Hillary is Running

yea, not seeing many other sites say it's going to happen. most in fact say "not a chance". not to pick on her but she seemed to "barely" make it through the last run from a physical standpoint. i just don't think she could hold up to another election run.
`
I didn't vote for Hillary (or trump for that matter) and as bad as trump is, I don't regret it. There is no way the democrats will allow that self-serving fool to run again.

I don't think the Democrats have anyone that is any better than Mrs. Clinton

Barack Obama himself has stated she is the most qualified individual EVER to run, and the Democrats have insisted she was cheated in 2016,

Democrats insist she was cheated or did cheat?

Clinton should be running, from justice, as should all the other war criminals involved in America's illegal Iraq invasion. But, U.S. war criminals don't get pursued; they hold high offices and win elections. Then, Americans pretend to be bewildered that their country isn't universally adored.

Last edited:
yea, not seeing many other sites say it's going to happen. most in fact say "not a chance". not to pick on her but she seemed to "barely" make it through the last run from a physical standpoint. i just don't think she could hold up to another election run.
`
I didn't vote for Hillary (or trump for that matter) and as bad as trump is, I don't regret it. There is no way the democrats will allow that self-serving fool to run again.

I sure hope you don't waste your vote, we need every Democratic vote.

I don’t think you clowns even watched the video. She was asked if she’ll run again and she said no. Do you know the two letters that go n and then o and together spell out no?

Then she pointed out all the damage that Trump has brought to our country. Which certainly can’t be denied.

`

Barack Obama himself has stated she is the most qualified individual EVER to run, and the Democrats have insisted she was cheated in 2016,

The Dems say she was cheated, that's the whole purpose of their Mueller investigation, to document what they say they already know. That Donald Trump won because he was in Cahoots with Uncle Pooty who rigged the vote

Watch Democrats you thought we’re going to run suddenly slink off into obscurity as the Dreadnaught Machine begins to rumble down the road.

The G(r)ift That Keeps on Giving

I will vote for whoever runs against Trump on the Dem side of course, anyone. I voted for Hillary in 2016 and I'd vote for her in a heartbeat.

I will vote for whoever runs against Trump on the Dem side of course, anyone.

you are in that rabbit hole, not moi. :)

I don’t think you clowns even watched the video. She was asked if she’ll run again and she said no. Do you know the two letters that go n and then o and together spell out no?

Then she pointed out all the damage that Trump has brought to our country. Which certainly can’t be denied.

I never heard record low unemployment numbers referred to as "damage" to the country- but I guess for an ideology that requires that we have a permanent growing underclass of dependency, that's exactly what it is.

Watch Democrats you thought we’re going to run suddenly slink off into obscurity as the Dreadnaught Machine begins to rumble down the road.

I will vote for whoever runs against Trump on the Dem side of course, anyone. I voted for Hillary in 2016 and I'd vote for her in a heartbeat.

The people that voted for Hillary, the people that voted for Trump, are in the race to get to that into that hole

The people that voted for Hillary, the people that voted for Trump, are in the race to get to that into that hole

So you didn't vote?

So you didn't vote?

not for president.

Doesn't look like I will in 2020 either

`

The Dems say she was cheated, that's the whole purpose of their Mueller investigation, to document what they say they already know. That Donald Trump won because he was in Cahoots with Uncle Pooty who rigged the vote

That is right. Also the suppression of votes due to GOP control in many states, just like what is happening in Georgia right now.

Republicans DESPERATELY need a boogeymanThey have nothing else
`
It's called a "circle jerk."

Hillary running for a third time would be considered a circle jerk.

Reagan ran twice and lost twice before winning in 1980. Of course William Jennings Bryan ran thrice and lost thrice. Ditto with Hubert Humphrey and George C Wallace.
Hillary's closer to George Wallace than Ronald Reagan.

I figure she'll end up in a wheelchair too.

RLMMFAO!!!!
YEAH, damage like 3% unemployment, 4% growth, higher work participation rate, kicking illegals out of the country at a record pace, not to mention pissing off liberals at a record pace.

Republicans DESPERATELY need a boogeymanThey have nothing else
`
It's called a "circle jerk."

Hillary running for a third time would be considered a circle jerk.

Reagan ran twice and lost twice before winning in 1980. Of course William Jennings Bryan ran thrice and lost thrice. Ditto with Hubert Humphrey and George C Wallace.
Hillary's closer to George Wallace than Ronald Reagan.

I figure she'll end up in a wheelchair too.

Hillary is close to Lurleen Wallace, in actuality. The Clintons are trying to do an end around the 22nd Amendment with her candidacy, just like the Wallaces did with the Alabama Constitution in 1966 and Mrs. Wallace's candidacy for governor.

Well, she said it all right there. She doesn't want to run to be president again, but she would LIKE TO BE PRESIDENT! She's more interested in the title than the job. She's more interested in what the job can do for her rather than what she can do for the country.

And that is all it has ever been for her.

UUUUUuuuuuuuu

The bogeyman is coming!

Trumpers need a bogeyman because they have NOTHING to offer America

And guess what. Clinton is not running...and if by some bizarre chance she did...she wouldn't get the nomination.

You'll need another bogeyman but unfortunately you won't get one that you have been setting up for ten years.

Another meaningless, incomprehensible post of gibberish that never actually says anything.

`

That is right. Also the suppression of votes due to GOP control in many states, just like what is happening in Georgia right now.
oh my god - i'll do what the dems do when someone says voter fraud.

prove it.

Forum List

Back