulations to Secretary Clinton on her appointment to that prestigious position.

Hopefully, she will now spend most of her time in Ireland.

Forum List

Back