Hillary is scared shitless that Trump will prosecute her for her crimes

There will be no prosecutions.

Trump will never be president.
Immaterial to the discussion. But since you love your Trump, he says she won't be prosecuted. You know that.
Here is what Trump said...
“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways."

Looks like he's being smart by taking a wait and see approach.

Immaterial to the discussion. But since you love your Trump, he says she won't be prosecuted. You know that.
He said he would go after her, but I'm sure he won't stop an investigation. If she is prosecuted Obama will go down, since he used a fake name to email her unsecured server. Which means he knew about it.
Which means you are silly. None of that is factual, only your desire. Won't happen.

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways." Looks like he's being smart by taking a wait and see approach.
That is your hope, and time, imo, will show you are wrong.

Trump will never be president.:ahole-1:
Silly easypuffer, you just learned your name the last few months. That means nothing. President-elect Trump himself that there would be no prosecution of that good man. So you are calling him a liar.
No, I was calling you an asshole.
That is you in your mirror. It is called a projection, but at least you know what is an asshole. Trump is not going to allow Clinton to be prosecuted. You know it.

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways." Looks like he's being smart by taking a wait and see approach.
That is your hope, and time, imo, will show you are wrong.
I don't care what happens with that corrupt bitch. I'm just glad she's gone. :)

That said; I wouldn't be surprised if she's prosecuted for taking drastic steps to avoid FOIA. A clear message needs to be sent to any others who might think they could get away with doing something like that.

So you do care. Let it go. She's not worth it.
I'd like to see her prosecuted. I won't lose any sleep if she isn't.How about you, Jake? Do you think she should be allowed to walk away unscathed?
I have to go with Comey, I think, so I will let it go. Knowing Comey, if there is nothing new, then I would think this is over. Looking back from this viewpoint, I don't she would have been elected whether Comey had re-opened the investigation. I had switched my decision from Johnson to McMillan, so I knew one of the two would be the president-elected. OK, one down, another to go.

I'd like to see her prosecuted. I won't lose any sleep if she isn't.How about you, Jake? Do you think she should be allowed to walk away unscathed?
I have to go with Comey, I think, so I will let it go. Knowing Comey, if there is nothing new, then I would think this is over. Looking back from this viewpoint, I don't she would have been elected whether Comey had re-opened the investigation. I had switched my decision from Johnson to McMillan, so I knew one of the two would be the president-elected. OK, one down, another to go.
I think Comey had his hands tied early in the investigation by the obama administration. It's why I take it with a grain of salt.

It'll be interesting to see what we learn after Trump takes over. I think we'll finally learn what's been going on.
It's been looking like Obama has been trying to hide some shit.

Would ye all shut the fuck up and arrest her and bring her to trial...

Ye won't because you would be laughed out of court... The alt right are still clueless about the law...

I think Comey had his hands tied early in the investigation by the obama administration. It's why I take it with a grain of salt.

It'll be interesting to see what we learn after Trump takes over. I think we'll finally learn what's been going on.
Of course there would be. Any president would do certain things he or she thought necessary. I don't think Clinton will be prosecuted.

Would ye all shut the fuck up and arrest her and bring her to trial...

Ye won't because you would be laughed out of court... The alt right are still clueless about the law...
And you seem clueless about when Trump moves into the WH.

Of course there would be. Any president would do certain thing he or she thought necessary. I don't think Clinton will be prosecuted.
Do you think she should be?

Forum List

Back