Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

What's the matter OCD CU*T, you forget AGAIN how to use a SEARCH ENGINE....You sure are one dumb fuck!

Bill Clinton And Underage Sex Slaves - This Could Be The End For Hillary s Presidential Run In 2016 Market Daily News

You moron, you wouldn't know real news if it slapped you in the face. On the Market Daily "about us" page, they clearly state they are not real news.

Some of MarketDailyNews.com content may include mentions of rumors, chatter, or unconfirmed information. Readers should beware that while unconfirmed information may be correlated with increased volatility in securities, price movements based on unofficial information may change quickly based on increased speculation, clarification, or release of official news. -

ABOUT Market Daily News

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

That's NOT what you asked for you dumb CU*T, you asked for a link for Clinton sticking it in an underage box... and that's what you got! You fucking stupid subversives get what you ask for and now CRY about getting your wish...Pathetic little 2 digit IQ'd :ahole-1:'s!!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

That was me who asked for it, DUMBASS. Learn to read.

And it's not my claim DUMBASS, therefore it's not my job to link it DUMBASS,

Further it's not yours either DUMBASS so why don't you let the addressee fail to respond on her own DUMBASS?
Dafuck is your problem beeyatch?

Damn, it's difficult telling OCDPogo-Carlos_Danger SISTERS apart.... You girls are so lose, no wonder they say you two are joined at your twats! I just love the Swillery lovers... she'd make a good THIRD for your threesome!...You like them old and wrinkly!!!

What is it with tee potties that they never know the difference between the words "lose" and "loose"?

Hint: Vigilante is a loser.

That's it Fugley, a grammar mistake?.... YOU CU*T, are the "LOOSER!"....charging 25 cents for a BJ down on the corner...pretty loose with your morals!

You moron, you wouldn't know real news if it slapped you in the face. On the Market Daily "about us" page, they clearly state they are not real news.

Some of MarketDailyNews.com content may include mentions of rumors, chatter, or unconfirmed information. Readers should beware that while unconfirmed information may be correlated with increased volatility in securities, price movements based on unofficial information may change quickly based on increased speculation, clarification, or release of official news. -

ABOUT Market Daily News

That's NOT what you asked for you dumb CU*T, you asked for a link for Clinton sticking it in an underage box... and that's what you got! You fucking stupid subversives get what you ask for and now CRY about getting your wish...Pathetic little 2 digit IQ'd :ahole-1:'s!!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Further it's not yours either DUMBASS so why don't you let the addressee fail to respond on her own DUMBASS?

Damn, it's difficult telling OCDPogo-Carlos_Danger SISTERS apart.... You girls are so lose, no wonder they say you two are joined at your twats! I just love the Swillery lovers... she'd make a good THIRD for your threesome!...You like them old and wrinkly!!!

What is it with tee potties that they never know the difference between the words "lose" and "loose"?

That's it Fugley, a grammar mistake?.... YOU CU*T, are the "LOOSER!"....charging 25 cents for a BJ down on the corner...pretty loose with your morals!

Gawd.

He STILL didn't get it right.

No, it was not a grammar ERROR. Using the word "mistake" was though.

If you're going to be the biggest LOSER (not "looser") on the board, learn the basics of spelling, syntax and punctuation.

But, I congratulate you on using the correct word in your last insult.

Baby steps, right?

morans.gif

Gawd.

If you're going to be the biggest LOSER (not "looser") on the board, learn the basics of spelling, syntax and punctuation.

Baby steps, right?

morans.gif

That's it.... spelling and grammar, nothing pertaining to content.... YOU FUGLY are the "LOOSER" I quoted!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banghead:

Now declare yourself a "WHINER!!!"

You're the one that voted in that n*****r.

52.87% of the American electorate voted for him in 2008. Almost 70 million people.

Enjoy your butthurt, racist.

:D

Does that include those that voted for the concept of electing a black? Enjoy puckering up.

Link?

Oh I forgot -- you can't link to your own ass.

Unless you're stupid enough to say these people voted for any reason but race, here's a link. You'll discount it but it's proof.

Some people just want to play the 'show us a link - that's not credible!' game. It makes them feel like they're in the right, even when defending a man who has shamed his wife by his philandering and lies.

I've learned that when someone persistently fails to provide a link to their claims they're often lying.

ABOUT Market Daily News

It's "loser", you fucking moron.

52.87% of the American electorate voted for him in 2008. Almost 70 million people.

Does that include those that voted for the concept of electing a black? Enjoy puckering up.

Link?

Unless you're stupid enough to say these people voted for any reason but race, here's a link. You'll discount it but it's proof.

Some people just want to play the 'show us a link - that's not credible!' game. It makes them feel like they're in the right, even when defending a man who has shamed his wife by his philandering and lies.

I've learned that when someone persistently fails to provide a link to their claims they're often lying.

Unless their of the same mindset as you and all you expect from them is agreement.

It's "loser", you fucking moron.

With your FAG morals, it's "LOOSER", you loser!:321:

Link?

Do you truly think I'm lying about the allegations these girls are making? If so, you're not very informed. :)

Link?

Do you truly think I'm lying about the allegations these girls are making? If so, you're not very informed. :)

if fag boy made such a statement, he'd expect everyone to believe it simply because she said it.

You're the one that voted in that n*****r.

Link?

Whereas others simply make shit up, get called on it, and then go "who, me? :eusa_angel: "
Be proud of taking a courageous stand.

Nobody's "defending" a person, since there's no person shown to be guilty of anything. What's being defended is the obvious; the concept of Truth and the rule of Law that declares "innocent until proven guilty". As opposed to that Cotton Mather thing your ilk is waving around.

Not to worry though. We've found a team to help you find that link. If these guys can't find it, nobody can....

US_Navy_110405-N-KA543-028_Hospitalman_Urian_D._Thompson,_left,_Lt._Cmdr._Eric_A._Lavery_and_Registered_Nurse_Steven_Cherry_review_the_monitor_whil.jpg

What's the matter OCD CU*T, you forget AGAIN how to use a SEARCH ENGINE....You sure are one dumb fuck!

Bill Clinton And Underage Sex Slaves - This Could Be The End For Hillary s Presidential Run In 2016 Market Daily News

ABOUT Market Daily News

Actually he's both. That's why we keep him uh, confined. Like a mental restraining order.

423ace7985dc92f14bbf4996181f1314.png

ABOUT Market Daily News

Actually he's both. That's why we keep him uh, confined. Like a mental restraining order.

423ace7985dc92f14bbf4996181f1314.png

I warned you, you'll bite your tongue off!

Link?

Whereas others simply make shit up, get called on it, and then go "who, me? :eusa_angel: "

Nobody's "defending" a person, since there's no person shown to be guilty of anything. What's being defended is the obvious; the concept of Truth and the rule of Law that declares "innocent until proven guilty". As opposed to that Cotton Mather thing your ilk is waving around.

Not to worry though. We've found a team to help you find that link. If these guys can't find it, nobody can....

US_Navy_110405-N-KA543-028_Hospitalman_Urian_D._Thompson,_left,_Lt._Cmdr._Eric_A._Lavery_and_Registered_Nurse_Steven_Cherry_review_the_monitor_whil.jpg

Hey at least you've stopped pretending not to know what I'm even talking about. Maybe in the next few days you can even make a comment that's on topic. :)

Gawd.

Baby steps, right?

morans.gif

That's it.... spelling and grammar, nothing pertaining to content.... YOU FUGLY are the "LOOSER" I quoted!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banghead:

Content?

When did you ever post anything worth reading?

Your posts are all the same - childish name calling and potty mouth your mommy won't let you use at the dinner table.

And for the gazillionth time, its L-O-S-E-R.

gal-teabonics-20-jpg.jpg

Link?

This has been Carib Gyal MO from her first day here.

Ask her for proof of her outrageous statements and all you get is insults and desperate attempts to change the subject.

Gawd.

Baby steps, right?

morans.gif

Content?

When did you ever post anything worth reading?

Your posts are all the same - childish name calling and potty mouth your mommy won't let you use at the dinner table.

And for the gazillionth time, its L-O-S-E-R.

gal-teabonics-20-jpg.jpg

Fugley, it's "LOOSER" when describing YOUR MORALS! Apparently after all this time, you STILL didn't get it!
bad+english+protestor+signs+004.jpg

Link?

This has been Carib Gyal MO from her first day here.

Ask her for proof of her outrageous statements and all you get is insults and desperate attempts to change the subject.

I asked someone that would agree with you on most issue for proof of his outrageous claims and all I get from his is that he doesn't have to prove it.

Forum List

Back