Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

Apparently Clinton was inside the box, too. The underage box.

again --- Link?

What's the matter OCD CU*T, you forget AGAIN how to use a SEARCH ENGINE....You sure are one dumb fuck!

Bill Clinton And Underage Sex Slaves - This Could Be The End For Hillary s Presidential Run In 2016 Market Daily News

You moron, you wouldn't know real news if it slapped you in the face. On the Market Daily "about us" page, they clearly state they are not real news.

Some of MarketDailyNews.com content may include mentions of rumors, chatter, or unconfirmed information. Readers should beware that while unconfirmed information may be correlated with increased volatility in securities, price movements based on unofficial information may change quickly based on increased speculation, clarification, or release of official news. -

ABOUT Market Daily News

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

That's NOT what you asked for you dumb CU*T, you asked for a link for Clinton sticking it in an underage box... and that's what you got! You fucking stupid subversives get what you ask for and now CRY about getting your wish...Pathetic little 2 digit IQ'd :ahole-1:'s!!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

That was me who asked for it, DUMBASS. Learn to read.

And it's not my claim DUMBASS, therefore it's not my job to link it DUMBASS,

Further it's not yours either DUMBASS so why don't you let the addressee fail to respond on her own DUMBASS?
Dafuck is your problem beeyatch?

Damn, it's difficult telling OCDPogo-Carlos_Danger SISTERS apart.... You girls are so lose, no wonder they say you two are joined at your twats! I just love the Swillery lovers... she'd make a good THIRD for your threesome!...You like them old and wrinkly!!!

[

Further it's not yours either DUMBASS so why don't you let the addressee fail to respond on her own DUMBASS?

Oh you stupid fucking retard, you've been given dozens of links, including the NY Times and Washington Post.

You're just playing the "go fetch" idiocy that the hate sites program you to play. You can't defend your filthy party or the nasty shit your heroes get into, so you play infantile games that you think will shield you and your party from the consequences.

I've "been given" zero. Funny you should show up with it.

again --- Link?

What's the matter OCD CU*T, you forget AGAIN how to use a SEARCH ENGINE....You sure are one dumb fuck!

Bill Clinton And Underage Sex Slaves - This Could Be The End For Hillary s Presidential Run In 2016 Market Daily News

You moron, you wouldn't know real news if it slapped you in the face. On the Market Daily "about us" page, they clearly state they are not real news.

Some of MarketDailyNews.com content may include mentions of rumors, chatter, or unconfirmed information. Readers should beware that while unconfirmed information may be correlated with increased volatility in securities, price movements based on unofficial information may change quickly based on increased speculation, clarification, or release of official news. -

ABOUT Market Daily News

That's NOT what you asked for you dumb CU*T, you asked for a link for Clinton sticking it in an underage box... and that's what you got! You fucking stupid subversives get what you ask for and now CRY about getting your wish...Pathetic little 2 digit IQ'd :ahole-1:'s!!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Setting aside you responding to the wrong person, (DUMBASS) when I ask you for a link, you better make it a credible one! :cool:

again --- Link?

ABOUT Market Daily News

Setting aside you responding to the wrong person, (DUMBASS) when I ask you for a link, you better make it a credible one! :cool:

again --- Link?

ABOUT Market Daily News

That WAS as credible as Hillary is, bitch! AND if you click on a bunch of the links in there, you'll come to other sites...BUT don't expect the Commie left MSM to publish anything on Bill the pedophile! Still a fucking CU*T!

again --- Link?

ABOUT Market Daily News

again --- Link?

ABOUT Market Daily News

That WAS as credible as Hillary is, bitch! AND if you click on a bunch of the links in there, you'll come to other sites...BUT don't expect the Commie left MSM to publish anything on Bill the pedophile! Still a fucking CU*T!

Those links lead to other tabloids, idiot.

Why do I get the feeling the National Enquirer reading rubes in this topic are actually hoping deep down inside that Clinton had sex with a kid? Actually wishing it is true that some kid was molested? Actually want to believe a former President of the United States of America stained our nation that badly?

Partisanship over country has reached a new low.

They're the same ones who want the country destroyed because we have a libral niggrah for president. They don't care. All they want to do is point fingers and say "SEE!"

You're the one that voted in that n*****r.

52.87% of the American electorate voted for him in 2008. Almost 70 million people.

Enjoy your butthurt, racist.

:D

Does that include those that voted for the concept of electing a black? Enjoy puckering up.

Link?

Oh I forgot -- you can't link to your own ass.

Unless you're stupid enough to say these people voted for any reason but race, here's a link. You'll discount it but it's proof.

Your link is very enlightening! It says he flew on planes with Spacey and Clinton in 2002. Hold the phone!

Well there you go..

Clinton went to orgies with underage sex slaves, but it was in 2002 - so who cares?

You should lead the Hillary campaign with this.....

I rode on a plane in 2002. :eek:

That's enough to convict right there. The same year. Matter of fact just that you were on a plane any time means it could have also carried someone nefarious. Well we can't have that. If it was good enough for Cotton Mather it's good enough for 2015. Would you prefer hanging, firing squad or injection?

How far they've progressed, these humans...

I'd like to die during a 12 hour orgasm. Is that possible? :p

But how would you know it was 12 hours? :eusa_think:

Only Judicial review can answer that question.

:uhoh3:

They're the same ones who want the country destroyed because we have a libral niggrah for president. They don't care. All they want to do is point fingers and say "SEE!"

You're the one that voted in that n*****r.

52.87% of the American electorate voted for him in 2008. Almost 70 million people.

Enjoy your butthurt, racist.

:D

Does that include those that voted for the concept of electing a black? Enjoy puckering up.

Link?

Oh I forgot -- you can't link to your own ass.

Unless you're stupid enough to say these people voted for any reason but race, here's a link. You'll discount it but it's proof.

Some people just want to play the 'show us a link - that's not credible!' game. It makes them feel like they're in the right, even when defending a man who has shamed his wife by his philandering and lies.

ABOUT Market Daily News

ABOUT Market Daily News

Yes, they do! Like I said, NO lapdog MSM's would report it, BUT it's been covered in all the Englidh papers! :ahole-1:

Too many in the younger generation don't give a shit about anything except demanding what they think is owed to them,.

If it weren't for the young part I'd be certain you were talking about the Baby Boomers.

What do the baby boomers think is owed to them? The younger one want some bullshit concept called a living wage even when they don't have living wage skills. Younger ones want college tuition paid for them by taxpayers. Younger ones want the government to be the end all when things go wrong in their lives.
The University of California had no tuition until Reagan added it as governor.

Too many in the younger generation don't give a shit about anything except demanding what they think is owed to them,.

If it weren't for the young part I'd be certain you were talking about the Baby Boomers.

What do the baby boomers think is owed to them? The younger one want some bullshit concept called a living wage even when they don't have living wage skills. Younger ones want college tuition paid for them by taxpayers. Younger ones want the government to be the end all when things go wrong in their lives.
The University of California had no tuition until Reagan added it as governor.
Who funded it?

ABOUT Market Daily News

ABOUT Market Daily News

Yes, they do! Like I said, NO lapdog MSM's would report it, BUT it's been covered in all the Englidh papers! :ahole-1:

There's a reason they won't report it, Doofus. They don't report bullshit they read in tabloids.

Last edited:

There's a reason they won't report it, Doofus. They don't report bullshit they read on tabloids.

They reported Larry Sinclair's allegations about Obuma!

IF you consider left wing Huffington Post a legitimate source...don't you :ahole-1:

again --- Link?

ABOUT Market Daily News

Dafuck is your problem beeyatch?

Damn, it's difficult telling OCDPogo-Carlos_Danger SISTERS apart.... You girls are so lose, no wonder they say you two are joined at your twats! I just love the Swillery lovers... she'd make a good THIRD for your threesome!...You like them old and wrinkly!!!

What is it with tee potties that they never know the difference between the words "lose" and "loose"?

Hint: Vigilante is a loser.

There's a reason they won't report it, Doofus. They don't report bullshit they read in tabloids.

frabz-DONT-TRY-TO-EXPLAIN-YOURSELF-TO-STUPID-PEOPLE-Youre-not-the-Jack-60c2f9_zpsab6fd8a6.jpg

Forum List

Back