Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

Does that include those that voted for the concept of electing a black? Enjoy puckering up.

Link?

Oh I forgot -- you can't link to your own ass.

Unless you're stupid enough to say these people voted for any reason but race, here's a link. You'll discount it but it's proof.

Some people just want to play the 'show us a link - that's not credible!' game. It makes them feel like they're in the right, even when defending a man who has shamed his wife by his philandering and lies.

Whereas others simply make shit up, get called on it, and then go "who, me? :eusa_angel: "
Be proud of taking a courageous stand.

Nobody's "defending" a person, since there's no person shown to be guilty of anything. What's being defended is the obvious; the concept of Truth and the rule of Law that declares "innocent until proven guilty". As opposed to that Cotton Mather thing your ilk is waving around.

Not to worry though. We've found a team to help you find that link. If these guys can't find it, nobody can....

US_Navy_110405-N-KA543-028_Hospitalman_Urian_D._Thompson,_left,_Lt._Cmdr._Eric_A._Lavery_and_Registered_Nurse_Steven_Cherry_review_the_monitor_whil.jpg

Hey at least you've stopped pretending not to know what I'm even talking about. Maybe in the next few days you can even make a comment that's on topic. :)

You still haven't said what you're talking about. All we can do is assssssume. So the "topic" ... does not exist.

Refusing links to lazy arrogants who want others to do their work for free is hardly "deflecting". It's encouraging personal development.

True, futile, but one does what one can.

But you did get my rate card for research, did you not?

Link?

Oh I forgot -- you can't link to your own ass.

Unless you're stupid enough to say these people voted for any reason but race, here's a link. You'll discount it but it's proof.

Some people just want to play the 'show us a link - that's not credible!' game. It makes them feel like they're in the right, even when defending a man who has shamed his wife by his philandering and lies.

Whereas others simply make shit up, get called on it, and then go "who, me? :eusa_angel: "

Nobody's "defending" a person, since there's no person shown to be guilty of anything. What's being defended is the obvious; the concept of Truth and the rule of Law that declares "innocent until proven guilty". As opposed to that Cotton Mather thing your ilk is waving around.

Not to worry though. We've found a team to help you find that link. If these guys can't find it, nobody can....

US_Navy_110405-N-KA543-028_Hospitalman_Urian_D._Thompson,_left,_Lt._Cmdr._Eric_A._Lavery_and_Registered_Nurse_Steven_Cherry_review_the_monitor_whil.jpg

Hey at least you've stopped pretending not to know what I'm even talking about. Maybe in the next few days you can even make a comment that's on topic. :)

You still haven't said what you're talking about. All we can do is assssssume. So the "topic" ... does not exist.

Seems like everyone else knows. Get on board, the train has left the station. :)

What is it with tee potties that they never know the difference between the words "lose" and "loose"?

Hint: Vigilante is a loser.

That's it Fugley, a grammar mistake?.... YOU CU*T, are the "LOOSER!"....charging 25 cents for a BJ down on the corner...pretty loose with your morals!

Gawd.

He STILL didn't get it right.

No, it was not a grammar ERROR. Using the word "mistake" was though.

If you're going to be the biggest LOSER (not "looser") on the board, learn the basics of spelling, syntax and punctuation.

But, I congratulate you on using the correct word in your last insult.

Baby steps, right?

morans.gif

That's it.... spelling and grammar, nothing pertaining to content.... YOU FUGLY are the "LOOSER" I quoted!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banghead:

Now declare yourself a "WHINER!!!"

Content?

When did you ever post anything worth reading?

Your posts are all the same - childish name calling and potty mouth your mommy won't let you use at the dinner table.

And for the gazillionth time, its L-O-S-E-R.

gal-teabonics-20-jpg.jpg

Fugley, it's "LOOSER" when describing YOUR MORALS! Apparently after all this time, you STILL didn't get it!
bad+english+protestor+signs+004.jpg

I love the sweet irony that a looser (nut) who skulks around in a trenchcoat and can't write a sentence without some kind of "cu*t", "p*ssy" or "b*tch" whine wants to invoke "morals" :rofl:

Seems like everyone else knows. Get on board, the train has left the station. :)

This train jumped the track and the shark before it launched. :puke:

That was post #467 in this launched thread :)

If it were true, she would simply have posted the link.

That's it Fugley, a grammar mistake?.... YOU CU*T, are the "LOOSER!"....charging 25 cents for a BJ down on the corner...pretty loose with your morals!

Gawd.

If you're going to be the biggest LOSER (not "looser") on the board, learn the basics of spelling, syntax and punctuation.

Baby steps, right?

morans.gif

That's it.... spelling and grammar, nothing pertaining to content.... YOU FUGLY are the "LOOSER" I quoted!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banghead:

Content?

Your posts are all the same - childish name calling and potty mouth your mommy won't let you use at the dinner table.

gal-teabonics-20-jpg.jpg

Fugley, it's "LOOSER" when describing YOUR MORALS! Apparently after all this time, you STILL didn't get it!

I love the sweet irony that a looser (nut) who skulks around in a trenchcoat and can't write a sentence without some kind of "cu*t", "p*ssy" or "b*tch" whine wants to invoke "morals" :rofl:

Remember PROTECTED FREE SPEECH, you CU*TS always talk about, OCDPOGO? Yes, the Constitution ONLY WORKS for you progressive scumbags! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

If it were true, she would simply have posted the link.

Fugley, how come your Journal at the DemocRAT Underground is empty?

Gawd.

Baby steps, right?

morans.gif

Content?

gal-teabonics-20-jpg.jpg

Remember PROTECTED FREE SPEECH, you CU*TS always talk about, OCDPOGO? Yes, the Constitution ONLY WORKS for you progressive scumbags! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

I'm not the one who tried to bring up "morals", am I?

DUMBASS.

Content?

gal-teabonics-20-jpg.jpg

I'm not the one who tried to bring up "morals", am I?

DUMBASS.

Why, you fucking dead bugs now? What do words have to do with morals? Shit for brains!

Forum List

Back