Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

Yeah. Plrase let me know which week the Enquirer gets Big Bill on this, okay?

I'll write the Toledo Blade news paper right away they'll post whatever I give them. ;)
You really think you weild some power, huh?

I know companies that are vulnerable and desperate and I take advantage.

Example - I promised to pay a company $120.00 for a dating service that was ran out of an office. I had money to waste so I'm like what the hell I need a serious woman, right? However, i saw there was a small selection of women to choose to date. That told me the company was in trouble. btw.. the money was to be paid at a later date. I decided to hold out and there was no contract signed. I waited and waited. They threatened collections and i didn't care, because knew that they would lose money anyways if they sent it to collections, and they called me back 1 week later after that threat and told me I could pay $20.00 as payment in full. BOOM $100 in savings.

I know what companies are thinking and their rules and how they negotiate before I even call them giving me ALL the leverage. I'm a genius. :)
No, you're a cheapskate. Not cool.
And he has a tremendous imagination... ;)
That too.

Bookmarked. Thank you for the great gift Sarah! It's better than those condoms you libs usually give me. I mean I get a lot. I wondered why you people wouldn't keep any for yourselves, but....... I realized a wile ago that since you libs stick to anal you don't need them.

I'll write the Toledo Blade news paper right away they'll post whatever I give them. ;)

Example - I promised to pay a company $120.00 for a dating service that was ran out of an office. I had money to waste so I'm like what the hell I need a serious woman, right? However, i saw there was a small selection of women to choose to date. That told me the company was in trouble. btw.. the money was to be paid at a later date. I decided to hold out and there was no contract signed. I waited and waited. They threatened collections and i didn't care, because knew that they would lose money anyways if they sent it to collections, and they called me back 1 week later after that threat and told me I could pay $20.00 as payment in full. BOOM $100 in savings.

I know what companies are thinking and their rules and how they negotiate before I even call them giving me ALL the leverage. I'm a genius. :)

LOL! Oh, they are shisters and they know it. They tied to get me to sign a $2500 commitment and I said not till I see the other members. There loss. Fuckem. Sarah, do you like it when I piss you off? i bet you have a huge smile. :)

LOL! Oh, they are shisters and they know it. They tied to get me to sign a $2500 commitment and I said not till I see the other members. There loss. Fuckem. Sarah, do you like it when I piss you off?
You don't piss me off, I'm just embarrassed for you. Nobody believes or cares about your bullshit.

Or TONS of experience.

Or TONS of experience.
Like I said: And a tremendous imagination! ;)

LOL! Oh, they are shisters and they know it. They tied to get me to sign a $2500 commitment and I said not till I see the other members. There loss. Fuckem. Sarah, do you like it when I piss you off?
You don't piss me off, I'm just embarrassed for you. Nobody believes or cares about your bullshit.

The bold say I did. I bet you are nervous because I know which city you live in, and you're local news paper, and I just made a fool out of your liberal agenda. More to come stay tuned.
You really shouldn't threaten people on a message board. If you know things about people, you can bet they know things about you.

Or TONS of experience.

We'll all men have a tremendous sexual imagination. This is something that can't be made up by the above average brain that qickly as i posted it. Sorry.

The bold say I did. I bet you are nervous because I know which city you live in, and you're local news paper, and I just made a fool out of your liberal agenda. More to come stay tuned.
You really shouldn't threaten people on a message board. If you know things about people, you can bet they know things about you.

I didn't threaten you at all. I stated facts and you are just naturally nervous. I like you, but I hate your liberalness. It's going to make you very lonely you can come to one of my local Columbus, OH republican centers any time and find me any time.

I didn't threaten you at all. I stated facts and you are just naturally nervous. I like you, but I hate your liberalness. It's going to make you very lonely you can come to one of my local Columbus, OH republican centers any time and find me any time.
I have said many times that my city is Toledo. The way you said that sounded threatening but if you say it wasn't, I will take you at your word.

I have said many times that my city is Toledo. The way you said that sounded threatening but if you say it wasn't, I will take you at your word.

I just went by your profile location status. You said NW Ohio, so I'm like Toledo! You and me represent the true 50/50 split of our nation here in Ohio and who will win the WH in 2016. We are all that matters. However, I'm sad to say it also means it will never work out between us.

I just went by your profile location status. You said NW Ohio, so I'm like Toledo! You and me represent the true 50/50 split of our nation here in Ohio and who will win the WH in 2016. We are all that matters. However, I'm sad to say it also means it will never work out between us.
I'm really not worried about 2016 presidency because Rs have nobody. I want congress back.

I'm really not worried about 2016 presidency because Rs have nobody. I want congress back.

We'll you'll want to take my word for it because I'm a political genius and haven't been wrong since Bush's term was up, but you will lose the Presidency to the GOP it's already over with thanks to your support for Obama. That guy literally nuked his own party all by himself.

Sarah, this topic must be to depressing for you. What is your favorite movie of all time? It's acceptable question since the rest of the board is passed out drunk right now. I'm going to watch a movie and I can't decide what to watch. However, which ever one you pick I will watch on Vudu on my smart TV. Ok? :)

Sarah, this topic must be to depressing for you. What is your favorite movie of all time? It's acceptable question since the rest of the board is passed out drunk right now. I'm going to watch a movie and I can't decide what to watch. However, which ever one you pick I will watch on Vudu on my smart TV. Ok? :)
Prince of Tides

Prince of Tides

I can't that Child rape scene is too much and I can't stomach it. I like the actors and Barbara strisand in that movie but I just can't. Plus that guy who plays the violin is always a dick in all his roles.

If you are going for romance movies I like and have seen,

Breakfast at Tiffiny's
My Fair Lady
Roman Holiday
Notting Hill
2 weeks notics
Pretty woman with the hooker
Monster in-law
Maid in manhattan

I know them all. I like them all.

Nothing. This is just a diversion from what Repubs in congress wont be getting done.

Bookmarked. Thank you for the great gift Sarah! It's better than those condoms you libs usually give me. I mean I get a lot. I wondered why you people wouldn't keep any for yourselves, but....... I realized a wile ago that since you libs stick to anal you don't need them.

You need to pay to get a date with a woman. .....

Ok. ....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Or TONS of experience.

We'll all men have a tremendous sexual imagination. This is something that can't be made up by the above average brain that qickly as i posted it. Sorry.
Men with class do not speak as you do.

No. Ohio is one of 5, possibly 6 key battleground states that decide presidential elections: Florida, Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, Colored, possibly Iowa. The candidate who wins the majority of these true swing states wins the GE. Obama won all of them in 2008 and 5 of 6 in 2012. It's simple math.

Forum List

Back