Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

Apparently Clinton was inside the box, too. The underage box.

again --- Link?
Why do you speculate Hillary won't run in 2016?

That's not the question. Still looking for a link to the above.
And look who thanked your post --- Frank, the guy who makes absolute statements and then thinks he doesn't have to prove them. You two make a pair.

The masters of debate! LOL!
The author speaks!

lol

The OP won't! :rofl:

again --- Link?

And look who thanked your post --- Frank, the guy who makes absolute statements and then thinks he doesn't have to prove them. You two make a pair.

The author speaks!

lol

You'll need to stick with "My Pet Goat." :D

again --- Link?

The author speaks!

lol

See me here? :D

again --- Link?

The author speaks!

lol

Didn't know you had one. That can be Chapter 7. :p

The author speaks!

lol

Yup, and I still admire the avatar.

What I don't see is any kind of basis for this diarrhea of unhinged conspiratorial hyperbolic phantasm. Not that you've rendered any reason to expect any...

again --- Link?

The author speaks!

lol

Isn't that your personal vibrator!

The author speaks!

lol

Yup, and I still admire the avatar.

What I don't see is any kind of basis for this diarrhea of unhinged conspiratorial hyperbolic phantasm. Not that you've rendered any reason to expect any...
Speculation, same as your Hillary prediction. :)

20j48x0.jpg

Oh goody, just when we thought the bar couldn't be lowered any more... Googly Image Boy shows up.

423ace7985dc92f14bbf4996181f1314.png

again --- Link?

What's the matter OCD CU*T, you forget AGAIN how to use a SEARCH ENGINE....You sure are one dumb fuck!

Bill Clinton And Underage Sex Slaves - This Could Be The End For Hillary s Presidential Run In 2016 Market Daily News

You moron, you wouldn't know real news if it slapped you in the face. On the Market Daily "about us" page, they clearly state they are not real news.

Some of MarketDailyNews.com content may include mentions of rumors, chatter, or unconfirmed information. Readers should beware that while unconfirmed information may be correlated with increased volatility in securities, price movements based on unofficial information may change quickly based on increased speculation, clarification, or release of official news. -

ABOUT Market Daily News

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

again --- Link?

What's the matter OCD CU*T, you forget AGAIN how to use a SEARCH ENGINE....You sure are one dumb fuck!

Bill Clinton And Underage Sex Slaves - This Could Be The End For Hillary s Presidential Run In 2016 Market Daily News

You moron, you wouldn't know real news if it slapped you in the face. On the Market Daily "about us" page, they clearly state they are not real news.

Some of MarketDailyNews.com content may include mentions of rumors, chatter, or unconfirmed information. Readers should beware that while unconfirmed information may be correlated with increased volatility in securities, price movements based on unofficial information may change quickly based on increased speculation, clarification, or release of official news. -

ABOUT Market Daily News

That's NOT what you asked for you dumb CU*T, you asked for a link for Clinton sticking it in an underage box... and that's what you got! You fucking stupid subversives get what you ask for and now CRY about getting your wish...Pathetic little 2 digit IQ'd :ahole-1:'s!!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yeah, he did redefine sex you nitwit. Before the 90's, EVERYONE considered a BJ to be sex. Duh!

I really didn't. Most guys I know didn't. I'm sure one day when you actually experience both, you'll know the difference.

You believe that we should degrade that moral fiber of the nation and practice Machiavellian politics. Nice. Most of us here always did suspect you were always a POS.

Guy, the morality I was brought up in was a church that hid it's pedophiles in the Clergy. And when they got caught doing something, they moved them somewhere else.

again --- Link?

ABOUT Market Daily News

That's NOT what you asked for you dumb CU*T, you asked for a link for Clinton sticking it in an underage box... and that's what you got! You fucking stupid subversives get what you ask for and now CRY about getting your wish...Pathetic little 2 digit IQ'd :ahole-1:'s!!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

That was me who asked for it, DUMBASS. Learn to read.

And it's not my claim DUMBASS, therefore it's not my job to link it DUMBASS,

Further it's not yours either DUMBASS so why don't you let the addressee fail to respond on her own DUMBASS?
Dafuck is your problem beeyatch?

ABOUT Market Daily News

Carla, anyone ever clue you into the fact that you're a fucking retard?

Are you, I mean do you think TruthMatters?

Shit, I think I may have insulted TM....

[

That was me who asked for it, DUMBASS. Learn to read.

And it's not my claim DUMBASS, therefore it's not my job to link it DUMBASS,

Further it's not yours either DUMBASS so why don't you let the addressee fail to respond on her own DUMBASS?

Oh you stupid fucking retard, you've been given dozens of links, including the NY Times and Washington Post.

You're just playing the "go fetch" idiocy that the hate sites program you to play. You can't defend your filthy party or the nasty shit your heroes get into, so you play infantile games that you think will shield you and your party from the consequences.

Forum List

Back