Hillary is Voice of Democratic Party. If these Democrats are mad...why are you still Democrats?

Democrats are now facing a bigger problem than the stupid shit Hillary is known for saying........

Just when they thought things couldn’t get any worse. :laugh:

Last edited:
i think they should use Hillarys voice/speeches as a new method to keep roaches and mouses out of our homes,,,just play the CD real loud time to time.

i think they should use Hillarys voice/speeches as a new method to keep roaches and mouses out of our homes,,,just play the CD real loud time to time.
They should use her words, and the democrat support she once had, for advertising.

Democrats are their own worst enemy. Their spin and track record can’t change the facts.
Look no further than the homeless in California to see the product of their policies.

If Hillary is still the mouthpiece for the Democratic party, then why in the hell doesn't she go and campaign for candidates in her party?

Quick answer...................she doesn't go because she's not the mouthpiece of the Democratic party. Biden is.
They are basically the same person.

Hillary just has more power than Biden because of her husband.

Hillary is still the mouthpiece for the sexist, racist, narcissistic, Democratic Party. If these Democrats are upset...leave your party. She is the soul of liberal ideology.
Hillary Clinton criticized by fellow Dems for trashing female Trump voters
The Clinton's are Luciferians and killers.
Rot in hell Hillary.

Wow.............you make baseless accusations against the Clintons, and then showing a picture of the Murrah building in OK City after it was blown up by a REPUBLICAN domestic terrorist. Way to deflect.

Wow.............you make baseless accusations against the Clintons, and then showing a picture of the Murrah building in OK City after it was blown up by a REPUBLICAN domestic terrorist. Way to deflect.
First, it's a radio interview with an ex black op, not a picture. And second, if you're afraid to watch it, or fear the truth it's not my problem.
https://sarahwestall.com/black-ops-whistleblower-cody-snodgres-world-wide-false-flags-increasing-with-ole-dammegard-pt-1/

Forum List

Back