Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

So you agree with the thread title. Who will the Dems run?

I've said all along that Hillary won't run. That's not the point here. Not for any bullshit imaginary reason like you've been unable to articulate.

As far as who will run, who cares, that's up to them, My calendar says we just turned to 2015. Speculating this far out would be mindless.

Which kind of explains a lot in itself.
You answer a question not asked out of pure speculation, but refuse to answer the direct question for the same reason. Sweet. :D

What's this -- Belizian English? :dunno:
It's called Creole, or if you prefer, Kriol :)

I'm a cunning linguist but I do have my limits. :eusa_snooty:
Wagia irahuñun aganbaguatiwa wongua ;)

I've said all along that Hillary won't run. That's not the point here. Not for any bullshit imaginary reason like you've been unable to articulate.

As far as who will run, who cares, that's up to them, My calendar says we just turned to 2015. Speculating this far out would be mindless.

Which kind of explains a lot in itself.
You answer a question not asked out of pure speculation, but refuse to answer the direct question for the same reason. Sweet. :D

Yes, I agree with you that you need to take care of your anal warts. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, the OP title is an out and out lie. Hillary is not "out" because she has neither declared nor declined a candidacy.

Righties really ARE batshit crazy creatures.
2016 Election Prediction Thread Page 28 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

last line is classic :D

Yes, Righties really are BATSHIT crazy. Cannot even correctly quote. Love it.

Yes, I agree with you that you need to take care of your anal warts. Thanks for sharing.
Not so quick on the uptake, are you :D

Or the Dems could choose the self proclaimed native American vagina and get a two for one.

Female voter outreach!!!

But there's no "war on women" though...
no "war on women"...
no "war on women"....
no "war on women"...

Not at all. My vote not being for her has nothing to do with her gender but there are plenty that will vote for he solely for that reason just like they voted for Obama because of skin color.

Or the Dems could choose the self proclaimed native American vagina and get a two for one.

Female voter outreach!!!

It's pandering to those who put things like that above actual qualifcations just like you did with Obama and black skin color.

And how do you know that was his reasoning? Link?

Doesn't hurt to recall, considering the electoral circumstances in 2008, a non-working Kenmore washing machine could have run against anything associated with the outgoing administration. Then the cherry on top: Sarah Palin.

How convenient it must be to keep forgetting that. :thup:

Sometimes I wonder why I bother with Truth, since the other way is sooooooooooo much less work.

Female voter outreach!!!

no "war on women"...
no "war on women"....
no "war on women"...

Not at all. My vote not being for her has nothing to do with her gender but there are plenty that will vote for he solely for that reason just like they voted for Obama because of skin color.

Ah, so you know better, whereas everybody else is a stupid idiot.

Color me shocked.

Female voter outreach!!!

It's pandering to those who put things like that above actual qualifcations just like you did with Obama and black skin color.

Doesn't hurt to recall, considering the electoral circumstances in 2008, a non-working Kenmore washing machine could have run against anything associated with the outgoing administration. Then the cherry on top: Sarah Palin.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother with Truth, since the other way is sooooooooooo much less work.
The electoral cirumstances in 2008 was that Hillary was headed toward nomination until Obama dropped in and the Democrats put skin color above sexual organ. Now that they have fulfilled that concept, they can get back to the other. In fact, they could nominate E. Warren and get a twofer.

Female voter outreach!!!

no "war on women"...
no "war on women"....
no "war on women"...

Color me shocked.
If they voted Obama, they are. If they vote Hillary, it only strengthen my claim.

Female voter outreach!!!

The electoral cirumstances in 2008 was that Hillary was headed toward nomination until Obama dropped in and the Democrats put skin color above sexual organ. Now that they have fulfilled that concept, they can get back to the other. In fact, they could nominate E. Warren and get a twofer.

Again ------- LINK to this line of reasoning?

Didn't think so.

Dubya's numbers were almost in the negative by November '08. The economy had crashed two months earlier. Fricking Eddie Haskell could have won that election.

Female voter outreach!!!

no "war on women"...
no "war on women"....
no "war on women"...

Color me shocked.
If they voted Obama, they are. If they vote Hillary, it only s

Female voter outreach!!!

Didn't think so.

Link to your denial? Didn't think so.

Female voter outreach!!!

Didn't think so.

Dubya's numbers were almost in the negative by November '08. The economy had crashed two months earlier. Fricking Eddie Haskell could have won that election.
He did.

Female voter outreach!!!

no "war on women"...
no "war on women"....
no "war on women"...

Color me shocked.
Female voter outreach!!!

Didn't think so.

? I didn't claim any "denial".

Link to your intellect?

Didn't think so.

Female voter outreach!!!

Didn't think so.

Big ears and all.
He did.

Female voter outreach!!!

no "war on women"...
no "war on women"....
no "war on women"...

Color me shocked.

Didn't think so.

Link to your intellect?

Didn't think so.

Link to you ability to understand things on my intellectual level? Didn't think so.

no "war on women"...
no "war on women"....
no "war on women"...

Color me shocked.

Didn't think so.

Link to your intellect?

Didn't think so.

Link to you ability to understand things on my intellectual level? Didn't think so.

Can't argue with that. I don't speak Stoopid.

Forum List

Back