Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

Why do I get the feeling the National Enquirer reading rubes in this topic are actually hoping deep down inside that Clinton had sex with a kid? Actually wishing it is true that some kid was molested? Actually want to believe a former President of the United States of America stained our nation that badly?

Partisanship over country has reached a new low.

They're the same ones who want the country destroyed because we have a libral niggrah for president. They don't care. All they want to do is point fingers and say "SEE!"

You're the one that voted in that n*****r.

52.87% of the American electorate voted for him in 2008. Almost 70 million people.

Enjoy your butthurt, racist.

:D

Does that include those that voted for the concept of electing a black? Enjoy puckering up.

Math just kind of sails by you, what? Oh wait, yer a Conservative, of course math sails by you.
Now, go back into your little pink drawing room and make some nice unicorns for the class.

Why do I get the feeling the National Enquirer reading rubes in this topic are actually hoping deep down inside that Clinton had sex with a kid? Actually wishing it is true that some kid was molested? Actually want to believe a former President of the United States of America stained our nation that badly?

They're the same ones who want the country destroyed because we have a libral niggrah for president. They don't care. All they want to do is point fingers and say "SEE!"

52.87% of the American electorate voted for him in 2008. Almost 70 million people.

Does that include those that voted for the concept of electing a black? Enjoy puckering up.

Math just kind of sails by you, what? Oh wait, yer a Conservative, of course math sails by you.
Now, go back into your little pink drawing room and make some nice unicorns for the class.

I didn't question the numbers or percentages just the motivation of those that voted.

I didn't question the numbers or percentages just the motivation of those that voted.
Oh.

Shit!

Or the DemocRATS and the Repubicks could get behind these 2, they could swap places every 4 years, and have peace and harmony for 16 years....:puke3:

2hxuno2.jpg

But you wouldn't know the motivation of Democrats. You only know the motivation of TPers in dealing with Democrats. Our ideals are something you can't begin to wrap your head around. Cons are just too black and white and inside the box.

Sad really.

Link?

Oh I forgot -- you can't link to your own ass.

Any time now. Go ahead and provide that evidence Clinton attended underage sex orgies. Show us you aren't guzzling the piss like an obedient partisan rube.

You can read the dozen or more links I provided, or not. :dunno:

Clinton could ( ****edited out****) on TV and you would support and praise him, you're a hack.

The problem you have is that the public is not you. The voters are turned off by private islands filled with underage sex slaves.

You really need to read the rules.

Apparently Clinton was inside the box, too. The underage box.

again --- Link?
Why do you speculate Hillary won't run in 2016?

That's not the question. Still looking for a link to the above.
And look who thanked your post --- Frank, the guy who makes absolute statements and then thinks he doesn't have to prove them. You two make a pair.
Yet you answered it without me asking. Now I ask and you refuse to speculate. Mi talken Dix. :)

again --- Link?

And look who thanked your post --- Frank, the guy who makes absolute statements and then thinks he doesn't have to prove them. You two make a pair.

The masters of debate! LOL!

again --- Link?

The author speaks!

lol

again --- Link?

Clearly they are master debaters.

again --- Link?

Did Bill go to Lolita Island to tap that underage pussy? Idk.

again --- Link?

Note to self: Do me (giggle)

again --- Link?

Note to self: Do me (giggle)
Chapter 6 in your how to stay married book. lol.

Forum List

Back