Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

I guess the Right knows they haven't a chance against Hillary. Now we have a new made up story.

And it won't be the last. It's kind of amusing in a pathetic way.
Hillary's not running anyway, which makes the level of desperation all the more ludicrous. And transparent.
So you agree with the thread title. Who will the Dems run?

Too many in the younger generation don't give a shit about anything except demanding what they think is owed to them,.

If it weren't for the young part I'd be certain you were talking about the Baby Boomers.

What do the baby boomers think is owed to them? The younger one want some bullshit concept called a living wage even when they don't have living wage skills. Younger ones want college tuition paid for them by taxpayers. Younger ones want the government to be the end all when things go wrong in their lives.

I guess the Right knows they haven't a chance against Hillary. Now we have a new made up story.

Hillary's not running anyway, which makes the level of desperation all the more ludicrous. And transparent.

The Dems will run a vagina. They already got their black. The only thing is will that vagina be one that was married to a former playboy that chased vagina or will it be one that claimed she was a native American.

What do the baby boomers think is owed to them? The younger one want some bullshit concept called a living wage even when they don't have living wage skills. Younger ones want college tuition paid for them by taxpayers. Younger ones want the government to be the end all when things go wrong in their lives.

The new line is that after being forced for 50 years, at the point of a gun, to pay into Social Security, that actually getting the check after retiring is somehow "welfare."

To the leftists, all motorists should have insurance, but if there is an accident, no one should expect the insurance to pay.

Leftism is a mental disease.

I've said all along that Hillary won't run. That's not the point here. Not for any bullshit imaginary reason like you've been unable to articulate.

As far as who will run, who cares, that's up to them, My calendar says we just turned to 2015. Speculating this far out would be mindless.

Which kind of explains a lot in itself.

The Dems will run a vagina. They already got their black. The only thing is will that vagina be one that was married to a former playboy that chased vagina or will it be one that claimed she was a native American.
All kinds of things could happen. Bill's ticker could give out while he's fucking some 13 year-old on an island and Hillary could be the first widow woman prez.

I've said all along that Hillary won't run. That's not the point here. Not for any bullshit imaginary reason like you've been unable to articulate.

As far as who will run, who cares, that's up to them, My calendar says we just turned to 2015. Speculating this far out would be mindless.

You answer a question not asked out of pure speculation, but refuse to answer the direct question for the same reason. Sweet. :D

The new line is that after being forced for 50 years, at the point of a gun, to pay into Social Security, that actually getting the check after retiring is somehow "welfare."

To the leftists, all motorists should have insurance, but if there is an accident, no one should expect the insurance to pay.

Leftism is a mental disease.

I've been told by more than one of the mentally challenged leftists that if I don't like the concept of SS I shouldn't accept it when I reach age 65. My response was that I will take what comes my way for one reason only and that is because I was forced to contribute. I will take it whether I need it or not and whether or not someone else needs it more than me. Their mindset was that I shouldn't take someone I paid into and likely won't get out an amount equal to it unless I live to be very old based on the income level as which contributions were made.

All kinds of things could happen. Bill's ticker could give out while he's fucking some 13 year-old on an island and Hillary could be the first widow woman prez.

Or the Dems could choose the self proclaimed native American vagina and get a two for one.

You answer a question not asked out of pure speculation, but refuse to answer the direct question for the same reason. Sweet. :D

What's this -- Belizian English? :dunno:

Yes, the OP title is an out and out lie. Hillary is not "out" because she has neither declared nor declined a candidacy.

Righties really ARE batshit crazy creatures.

I can't click an Agree to a blanket statement but it certainly holds for the OP here. And for Pothead, who seems to be on a crusade to usurp Special Ed for Magnate of Mindlessness.

It's called Creole, or if you prefer, Kriol :)

It's called Creole, or if you prefer, Kriol :)

I'm a cunning linguist but I do have my limits. :eusa_snooty:

Or the Dems could choose the self proclaimed native American vagina and get a two for one.

Female voter outreach!!!

It's pandering to those who put things like that above actual qualifcations just like you did with Obama and black skin color.

Yes, indeed, if you think that calling females "vagina"s, I am sure you will think you are pandering to them. And then when they kick you in your little nuts for calling them "vagina"s, do enjoy that moment. You really are a disgusting little fuck, but a perfect fit for the Right. Carry on.

Forum List

Back