Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

Not at all. My vote not being for her has nothing to do with her gender but there are plenty that will vote for he solely for that reason just like they voted for Obama because of skin color.

Ah, so you know better, whereas everybody else is a stupid idiot.

Color me shocked.
If they voted Obama, they are. If they vote Hillary, it only s
The electoral cirumstances in 2008 was that Hillary was headed toward nomination until Obama dropped in and the Democrats put skin color above sexual organ. Now that they have fulfilled that concept, they can get back to the other. In fact, they could nominate E. Warren and get a twofer.

Again ------- LINK to this line of reasoning?

Didn't think so.

Link to your denial? Didn't think so.

? I didn't claim any "denial".

Link to your intellect?

Didn't think so.

Link to you ability to understand things on my intellectual level? Didn't think so.

Can't argue with that. I don't speak Stoopid.
:lol:

Not at all. My vote not being for her has nothing to do with her gender but there are plenty that will vote for he solely for that reason just like they voted for Obama because of skin color.

Color me shocked.
The electoral cirumstances in 2008 was that Hillary was headed toward nomination until Obama dropped in and the Democrats put skin color above sexual organ. Now that they have fulfilled that concept, they can get back to the other. In fact, they could nominate E. Warren and get a twofer.

Didn't think so.

Link to your intellect?

Didn't think so.

Link to you ability to understand things on my intellectual level? Didn't think so.

The problem is you're so stupid you don't realize how stupid you are. That's why you'll never understand things on the high intellectual level where I function.

Why do I get the feeling the National Enquirer reading rubes in this topic are actually hoping deep down inside that Clinton had sex with a kid? Actually wishing it is true that some kid was molested? Actually want to believe a former President of the United States of America stained our nation that badly?

Partisanship over country has reached a new low.

They're the same ones who want the country destroyed because we have a libral niggrah for president. They don't care. All they want to do is point fingers and say "SEE!"

Color me shocked.

Didn't think so.

Link to your intellect?

Didn't think so.

Seems there are two of you idiots combined that can't reach the high level where I function. You could combine your IQs and still wouldn't be average.

Why do I get the feeling the National Enquirer reading rubes in this topic are actually hoping deep down inside that Clinton had sex with a kid? Actually wishing it is true that some kid was molested? Actually want to believe a former President of the United States of America stained our nation that badly?

They're the same ones who want the country destroyed because we have a libral niggrah for president. They don't care. All they want to do is point fingers and say "SEE!"

You're the one that voted in that n*****r.

Color me shocked.

Didn't think so.

Link to your intellect?

Didn't think so.

I guess you can't respond with words since you can't spell what you want to say.

Link to your intellect?

Didn't think so.

Seems there are two of you idiots combined that can't reach the high level where I function. You could combine your IQs and still wouldn't be average.
It's called a sense of humor, get one.

Link to your intellect?

Didn't think so.

Looks like he took yours.

Link to your intellect?

Didn't think so.

I have one. I simply know when to and when not to use it.

Color me shocked.

Didn't think so.

Link to your intellect?

Didn't think so.

The problem is you're so stupid you don't realize how stupid you are. That's why you'll never understand things on the high intellectual level where I function.

Irony alert.
Arrogant narcissist. :eusa_hand:

Looks like he doesn't know what to do with it. Quelle suprise.

He doesn't have a lot to work with.

Poor howdy doodle getting his panties in a wad.

You start threads worse than this, so if you can't take it don't dish it, what a whiner.

Tu Quoque fallacy. And doesn't alter the fact that this thread is horseshit, has no basis, no link, and can't even explain what the hell it's talking about. Whatever Howie (or anybody else) posted in the past doesn't change that one iota.

BTW, I have no doubt that the slut will get out of the whole mess, this is a tough case and if the slut was smart, he'd pay to get dropped out of the suit. The Democratic pedophile, that is another story, I hope she takes this guy for every penny, he is a disgrace.

"He" who? Who's "this guy"?

Who's the "slut"? What "mess" would she be getting out of?

The slut is Bill Clinton.

Not usually applied to males, but okay... who's the "Democratic pedophile", and who's "she"?
Shouldn't take a day to figure out what a post means...

Slut is appropriate, why wouldn't it be? I apply the word to those that are.

Because the definition is:

slut
slət/
noun
derogatory
noun: slut; plural noun: sluts
  1. 1.
    a woman who has many casual sexual partners.
    synonyms: promiscuous woman, prostitute, whore;More
    informalfloozy, tramp, hooker, hustler;
    datedtart, scarlet woman, loose woman, hussy, trollop;
    archaicharlot, strumpet, wanton
    "she dressed like a slut and didn't act much better"
  2. 2.
    dated
    a woman with low standards of cleanliness.
Are you maybe new to English?

Someone mentioned Bristol Palin????

1z5B6TD.gif

And it didn't stop Bush, Palin, Walker, Obama on and on from running (and except for Palin, winning) either, did it?
Btw you already got two O'bama birth certificates, one long, one short. Going :lalala: doesn't make 'em never have happened.

So ... wait, you're actually trying to suggest that, because her husband --- not Hillary, her husband -- is named in a suit -- which anyone can do and proves nothing --- a suit where he's not even described as doing anything unsavory --- that that guilt-by-association fallacy on him, becomes a guilt-by-association fallacy on her???? :disbelief:

How stupid do you think people are?

What you should do Huffer, is hold your breath until the meanies on the right stop bringing up things that hurt your precious party.

{The estate belonged to New York financier Jeffrey Epstein — a sex offenderonce linked with former president Bill Clinton, Nobel Prize-winning scientists, Kevin Spacey and British royalty. A stream of young girls allegedly flitted in and out of the house in the mid-aughts, attending naked pool parties and, police records showed, dispensing massages to Epstein and other guests.}

The prince and the sex offender Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein 8217 s mysterious relationship - The Washington Post

OMFG!!!!!

THEY HAD MASSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You assume that there's anything you have that I want.

I'm not going to give him the credit, Pogo but that does say a lot about him. Proves my point too.

I'm not going to give him the credit, Pogo but that does say a lot about him. Proves my point too.

The only point is the one on top of your head. Does Obama like it when you stick it up his ass?

52.87% of the American electorate voted for him in 2008. Almost 70 million people.

Enjoy your butthurt, racist.

:D

52.87% of the American electorate voted for him in 2008. Almost 70 million people.

Enjoy your butthurt, racist.

:D

Does that include those that voted for the concept of electing a black? Enjoy puckering up.

Forum List

Back