Hillary is Running

UUUUUuuuuuuuu

The bogeyman is coming!

Trumpers need a bogeyman because they have NOTHING to offer America

And guess what. Clinton is not running...and if by some bizarre chance she did...she wouldn't get the nomination.

You'll need another bogeyman but unfortunately you won't get one that you have been setting up for ten years.

UUUUUuuuuuuuu

The bogeyman is coming!

And guess what. Clinton is not running...and if by some bizarre chance she did...she wouldn't get the nomination.

You'll need another bogeyman but unfortunately you won't get one that you have been setting up for ten years.

And guess what. Clinton is not running.
Never underestimate the desires of a madwoman

UUUUUuuuuuuuu

The bogeyman is coming!

She'll clear out the field again if she runs. She'll find her another wassermen to break a few knees.

She's toast if she does. She can no longer claim she has more experience, Trump will have 4 years in as POTUS and a long list of wins. She's already not likeable and she would have to bare fangs and claws to have any chance against Trump.

The Hilderbeast has been greatly weakened. I don't think she will win the nomination if she runs again.

The Hilderbeast has been greatly weakened. I don't think she will win the nomination if she runs again.

If she does run again, you will have Dims mailing her bombs I'm afraid.

Watch Democrats you thought we’re going to run suddenly slink off into obscurity as the Dreadnaught Machine begins to rumble down the road.

The G(r)ift That Keeps on Giving
Hillary doesn't want to run for president.
She just wants to be president.......meaning she thinks she shouldn't have to run. It should just be her right.

Watch Democrats you thought we’re going to run suddenly slink off into obscurity as the Dreadnaught Machine begins to rumble down the road.

The G(r)ift That Keeps on Giving

Why not? Chelsea Clinton isn't going to be ready until 2024 to pick up the mantle of the Clintonistas.

The 22nd Amendment prohibits the Patriarch of the Clinton Klan from running again, I don't think the broad has a choice, unless Bill can get his son Danney Williams-Clinton of Little Rock to run in 2020. The gentleman was born in 1985, so he certainly qualifies.

UUUUUuuuuuuuu

The bogeyman is coming!

Those that get in the way of the Clintons end up suicide victims.

Who is running The Democratic Party, who is the person, or people who are in charge of the mess? IDK. I think she will send up multiple trial balloons, but the reality is the luster is off the pantsuit Bulldyke as a canidate. It would be a dream of the Repubs for her to be the nominee, but I just can’t see the Dems picking her. Of course that’s assuming that they can find a person in the Democratic Party with the balls to tell Hellary she can’t have the nomination...so....???

UUUUUuuuuuuuu

The bogeyman is coming!

Those that get in the way of the Clintons end up suicide victims.
Yea...and the nutgurgers are all over the internet.

Some send bombs. Some shoot up synagogues

Forum List

Back