Hillary furious as thousands of Americans send cigars to her office

So far, there's more evidence to believe Hillary is furious, than to believe she isn't

Naturally, the liberals are obediently lining up on the side without any evidence at all.

BTW, speaking of lies, the article linked in the OP says nothing about the Wounded Warrior project being involved in the cigars project. But that doesn't prevent liberals (who are clearly furious) from lying about it and saying they are anyway.

The article merely says that SendClintonsCigars.com is sending money to the Wounded Warrior Project. But right on cue, the liberals go ballistic and start screaming.

Last edited:
The people who do things like this are the same ones that mocked children on the playground with cerebral palsy in the 4th grade. Their childish cruelty reveals a whole lot more about them than it does about the people they are mocking. They should simply wear labels on their shirts proclaiming, "Yes, i am grown up, but I still enjoy bullying the innocent".

So far, there's more evidence to believe Hillary is furious, than to believe she isn't

Naturally, the liberals are obediently lining up on the side without any evidence at all.

BTW, speaking of lies, the article linked in the OP says nothing about the Wounded Warrior project being involved in the cigars project. But that doesn't prevent liberals (who are clearly furious) from lying about it and saying they are anyway.

The article merely says that SendClintonsCigars.com is sending money to the Wounded Warrior Project. But right on cue, the liberals go ballistic and start screaming.
18 years ago she was furious

conservatives beating a dead horse here

06n03bill-458224.jpg

Yeah, Bill, I feel the same way about Liz Hurley. I hope you didn't use a cigar...

Forum List

Back