Hillary is Running

yeah...…..she is alright. :badgrin:

fbi-fbi-fbi-hillary-is-actually-still-running-19863877.png

I don’t think you clowns even watched the video. She was asked if she’ll run again and she said no. Do you know the two letters that go n and then o and together spell out no?

Then she pointed out all the damage that Trump has brought to our country. Which certainly can’t be denied.
Since when does a politician saying that he or she will not run this early ever mean anything?

I don’t think you clowns even watched the video. She was asked if she’ll run again and she said no. Do you know the two letters that go n and then o and together spell out no?

Then she pointed out all the damage that Trump has brought to our country. Which certainly can’t be denied.
RLMMFAO!!!!
YEAH, damage like 3% unemployment, 4% growth, higher work participation rate, kicking illegals out of the country at a record pace, not to mention pissing off liberals at a record pace.
The only damage Trump has done is driven the Left totally insane.

It was a short drive.

please dems, please run that old corrupt senile lying bitch, please do it.

You mean the one who won the maj. vote?

she wont the PV because of two or three counties in NY and Cal. Do you really want 2 or 3 counties picking our presidents?

She lost, deal with it. Trump won, deal with that too. and Hillary Clinton will NEVER be president and will die a two time losing crooked lying cheating bitch. Both you and she have to deal with that.

UUUUUuuuuuuuu

The bogeyman is coming!

Trumpers need a bogeyman because they have NOTHING to offer America

And guess what. Clinton is not running...and if by some bizarre chance she did...she wouldn't get the nomination.

You'll need another bogeyman but unfortunately you won't get one that you have been setting up for ten years.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....this guy must be high.......Obama's accomplishments fit into a one sentence.....Trumps are a book's worth.

Hilarious Hillary says she wants to run again? Well, you might be surprised what people say when they've guzzled enough straight vodka to inebriate an active volcano.......as Hilarious Hillary does every single day.

UUUUUuuuuuuuu

The bogeyman is coming!

Trumpers need a bogeyman because they have NOTHING to offer America

And guess what. Clinton is not running...and if by some bizarre chance she did...she wouldn't get the nomination.

You'll need another bogeyman but unfortunately you won't get one that you have been setting up for ten years.

The Irony is Trump has a laundry list of accomplishments that have benefited the entire country.

And democrats don’t have anything to run on other than Trump is the bogeyman

yea, not seeing many other sites say it's going to happen. most in fact say "not a chance". not to pick on her but she seemed to "barely" make it through the last run from a physical standpoint. i just don't think she could hold up to another election run.
`
I didn't vote for Hillary (or trump for that matter) and as bad as trump is, I don't regret it. There is no way the democrats will allow that self-serving fool to run again.
3rd times a charm, lol.

What damage?

yea, not seeing many other sites say it's going to happen. most in fact say "not a chance". not to pick on her but she seemed to "barely" make it through the last run from a physical standpoint. i just don't think she could hold up to another election run.
`
I didn't vote for Hillary (or trump for that matter) and as bad as trump is, I don't regret it. There is no way the democrats will allow that self-serving fool to run again.

I don't think the Democrats have anyone that is any better than Mrs. Clinton

Barack Obama himself has stated she is the most qualified individual EVER to run, and the Democrats have insisted she was cheated in 2016,

Democrats insist she was cheated or did cheat?

The Dems say she was cheated, that's the whole purpose of their Mueller investigation, to document what they say they already know. That Donald Trump won because he was in Cahoots with Uncle Pooty who rigged the vote

That is right. Also the suppression of votes due to GOP control in many states, just like what is happening in Georgia right now.
You mean the democrat cheating?

Oh, the brave moderator who’s got a hair up his ass for me must have reinstated the thread after he claimed Hillary was not running and closed the thread.

I was going to do some nose rubbing. Oh well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back