Hillary loses it on Maddow: "China, if you're listening, why don't you get Trump's tax returns?"

The Chinese are not bad folks, folks! i mean give me a break. the Chinese are not a threat to us!

i'm moving to Wisconsin so i don't have to hear from Hillary ever again!

not only did Crooked Hillary lose the election, she lost her dignity.

she's never made an honest dollar in her life, my friends!

Trump asks Russia for help and that's OK.

Hillary, who has been out of office for nearly seven years, makes a joke about China and white wingers lose it.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

When he said "future election meddling", he meant AFTER 2020.

Trump asks Russia for help and that's OK.

Hillary, who has been out of office for nearly seven years, makes a joke about China and white wingers lose it.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg

When he said "future election meddling", he meant AFTER 2020.

Suuuure. Let's run with that one.

and here it is...

/—-/ Libs said Hildabeast lost because of Russian rigging the election. I guess Obozo didn’t get the memo.
Obama blamed Hillary for 2016 loss because of her 'scripted, soulless campaign' | Daily Mail Online
EXCLUSIVE: 'This stings!' How Obama saw Trump's victory as a 'personal insult,' watched the movie Dr. Strange to distract himself from election results and blamed Hillary for the loss because of her 'scripted, soulless campaign'

FAKE NEWS!

Great If the moron trump can ask russia for help ,why can't hillary ask China for scumbags taxes??? FN republicans only know how to get enraged over hillary
not true at all. we get mad at general ignorance. she just tops the list at any given time but the list itself is long and distinguished. one day you'll apply your standards evenly.

wait, no you won't. not ever. you pretty much define emotionally led by the nose.

and here it is...

/—-/ Libs said Hildabeast lost because of Russian rigging the election. I guess Obozo didn’t get the memo.
Obama blamed Hillary for 2016 loss because of her 'scripted, soulless campaign' | Daily Mail Online
EXCLUSIVE: 'This stings!' How Obama saw Trump's victory as a 'personal insult,' watched the movie Dr. Strange to distract himself from election results and blamed Hillary for the loss because of her 'scripted, soulless campaign'

FAKE NEWS!

/----/ Prove it's fake news.

Great If the moron trump can ask russia for help ,why can't hillary ask China for scumbags taxes??? FN republicans only know how to get enraged over hillary
not true at all. we get mad at general ignorance. she just tops the list at any given time but the list itself is long and distinguished. one day you'll apply your standards evenly.

wait, no you won't. not ever. you pretty much define emotionally led by the nose.
And you're happy with the way trump is making a shambles of our constitution??? You as well as he thinks the president is above the law?....and btw most of repubs ranting at Hillary is BS but it gives fools something to unite against

Forum List

Back