Hillary is scared shitless that Trump will prosecute her for her crimes

There will be no prosecutions.
Clinton will win by a landslide. Trump will be the biggest loser of all time in this election.
You were wrong, were you not. Even your last statement is the opposite of Trump was the narrowest win in America history.
Why are you purposely idiotic?
He is a schizophrenic, so he does not do it on purpose, when his meds kick in he will fall back to sleep

Attacking me merely demonstrates assman and prisonmike know that Comey will testify as he wishes, and they hate that.

Attacking me merely demonstrates assman and prisonmike know that Comey will testify as he wishes, and they hate that.
Comey may well be testifying from Guantanamo Bay as an inmate next to Hassan Guleed for not investigating Clinton

Comey may well be testifying from Guantanamo Bay for not investigating Clinton
You post silliness like that, and yet you accuse me of being wrong. You chicken hawks mistake yourselves as something to be taken seriously.
So Jake is a chicken hawk fan...........................

giphy.gif

You post silliness like that, and yet you accuse me of being wrong. You chicken hawks mistake yourselves as something to be taken seriously.

giphy.gif
The far right and alt right bluster like l'il henry: all wind yet no force.

giphy.gif
The far right and alt right bluster like l'il henry: all wind yet no force.
Yes Jake,

4013648B-3048-77F0-11E2C94DE9FB7FA6.jpg

No prosecutions? that is not even possible Jake. Take your pills and go back to sleep
We have seen your level of accuracy. She is safe from prosecution.
The fbi is investigating the Clinton foundation. No she could still go to jail.
Please provide a link or source to back up that FBI (Comey) continue to investigate HRC.
I said the fbi is investigating the Clinton foundation, it was leaked right before the election.

The Trump Foundation is being investigated as well.

So what are the points here. HRC is not "scared shitless" any more than Trump.

You alt rights are l'il henrys, all full of meaningless bluster.

No prosecutions? that is not even possible Jake. Take your pills and go back to sleep
Please provide a link or source to back up that FBI (Comey) continue to investigate HRC.
I said the fbi is investigating the Clinton foundation, it was leaked right before the election.
The FBI is investigating nothing, oh sure they say they are, but Obama will have anyone killed if they find any crimes. Thus the investigation has to wait for Trump

The FBI is investigating nothing, oh sure they say they are, but Obama will have anyone killed if they find any crimes. Thus the investigation has to wait for Trump
I can wait.

Trump will not Prosecute Hillary.

That isn't his job. The DOJ will handle that.

Forum List

Back